Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 22


  
“MMMMMMGGGGMMMM!” Chloé cried as she received the hard stinging blow onto her bottom, and she squirmed helplessly on James’s lap. Five more followed and each one caused the bound girl to shout out and struggle. She then sighed as James’s right hand smoothed her stinging bottom, providing a pleasurable feeling which counteracted the slight pain. It is a pity that you have to feel the stinging to experience this, but it is only a minor feeling and it does add to the overall sensation. Another six spanks followed, and she called out as her derriere was again left stinging, but the accompanying caresses afterwards served to increase her level of arousal.

Sara looked up at Chloé from the floor and she could clearly see the desire in the face of the young lady. You are so lucky to have James do this to you, maybe later it will be my turn. It was then that Sara noticed that she was pressing her body into the floor so that she could receive stimulation from her hill of bliss rubbing against the carpet. I if I keep doing this, I may end up orgasming before you, Chloé.

James rained another six smacks onto Chloé, which made her squirm. This was more because of the adrenaline and endorphin release, rather than from the pain, plus the erogenous zone was now stimulated from the spanks. This is wonderful now, and I can see that Sara is getting very excited, watching as I am spanked on James’s knee. The smoothing felt even more pleasurable, and Chloé writhed and moaned at the good feelings that she received from James.

“I think that you are enjoying your punishment too much, therefore I will have to take it to the next level.” James said as he reached for the top of Chloé’s tights. Chloé put up a mock struggle, knowing that no matter what she did, James would still achieve his aim. Her tights were pulled down to the top of her thighs, revealing an already pink bottom. “Before long, your bottom will be as red as your tights.”

“Noph!” cried Chloé as she shook her head, playing the part of the ‘punished’ girl. “Pleph, noph!” Hopefully I will get my release this time, instead of Thursday night when you used this to tease me. “MMMMM!” Chloé shouted as an even harder blow landed on her unprotected posterior, and five more struck home a few seconds later. Mon Dieu! That was hard, but it will have to be so that the desired effect will be achieved. This was followed by the soothing caress, which not only covered her bare bottom, but James’s fingers danced over the knotted rope that dug into Chloé’s valley of joy. The girl moaned and writhed from the fire that grew even stronger at this action on her intimacy. I think that I am going to explode soon if you continue like this, my sweet love.

Six harder spanks stung Chloé’s rear, and she thrust herself against James’s lap to receive more pleasure from this. Her moans had become very loud and she was writhing continuously. Sara was also writhing and moaning on the floor, and the display of eroticism in front of her was driving her to fever point. Please James, please bring Chloé to her peak so that you can provide me with release. Her own valley was flooding with desire and need, but she knew that her own thrusts against the floor were only serving to take her close to the edge and build up more frustration inside her.

“MMMMM, MMMMM MMMMMM!” Chloé screamed as experienced three more spanks, and she nodded her head to be smacked again. At this point she could no longer tell if the spanks were causing pain or pleasure, but she only knew that she wanted more. After another three spanks, Chloé nodded her head again, as she felt her body was nearly at the peak of her pleasure. Please James, I only need some more spanks on my bottom and I will receive the most delicious release. James again smoothed Chloé and caressed her valley, taking her right to the edge, and then he landed spank after spank onto her reddened bottom.

“MMMMMMMMM!” Chloé’s long scream was not one of pain. Instead it was the audible expression of the pure joy that had erupted from her valley and then spread throughout her entire being. Her body went stiff for a moment and then the familiar shaking set in. She was dimly aware of her tights being pulled back up and herself placed into a sitting position on James’s lap as her whispered into her ear and cuddled her.

All this only served to increase Sara’s level of frustration as she watched Chloé orgasm. I need that, I need to orgasm so badly. It’s like the area between my thighs is on fire! Help me James, please help me! “Heph meph!” came the cry that came from between Sara’s lips as she pressed and thrust against the carpet in a vain attempt to achieve her release.

Chloé was now aware of Sara’s movements as James was paying careful attention to her with his kisses and cuddles. She looked at Sara and said “MMPH!” so as to get his attention. James, I think that you need to help Sara as she does seem to need you to provide her with her fulfilment. James realised that Chloé was trying to tell him something and her looked at Sara who seemed to trying to bury herself in the carpet. “Are you okay with me helping Sara?” He asked. Chloé nodded and motioned to Sara with her head. Of course I am okay with you helping Sara, why do you think that I brought her here? You like her just as much as I do, and you have both of us to play ‘jeu de ligotage’ with.

James placed Chloé into a sitting position on the left side of the couch, stood up and then walked over to where Sara was lying on the floor in the helpless frustration. “Do you need a little help, my sweet Sara?” Sara nodded her head in response. YES! I need help. Why do you even have to ask? I’m lying here and I am in need of someone to fulfil me! “I want to hear you beg for help, then, my bound captive.” James said, smiling as the helpless woman on the floor. Now you’re being mean to me, because you know that I need your touch for my release! Sara looked up James with the most begging look that she could put on as she pleaded through her gag for help.

James bent over and put Sara onto her knees before he knelt behind her as Chloé watched from the couch. Now I am going to have to watch as James makes love to Sara. Even the thought of this is beginning to make me aroused again. She squirmed a little on the couch as James brought his hands around to Sara’s front. As he gently caressed the mounds of her breasts, James planted little kisses on the right side of Sara’s neck. It is so good of you to do this to me James, especially with Chloé right there watching us. As the kisses became stronger, James ran his fingertips over Sara’s nipples, eliciting cries of joy from the helpless woman. The kisses and caresses went on for a few minutes until:

“MMMMGGGGMMM!” Sara cried out as James’s right hand slipped down her front of her pink miniskirt and gave a soft caress to the mound of her intimacy. Please, I need more attention, so that I can be released from my frustration. The caresses increased in speed and became more intense, and Sara moaned as the fire inside her grew and grew. She thrust her hips at James’s hand as he caressed the lines of her valley, so she could increase the feeling from each touch.

Chloé squirmed and writhed on the couch as she continued to watch James make love to her friend Sara. If James does not finish soon, I will end up in the same state that Sara was in. Her valley was again starting to fill with the feelings of desire, and she was unable to keep still.

The caresses of Sara’s valley grew ever faster and stronger, and the woman found herself at the centre of a whirlpool of desire and need. Please James, just a little more. The caresses and strokes on Sara’s intimacy increased still further and the lady screamed from the experience of ecstasy as it shot through her, robbing her of any other sensation except bliss. She felt as if it was someone else who was laid on her right side on the floor facing the couch, and then had a pillow placed under her head.

Sara’s senses were restored to her as her gag was removed, and she could see that Chloé was very aroused again as she moved on the couch. “James, I think that I will be okay like this for a while. You have done all of this for us, but what about yourself?”

“My priority has always been ladies first and myself second.” James said “I must admit that I am very aroused after helping you two achieve your needs, though.”

“Well,” Sara said “Over on the couch I can see a lusty French wench. I think that you should take her to bed and slake your lust on her.” At this comment, Chloé nodded her head vigorously. Oh thank you, Sara! James can take me upstairs and love me!

“Sara, that sounded very olde worlde. Are you sure that the ghost on Sunday didn’t do more to you than cause that scratch?” Chloé wondered for a moment about James’s comment. Ghost, what ghost?

“James, stop worrying and take Chloé upstairs. Oh and don’t forget to take our phones with you as I won’t be able to answer them down here.” James picked up Chloé and Sara’s cell phones and put them in his pockets. “By the way, don’t mind me as I think that I can do with a little rest.” He then re-inserted the ball-gag into Sara’s mouth and buckled it firmly.

James went to the couch and picked up Chloé in his arms. “You’re coming with me wench, and don’t try to resist.” The gleam in Chloé’s eyes suggested that resistance was the last think on her mind. As he took the captive French lady out of the room, Sara settled in her position and started to doze...


James carried Chloé up the stairs and into the master bedroom. This is an incredible moment, carried to the bed in your arms as a bound and gagged captive, James. I have Sara to thank for this, and I cannot wait for your loving. She was taken over to the bed, James carefully put her down, and moved her to the centre. He then went over to the side, picked up a sleep mask, returned to the bed, and then placed it over Chloé’s eyes so that she could no longer see.

Next, Chloé felt the rope that bound her wrists to her waist and pressed upon her crotch was untied. This was followed by the ropes that bound her at the mid-thigh, above and below the knees, and finally at the ankles. Then, her feet were pulled apart to the corners of the bed and she felt rope being wrapped around her right ankle, and then her left ankle was treated in the same manner. When she tried to move her feet together, she discovered that her legs had become immobile. James has spread-eagled my legs to the bed, so I have no doubt as to what will happen to me.

Chloé shivered with anticipation as James whispered in her right ear “I have you at my mercy, you luscious wench, and I am going to take complete advantage of your helpless body.” Her senses tingled as soft kisses landed on her ear and she moved her head to the left so that James would find it easier. After a few minutes, the kisses moved to her neck and right cheek and Chloé slowly moved her head back into the upright position. “What do we have here on your sweater? This seems to be interesting.” She felt James slowly unhook the small clasps on the right flap of her sweater and this was followed a moment later by the left flap. Then the flaps were lifted up and Chloé’s breasts tingled as they were completely exposed to the air and James.

“I see, you really are a bad wench then.” Chloé’s back arched as she felt the gentlest of touches on the mounds of her breasts, and the fire of lust inside her cup of joy instantly grew stronger. I am glad that you approve of my new outfit, as I was a little worried that you might think that it was too weird. As James continued to kiss Chloé on her cheeks and neck, he softly caressed the mounds with his fingers, arousing the captive French lady even more, causing her to moan slightly. Soon he was playfully biting her neck as he traced circles around the base of her nipples, increasing her levels of joy.

A moment later, Chloé felt an even stronger tingle as she realised that James held her erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and she made little worried sounds, just in case he decided to pinch her. “Don’t worry, my well-tied wench, I’m not going to hurt you.” James said as he gently pulled and twisted her nipples, giving Chloé even more wonderful feelings.

She then sighed as she felt lips kiss the mounds of her breasts, and almost screamed as a hand slowly caressed her hill of sensation. Please caress me more James, I want you to bring me to the peak of my release. The caresses became faster and kisses were placed in rings around Chloé’s nipples, causing her to writhe on the bed. The fire of her need increased as the caresses included her cup of union, and she thrust her hips up so that she could obtain more pleasure.

“What do we have down here? It looks as if you were totally prepared for this morning.” She felt the two small clasps the connected the flap on her tights being unhooked, the flap was pulled over and she knew that her intimate cup of union was available to her lover.

“Are you ready for this, my love?” The word love sent shivers down Chloé’s spine as she nodded her head in consent of the act to come. You did not need to ask, my love, but it was very kind of you to do so. Please take me and make us as one. The girl gasped as his sword of pleasure was smoothly sheathed in her cup of union and she lost herself in the moment. Kisses landed on her nipples, and then his sword slowly and gently slid in and out of her cup, eliciting writhes and moans from the bound lady.

Soon, the speed and pressure of the thrusts increased and Chloé thrust her own hips in rhythm with James’s so she would receive more bliss from their union, which took her closer and closer to her fulfilment. Please, James my love, please bring me to my peak. She shouted out at each movement as the thrusts became even faster and more intense, and soon she knew that her release was imminent. Just a little more, my love, and I will overflow with the expression of our love.

James increased his thrusts and Chloé screamed through her gag as the eruption of pure pleasure poured throughout her body and she lay on the bed shivering and quaking under her lover. She didn’t even notice the explosion of her lover’s sword, but it fuelled her orgasm which lasted longer than before...

The next thing Chloé noticed was that James had removed her gag and he was gently kissing her on the lips. “I hope that I wasn’t too bad, Chloé.” He said, moving his kisses to her neck.

“Oh James my love, you were magnifique! It was the most wonderful experience ever. I hope that we can repeat this again, very soon.”

It was then that Chloé’s phone, which James had left on the bedside table, started to ring. “I’ll get your phone, Chloé.” She felt James get off the bed and heard a fumbling sound. “Apparently it’s from a woman called ‘Anne Duncombe’. It is one of your friends?”

“Oui James, and she is also important. Could you activate the call and put the cell phone to my ear please, my love.” James did as Chloé requested and she heard the dial tone stop.

“Bonjour, this is Chloé. How may I help you Anne?” Chloé asked.

“Good morning Chloé. I have some very good news. Miss Smith got the equipment and the personnel that she needed and they worked overnight on the project. Chloé, I have some very good news! They have already achieved two breakthroughs with their work. One, they have produced a pheromone detector which can go around the dial of a watch, and we have a fitted it onto a lady’s watch for Sara. Two, we have a prototype counter agent to the pheromone, and we would like to test it right now. Where are you and Sara?”

“Sara and I are at James’s house, and you should know someone who can give you that address.” Chloé answered.

“Okay, Angela just gave me the address, so Miss Smith and I can be there in five minutes.” Anne said.

“Could you please make it ten minutes Madame Duncombe, as Sara and I are tied up at the moment.” Chloé requested.

Anne laughed. “Okay Chloé, I know that you aren’t using that as a metaphor. I will give you ten minutes so that you can make yourselves presentable. I will see you in ten minutes then, Chloé. Goodbye for now.”

“Goodbye Anne. I will see you soon.” Chloé heard the call end.

“James, Sara and I need to be untied as quickly as possible as people from Gen-Dawn want to test a counter agent that can stop Sara’s pheromones, and they will be here in ten minutes.”

As James started to untie Chloé he said “This is excellent news, Sara will be very pleased to hear this.”


Downstairs though, Sara was sleeping fitfully as she dreamt of being in a place that she had never seen before and there were also words that troubled her...

No comments:

Post a Comment