Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 25


Sara writhed a little as her remaining captor slid his hands under her body and released the clasp at the front of her bra. Then the two cups were pulled apart, allowing full access to her breasts whose nipples were already erect. I know that you are a monster, but I mustn’t let that distract me from the fact that I have to keep you occupied. She moaned softly as the thug gently caressed the mounds of her breasts and kissed her shoulders, providing her with pleasure. This is so enjoyable. I know that I shouldn’t like it, but this effect causes me to lose myself in the moment.

The fingers moved to trace circles around her areola, and the captive felt the heat of her mound growing, and then there were slight pulls and twists of her nipples which increased her lust still further. She listened to the sounds downstairs and it seemed as if the women had been rescued. You must have heard those sounds, but as your attention is on me, you must have just ignored them. I think that it would be a good time to encourage you to take me.

Than Sara gasped slightly as his right hand moved down and gave the softest of caresses to her mound, while the left still teased and glided over her breasts. This is so good, right now I don’t care who you are. The captive pressed her body onto the bed as the caresses grew stronger in an attempt to gain the most feeling from them. The movement of his hand over her mound was stronger and faster, and she writhed more and more as she was taken closer to her peak.

It was then that she moaned a little in protest as he withdrew his right hand from her. Please, you’re not going to stop doing this! Not when you’re taken me so far! I don’t believe what I’m thinking, I want a person like you to continue? A sigh of relief was emitted from her as his right hand gently smoothed over the petals of her flower, and she felt her muscles in the area twitch involuntarily. Her desire grew again as the tips of his fingers traced along the peaks and troughs of her petals and fed her flame.

As each caress happened, Sara pushed her hips back so as to obtain the maximum experience from the moment. It’s sad that you have to be the way you are, but I must hold onto the fact that it’s the pheromones that are making you so gentle. Her mind was taken off everything else for a moment as his fingers pushed deep into her flower and brushed against its ‘stem’, causing her to moan loudly. The caresses for the next few minutes were concentrated in that area, pushing Sara to distraction as she writhed uncontrollably.

Just as Sara was right on the edge and about to receive her release, the man pulled his hands back, and the caresses stopped. She protested and struggled wildly against her bonds as she felt the frustration of denial. You can’t leave me like this after all that you’ve done! I am so close and I need this! This really is crazy, I’m asking you to make me orgasm, and you are a monster.

The captive then started to rhythmically press her hips against the man who was leaning over her, hoping that he would understand. You must understand that I actually do want you, right now.

A moment later she felt him pull back from her, and then heard the familiar noise of a zip being pulled down. “So, you actually want me to take and pleasure you then.” He said as she heard a rustling sound being made behind her. Yes! That’s the insane thing about this! Right now I want you to take me and bring me to orgasm! She nodded, and then gasped as his sword sheathed itself inside her intimacy.

The thrusts were very slow and gentle at first, and she withed softly as the feeling started to grow, her flower. Then she squirmed and cried out his shaft slid in and out of her, faster and harder, and she started to press herself rhythmically against him when her thrust into her. Please, faster, harder! Sara begged as much as she could, but her voice was muffled by the tape over her mouth, then she gasped as both of his hands touched and caressed her breasts.

After a few more minutes, the helpless captive knew that she was on the very edge of her lust’s need. Yes, YES YESSSSS-! The joy of the moment overwhelmed her senses and she was only aware of the bliss that coursed through her body...


As she shook off the reverie that followed her orgasm, she turned her head and looked at the man who also seemed to be coming back to reality. He looked at her and it seemed as if the blood drained from his face as it took on a look of sheer terror. “A monster!” He said, just before he let out a scream and ran out of the room. I wish I could be sympathetic, but after what you and your unconscious friend have done to women, it’s no more than you deserve. I have to wait with mister sleepy here until James comes up and rescue me. However, it does feel a little draughty lying like this.  Sara squirmed herself into as best a position as she could and waited for her freedom...


“I think it would be better if you and James restrain the criminal and I go into the house and free Sara. She may appreciate being freed sooner, rather than later.” Chloé said as they waited, and she noticed that James had left the spray and the towel to the right side of the front door.

“Wait until the perpetrator is outside and subdued before you go in, Chloé. Let’s take it one step at a time.” Anne said as she placed herself into a firing position by the car. “If the theory is correct, he should be completely unaware of anything else, due to his need to run, but I am not going to take any chances on him escaping. James, if you think you can knock him to the ground then do so, but take no unnecessary risks.” Chloé moved to the side as James went to the right side of the path, as close to the house as possible without noticing the glamorous scent and tensed himself.

The three people outside were startled by the sudden noise that came from the upstairs bedroom.  “I think that the scream is our cue to get ready, Agent Duncombe.” Chloé said. A moment later, the front door flew open as the criminal rushed headlong out of the house. James reacted swiftly and ran into the thug, knocking him down to the ground and winding him. Anne quickly holstered her firearm, ran over to where James pinned the criminal down, and took out a pair of handcuffs.

“Go, Chloé.” Anne said as she brought the felon’s hands behind his back. The French lady picked up the towel and the spray, and went into the house. If I remember correctly, your discarded clothing is down in the living room. Sure enough, Sara’s skirt, panties and jacket were still on the floor in the living room, and Chloé noticed a pair of scissors on a table, which she picked up along with the clothing. That will come in useful in freeing you. She rushed up the stairs and quickly found Sara lying down on the bed in the master bedroom, with her knees over the side of the bed.

“Mon Dieu!” Exclaimed Chloé as she saw the body of the criminal on the floor. She instantly went over and placed two fingers on the man’s carotid artery. “He is alive Sara, but his pulse is weak. We need to get an ambulance for him as soon as the other man is questioned.” The girl went over to Sara and removed the tape from her mouth.

“I know that this is a stupid question Sara, but how do you feel?” Chloé said as she started to cut through the tape that bound Sara’s legs together.

“I feel okay which is very unusual, given the circumstances. I was expecting James to come up here, but you must have changed the plans.” Sara answered.

“Oui, Madame. James is with Anne, and they are currently restraining the other felon.” Chloé finished cutting through the leg tape and was applying the scissors to the arm bindings. “I picked up all of your clothes, so you will not need the towel.” A few snips later and Sara’s arms were free.

“I think that removing the tape can wait, Chloé. I just need to get dressed.” Chloé handed Sara the clothes from downstairs, and the woman quickly re-dressed herself, with only her jacket needing to be worn. “Could you pass me the spray please. I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble for your friend.”

“Oui Madame Sara.” The girl handed Sara the canister and she liberally covered herself with counter agent, so that the effect would be speeded up. She lifted up her watch so that she could view the dial, and a few moments later, it changed from red to green. “Madame Sara, I think that we should go and ‘talk’ to the prisoner as you will be able to loosen his lips very easily.” Chloé said as Sara put her jacket on.

The two ladies went downstairs, left the house, and walked over to where James and Anne were holding the prisoner. Sara noticed the firearm and badge that Anne was carrying and said “I guessed that there was something unusual about you, Agent-.”

“I am Agent Anne Duncombe, Sara. I’m sorry for keeping information from you, but I will explain everything later. Right now, this creep is being very uncooperative. Could you weave your magic on him?”

At this point the thug had smelt Sara and let out a loud scream. “Don’t let this monster eat me! Please, I don’t want to be devoured!”

Anne looked down contemptuously down at the criminal. “The only monsters here are you and your friend upstairs. He’s all yours, Sara.”

Sara knelt down beside the criminal and she noticed that his ankles were bound with cable ties, and there was another cable tie connecting his wrists to his ankles. Putting on a malevolent smile, she gently stroked his cheeks with her hands. At this point he screamed again. “You look so delicious and tasty, wrapped up like that. I would love to eat you-,” the man screamed again “but I am willing to forego that if you answer my friend’s questions.”

“Yes! Yes! I’ll tell her whatever she wants to know! Just don’t eat me!”

“Thank you, Sara. Now tell me, how did you manage to know of previous calls to the police?” Anne asked.

“There is an officer called Earl Glass who works in the emergency call centre call centre. Every time that a call went through, he would send me a message on his phone, and we would know that the police are on their way.”

“Thank you. I’ll just call the local chief of police, and inform him of the fact.” Anne took out her cell phone and started to dial. “Hello, is that Craig Frank? I’m Agent Duncombe, the person who has been assigned to watch over Sara Smite.  I need to inform you that an officer by the name of Earl Glass is working with the Red Scorpions. Yes, there has been another incident, but both of them are incapacitated. I will explain everything later, but what you need to do is get officers ready to arrest him after he texts a message to the Scorpions. Okay, I’ll be ready to make the 911 call after you call me back.” Anne ended the call and turned back to the others. “He will call me back when his officers are in position, it should take no more than a few minutes.”

Sara stood up and looked down at the criminal. “Was it Earl Glass who arranged for your biometric records to be changed so that you actions for these crimes wouldn’t be revealed?”

“Yes, we were arrested for a minor robbery, and Earl managed to have the information altered, otherwise we would have been discovered. This is our first piece of fun after being released.”

Sara was getting more than a little angry at this moment. “So, what were you planning to do with your fun?” She asked.

“We were going to do the usual, rape and torture, but the end was going to be different. This time, we were going to tape the two ladies together so that they faced each other, and then their noses would be sealed. The last thing that they would ever see was their friend suffocating to death.”

Sara heard a roaring sound in her ears as she bent over, grabbed the front of the thug’s jacket, and then straightened herself up, lifting him into the air.

“Merde! Madam Sara, what are you doing!” Chloé exclaimed in shock as the others looked on dumbfounded.

“You bastard! I’m going to kill you!” Sara shouted and the criminal screamed. Then she threw the thug away from her and he screamed again as he impacted with the ground.

As the woman took a step toward the man, Anne jumped in front of her. “Sara, control yourself!  He’s not worth it!” Anne suddenly reached out in a restraining move on Sara’s right arm, but it was moved out of the way before Anne could achieve her aim. A moment later, Anne barely managed to parry the jab from Sara’s left hand as it aimed for her right shoulder.

Chloé and James looked on shocked for the next 10 seconds, as Anne was barely able to hold her own against Sara’s attack. I must try and stop Sara! I know that Anne is very well trained, but it seems that she will lose. “Madame Sara, stop it, you’ll hurt Anne!” She shouted as she ran up to the two combatants.

Sara halted her blow and shook her head as if to clear her head. “OMG! Chloé, Anne, I’m so sorry! I just lost it when that thing spoke.”

“That’s okay Sara, we all lose control occasionally.” Anne replied, still looking a little shocked. “I must say that I’m impressed with your martial arts training, and your responses are as fast as the best I’ve ever seen.”

“Agent Duncombe, I have never lost control in my life, and I have never done anything more violent than yoga.”

“Are you sure about that? I was using Wing Chun and you made me look clumsy.”

“I’m telling you the truth, I have had no training. It was just that you seemed to move so slow that it was easy to evade you.”

“Madame Sara, I must check something quickly. Please do not stop me.” Chloé said as she placed two fingers on Sara’s artery in her neck. After a moment, she looked frightened and said “You must lie on the floor immediately and slow your heart down. It is running dangerously fast!” Sara lay down on the ground, closed her eyes and started to count.

Chloé knelt down and continued to monitor Sara’s heart rate for a minute and then there was a look of relief on her face. “You can get up, Sara, your heart rate is back to normal.”

“Am I turning into some kind of monster?” Sara asked as she stood up.

“I do not think so, Sara. I would guess that you lost your temper because of a heightened emotional state after mating. That, coupled with the adrenaline may have increased your strength and reactions to their maximum potential. Your body would need to be supplied with energy and oxygen though, and that would push your heart to its limit. This may be due to the alterations in your DNA, as spiders will sometimes save energy and release it quickly when pouncing on prey.”

“So, if I do something like this again, it could be dangerous for me.” Sara commented.

“Not to mention potentially fatal for the person you are facing.” Anne said. “Your attacks were very precise as they were aimed at nerve points, and had I even failed to block one move of yours, I would have collapsed in agony. Then, you could have easily delivered a killing blow.”

“I would say that it’s an emergency only use then, Agent Duncombe, and then only for a short time.” Sara commented

Then Anne’s phone rang, and she raised it to her ear. “Hello, Agent Duncombe here. Hello, Chief Frank. Yes I will make the call now. Let me know when he is apprehended.” Anne ended the call. “The Chief has his men in position and I will now make the call.” She dialled 911 into the phone and again placed it to her ear. “This is an emergency, there are intruders next door, 14 Lincoln Avenue. There are two men with scorpions on their jacket, and they seem to have two women captive. We need officers sent around immediately. My name is Anne Duncombe. Please hurry, I think that the women are in grave danger.” The woman hung up the phone, so that she could receive the call from the chief.

A few seconds later, there was a beeping sound that emanated from the thug’s jacket. “That must be the message from Mr Glass. All we have to do is wait for the phone call from the police.”

They waited for Anne’s phone to ring again, which only took a minute. “Hello, Agent Duncombe here. Oh, that’s good news Chief Frank. It means that we have hopefully rounded the entire group up. We also need an ambulances here, as one of the perpetrators is suffering from a severe head wound and the ladies they had restrained will need medical attention as well. I will also require your presence, as certain matters will need to be explained in confidence because they will end up classified. Okay, I will talk to you when you get here. Goodbye for now.” Anne put her phone away, and turned to the thug on the floor. “Please understand that it would not be a good idea to tell anyone about what happened out here, as Sara may still be hungry.”

The man on the floor nodded his head. “Good.” Anne said “Now we have to wait for the police to arrive.”

A few minutes later, they heard the sound of sirens in the distance…

No comments:

Post a Comment