Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 26


As the two police cars rounded the corner and drew up before the house, Anne removed the badge from her belt and held it up in her right hand. The four officers stepped out of the vehicles and walked up to Anne, wit the oldest one saying “Good morning. You must be Agent Duncombe, and the person on the floor must be one of the ‘Red Scorpions’. Chief Burgess has said that we must follow your orders until he arrives and that we must not ask any questions about what has happened here.”

“Thank you, officer. The other perpetrator is in the master bedroom of the house and he is unconscious with a head wound, so it would be best to leave him for the ambulance. The victims are in number twelve and they were left bound and gagged.” Anne reported.

“Actually, they should be free by now, I left Sandra with a pair of scissors and told her to free the two ladies.” John mentioned “However I only told her to remove the gags and cut the women free without removing the tape from the arms and legs. That way, any forensic evidence will have the minimum chance of being affected.”

“That’s good thinking James, should we need the evidence. Hopefully they will be able to link the biometrics to the earlier cases, as the officer who perverted the case will now be under arrest.”

There were more siren sounds in the distance, and Anne turned her head. “That will most likely be the chief and the ambulances.” A moment later she was proved to be correct as two ambulances and another police car stopped outside number twelve. The ambulance crew of the first vehicle were all male and they walked up to Anne. “We are here to take the unconscious criminal to hospital. Is he in house number fourteen?” Asked one of the crew.

“Yes, he is upstairs in the master bedroom, so you shouldn’t have much trouble finding him.” Anne answered, and then turned to the all female crew of the second vehicle as the first headed back to obtain a stretcher. “The women are in number twelve. Chloé, will you show them to the door and tell Sandra that everything is settled out here.”

Chloé walked to the front door of James’s house and rang the bell. “Sandra! It’s Chloé here. You can open the door, there are two women here to help your mother and her friend.” Sandra opened the door and Chloé said to the crew “You can enter now. I will return to Agent Duncombe as it would be best to keep to a minimum amount of people inside.” She walked back to Anne, who was explaining the details to Chief Burgess as the perpetrator was carried into a police vehicle and driven away.

The Chief looked at Sara in shock. “Do you mean that you deliberately went into the house to be r-.”

Sara cut in. “Essentially yes, I went in there to be raped, although given this unique situation that classification may not apply.” She looked over at the crew who were bringing out the other criminal on the stretcher and taking him to an ambulance.

Anne continued “Trying to bring charges concerning Sara’s instance would be problematic, but seeing as you have two present victims and you can now match them to previous cases, there should be no obstacle in securing a conviction.”

A van now pulled up. “It’s getting busy out here this morning.” James said.

The chief spoke again “That would be the forensics team, but thanks to you four this is just going to be mopping up. To be honest, I don’t think that we will need any statements from you, except from Anne, and that can wait until later.”

“I hope you can understand the confidential nature of the situation, Anne said “We don’t want this information to become widely available, so it should be considered classified.”

“I understand. I can understand about keeping a secret about someone with a unique ability like Sara’s, I will have to make sure the police doctor will speak to the victims about it. The biggest problem will be the daughter, though”

Chloé turned to the house as she heard the door open and saw the medics exit with the two women, who were wearing white jumpsuits with slippers, and the child. “I have an idea how to deal with that. Sara, could you please follow me.” Chloé walked over and intercepted the group, noticing that the two women were in a state of shock.

At the sight of Sara standing before them, their mood seemed to change. “They said that they were going to kill us. You saved our lives today and prevented Sandra from becoming an orphan. How can we ever repay you?”

Sara looked at the women and said “You have to keep what I did today a secret. If word of this gets out to the public, I could be in a lot of trouble.”

Then Sandra spoke “But you are a superhero! Mummy even mentioned your name, Sara Smite. That’s a superhero name, like Peter Parker.”

Sara groaned. “I hope that you understand why I generally don’t use my surname when I can help it.”

Chloé smiled. “Sandra, what happens to superheroes when their name becomes public knowledge?”

Sandra thought for a second and then said “The bad guys hunt them down and their friends. Does that mean I have to stay quiet because Sara did this in her secret identity?” She asked.

“Oui- yes, you know that Sara has powers so this must remain secret.” The girl thought for a moment “As you and James are her sidekicks, you two must be kept secret as well.”

Chloé nodded. “I am glad that you understand, but I have stopped you three for long enough.” Chloé and Sara stepped back and watched as the others entered the ambulance. As ot pulled away, they returned to the Chief, Anne and James.

“You really are a hero today Sara, saving the lives of two women.” The Chief said. “If it wasn’t for the fact that you have to remain classified, you would have been honoured for this.”

Sara blushed in response as the Chief’s comments “If I was a normal person, this would have been impossible. The true heroes of the day are James and Chloé, as I was probably not in any danger.”

It was Chloé and James’s turn to blush now, and the French lady’s brow became furrowed. “One thing is for sure Sara, you have certainly redeemed the family name of Smite. Saving two women from horrendous violation and death would certainly count.”

“I’d completely forgotten about that, Chloé. If it wasn’t for Sunday night, none of this would have happened.” Sara responded.

“What incident?” Anne asked.

“Some sort of darkness descended over me during a storm here on Sunday night.” Sara said as she then went on to explain this incident in full, and the story that she had told James. “So I have ended up with this ‘condition’ as a result.”

The Chief and Anne were looking slightly pale at this point. “Agent Duncombe, perhapsI should tell Sara about the orders that the intruder was given concerning entering GEN-DAWN.”

“I think that would be a good idea, Chief Burgess.” Anne replied.

“Sara, the intruder who bound and gagged you on Tuesday had specific instructions to eliminate any witnesses who could identify him. There’s no easy way to say this, so I will have to be blunt. If it wasn’t for your ‘condition’, you would now be dead, and the two ladies would probably be dead right now.”

Chloé quickly moved to support Sara, who was looking a little faint. “Do you mean that I might be alive today because of a ghost?” Sara asked.

Anne smiled “If anyone had told me about a ghost actually existing, I would have called it nonsense. However, I have seen a woman help defeat two dangerous criminals by using an incredible gift, and so I am not as sure about anything at the moment.”

“I think that the ghost story should be kept out of any of your official records, Agent Duncombe.” The Chief commented. “They may find the existence of our spider-lady here hard enough to swallow as it is. Anyway, there is a lot of work to do on this case, so if you’ll excuse me.”

“Certainly, Chief Burgess. I still have to work on the DNA case, but first I will have to explain the full situation to Sara and James. I will present you with my statement tomorrow morning if that is acceptable.”

“It is. Then I have to get back to dealing with this case. See you tomorrow, Agent Duncombe.” The Chief turned around and headed back to the house.

“I think that we all need something to drink.” Anne said, walking back to the house with the others following her.

James chuckled. “There must be three cups of cold coffee in the living room by now. That’s when this situation started, by me making something to drink. I suppose that making more coffee essentially bookends it.”

Sara’s arms itched and she unconsciously scratched. “After this talk, I need to have a good long soak to get this tape off my arms, and I would really like to get clean after being handled by those thugs.”

As they entered the house, Chloé said “It would be best to leave the bath until Anne leaves, as your counter agent will be washed off as well.”

Anne shuddered as they walked into the living room. “I have no intention of experiencing your ‘mating call’ Sara, as it robs you of any self-control.”

“I’ll make the coffee and then run a bath for Sara, Anne. I have already heard all of this, so I can make better use of the time.” Chloé picked up the tray and carried the cups back into the kitchen. She quickly washed them as she brewed a fresh pot, then poured out the coffee into four clean cups. She brought them into the living room, and then went upstairs into the bathroom to run the water for Sara.

While this was going on, Anne and the others were sitting down, with Anne in a chair and the other two were on the couch. The agent was explaining everything, including her visit to Sara’s apartment on the previous evening. “So that explains why you volunteered to be the guinea pig this morning.” Sara said “You already knew what it was like to experience the, shall we stick with the word ‘glamour’ from now on?”

“Yes, Sara, and though I was dreading it again, at least I knew what it would do to me. Anyone else would have thought that it was silly, even I did before I experienced it for the first time. It was good judgement of Chloé to ensure that I was securely bound.“

“Agent Duncombe-.” Sara started to say until she was interrupted.

“Anne, please call me Anne. Agent Duncombe seems a little cumbersome now.”

“Anne, it does seems strange but everything positive, getting Chloé and James back together, saving my life on Tuesday, the two ladies today, uncovering a potentially disastrous weapon, all comes down to the fact that I cut my hand on Sunday night. I also understand that my old life is over and a new one is beginning for me. I once heard a phrase ‘Life begins at forty’ but I never expected it to be true.”

“Your life is in complete turmoil at the moment Sara, so I do not want to say anything for the time being. Everything has to settle first, and then we can look at your future.”

By this time, Chloé had set out Sara’s sweater and tights, finished running the bath, walked downstairs and then entered the living room. “You bath is ready, Madame Sara, and I have placed some clothing in the master bedroom.”

“Thanks Chloé, I am looking forward to washing myself clean. I’m sorry Anne, but I really need to do this now, even though it does seem stupid.”

“Believe me, Sara understand you completely. There was a recent case-,” Anne glanced at Chloé “where I just stood under the shower for an hour in my clothes, just to try and feel clean.” The agent stood up. “I have to go as I still have work to do at the research centre, So I’ll say goodbye.”

“I’ll see you out Anne.” Chloé said “Is there anything else you need to do?”

“As I have all of your phone numbers, I will arrange for a special app to be sent to each of your phones. It will give the precise location of the other two. Your phone locations are constantly recorded at the moment, as we don’t want any of you disappearing for obvious reasons. I think that it’s best that you three know this, as the only alternative would be to have another agent with you.”

“That is understandable, given the present situation.” Chloé walked with Anne to the door and then opened it. “I hope to see you soon, give my regards to Angela.”

Sara had followed them as she was about to go upstairs. “Anne, give Angela my sincerest apologies. I didn’t know that she was part of the investigation.”

“Don’t worry, Sara.” Anne replied “You reacted as you were supposed to. It is good to know that her cover worked perfectly. Hopefully, we can trace the scientist who’s behind this and end this investigation quickly.  Goodbye, then.” Anne walked out through the door, and Chloé said “Goodbye.” before closing the door.

“I must have this bath Chloé, my arms are starting to itch like crazy.” Sara said as she rushed up the stairs.

“Have a good soak, Madame Sara.” Chloé said before walking back into the living room. Sara went up the stairs, picked up a large towel and walked into the bathroom. She took off most of her clothes except for her stockings which still had the tape attached. These are ruined, but I’d better not throw them away just in case the authorities might need them. The woman carefully peeled them of and put them to one side before stepping into the bath and sliding her arms under the warm water. I’ll just rest like this for a while so that it will be easier to remove the tape.  Sara closed her eyes and started to doze…



“I suppose you just want to relax after this morning’s incident, so maybe you should use the bedroom to rest.” James suggested to Chloé as she entered the living room.

She unbuttoned the straps on her green pinafore dress and lifted it off. “I do want to relax James, but I want to rest in your arms, bound and helpless.” Chloé neatly folded her dress, put it to the left side of the couch, walked in front of James and then placed her hands behind her back with her back turned to him. “Kidnap, kiss and cuddle me, my love.” She said with a smile.

James rose from the couch and placed Chloé’s arms behind her back in a box position, with her right forearm above her left. He picked up a bag full of rope and took several lengths of ropes out of it, using one of them to bind Chloé’s right wrist and her left forearm, just below the elbow. It went around four times, cinched thrice and then knotted firmly out of reach of the French girl’s fingers. A second piece of rope was used to secure her left wrist to her right forearm in the same manner.

The young man picked up a long length of rope which was looped around Chloé’s chest below her breast four times, and then another four above, before cinching the loops between her arms and her body. Another piece of rope was tied to the middle of the chest ropes behind her back, taken over her right shoulder, down between her breasts to the lower chest rope, looped around the rope and then over her left shoulder to the middle of her back where it started. It was looped around at the back, and the process was repeated once more with the end of the rope firmly tied at her back.

“I do like it when you use the ropes to bisect and emphasise my breasts, as it provides a wonderfully sensual feeling, my love.” Chloé sighed as the rope was tied off.  “Would you like me to sit down?” She asked.

“Yes, my sweet. It will be easier to bind your legs.” James replied. Chloé carefully walked backwards and sat down on the edge of the couch with only her bottom on the furniture.

James took four lengths of rope out of the bag, and started to tie Chloé’s ankles together with one of them. He double-stranded and looped the rope around her ankles about four times before wrapping several cinch loops between her legs. A reef knot as then tied at the front to secure the ends of the rope. A second rope was lashed around her legs just below the knees, and it was cinched and tied in the same manner. A third length was used to bind her legs above her knees, and the last was wrapped around her mid-thigh.

As the final length was tied firmly Chloé emitted an audible sigh. This will be wonderful therapy after the trials of this morning. In your arms, I will forget everything except us. James sat down to her right, placed his arms around her waist, and then pulled her onto his lap. “Now I have you, my French wench.”

Chloé closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly before whispering “Kiss me, you fool.” Then his lips touched hers and she was oblivious to everything except the moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment