Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 28 December 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 28


“Wakey, wakey.” Said James, waking Sara up from her sleep.

I must have fallen asleep in my bondage again, so I must have been more tired than I thought after that little incident this morning. The helpless woman made a questioning noise to James, hoping that he would tell her how long she had been resting.

“You two have been asleep for several hours and it is nearly four o’clock in the afternoon.” Said James as he knelt beside the woman and loosened her hogtie rope. “I came back into the living room and noticed that you and Chloé were fast asleep which was not surprising after today’s exertions, so I decided to let you rest.”

James knelt beside his girlfriend and worked on loosening the rope that kept her on the floor, causing her to stir. “I am adjusting the ropes that hogtie you so that you will be able to kneel when you eat the sandwiches.” He walked over to the sofa and picked up two cushions, lying them on the floor in front of the couch. “I think that you will need to kneel on these, as it will be far more comfortable than the hard floor.”

Chloé squealed as James picked her up and carried her to one of the cushions, placing her so that she faced the couch in a kneeling position. It was Sara’s turn next, and she found herself in the same position on Chloé’s right. The woman turned her head to look at her younger bound companion, who looked back and smiled around the edges of her ball-gag.

The man walked over to one of the bags and took out the special clock that had been given to Sara on Friday, which was displaying a green colour. It shows that your charming ability has a limited time, and that you are back to normal as you had not used the counter agent after your bath.

James walked over to the side and placed the clock in a position so that it could be clearly seen. “It seems that adult visitors will not be falling under your spell for the rest of the day Sara, so if Anne or the others return they will be safe. I’ll bring in the meal now.” James said as he headed towards the door, which left the two ladies kneeling in their captivity.

Sara’s stomach rumbled again as she waited for James to return, and the helpless French student giggled in response. I didn’t realise that I would become so hungry today, but I have been a busy lady.

Chloé listened to her friend’s stomach again and pondered on what it meant. It could be that your metabolism has worked overtime and you need to replenish your reserves, Sara.

James returned, carrying a large plate that was piled high with beef and lettuce sandwiches and placed it on the coffee table, along with a large carton of orange juice. He walked over to the side, picked up three glasses and put them down on the coffee table before sitting down between the two captives.

“Okay, any lady who wants a meal, please put a hand up in the air and say ‘Me please.’” James said to the helpless ladies.

The response was immediate, as both of the captives pulled and twisted against their bonds and cried out through their gags in an attempt to follow the man’s orders. This proved to be useless though, as the ropes gripped their wrists solidly, and any words that they said were unintelligible and muffled.

Sara and Chloé shook their heads at the situation that they had been placed in, and they continued in their hopeless struggles. You are teasing us James, as both Sara and I will be unable to follow your requests.

“So, I take it that you two ladies don’t want anything to eat and drink then.” James said as he poured some orange juice into a glass before taking a sip of his drink. “This is really good.” He said, picking up a sandwich, taking a bite out of it and chewing slowly.

Sara felt the response in her body immediately as her captor ate, as her stomach rumbled again from hunger. This wasn’t the worse thing about her situation, however, as there was a sudden build up of saliva in her mouth and the gag prevented her from swallowing properly. If you don’t stop this James, we’re going to start drooling.

The woman turned to look at Chloé, who had a look of consternation on her face which indicated that the French girl was going through the same process. James my love, you are being so unfair to both of us. Both of the captives pleaded through their gags at their predicament, but James just continued to sip from his glass and eat the sandwich.

The saliva was flowing freely in Sara’s mouth, and the feeling of dampness on the right of her mouth told her that she was starting to drool. As she looked at her friend, she saw that Chloé had saliva dribbling from the left side of her mouth and flowing towards the chin, with the poor girl blushing in embarrassment.

Please, you can’t leave us like this James, it’s being taken too far. The saliva had reached Sara’s chin and the fact that she couldn’t clean her face was irritating her, so she growled angrily through her gag.

At once, James put his food down, took a large tissue out of his pocket, and cleaned Chloé’s face before removing her gag. A moment later, the same tissue was applied to Sara’s chin and mouth, the buckles that secured her own gag was unstrapped and the ball was extracted from her mouth.

“Thanks, James.” she said “You have no idea how bad it is to have a mouth full of saliva and have no way of removing it except by having it dribble out of your mouth. Are you okay, Chloé?” She asked as she looked as her friend.

Chloé looked back and said “Oui Sara, but I am thankful that this torment is over as it is very irritable. I hope that you do not force us to go through this again over the weekend, please?”

“Don’t worry, I won’t let that happen again. It was fun though, watching you two having to endure such a predicament.” He picked up a sandwich in each hand and offered them to the captives who were kneeling in front of him. “Would you like to eat now?” He asked.

The ladies took a bit out of their respective sandwiches and chewed thoroughly before swallowing. “Sara.” said Chloé before she took another bite.“I think I can remember the term for what happened to you today with the prisoner and Agent Duncombe.”

“What is it, Chloé?” Sara said as she prepared to take another bite.

“It is referred to as ‘hysterical strength’ and there have been reports of situations when people have lifted cars off trapped people. The interesting thing about your case is that it can last longer, you can switch it off and on as needed when you are active, and you gain an even greater coordination as well.” Chloé frowned at this.

“By your expression I can tell that this is not necessarily a good thing, Chloé.” Sara paused as James offered her a glass of orange juice.

“Oui Sara, there is the situation of your heart and metabolism running very fast to support your internal functions. Plus, there is always the chance that you can damage tendons or ligaments in the process.”

“I think that you mentioned about this before, but I seriously doubt that I will end up in the same situation again.” Sara said.

“I think that it is good that you cannot call on your charming ability on cue, Sara.”

“Actually.” said Sara “I may be able to. I have an unusual kind of synesthesia which allows me to connect smells with memories. It was discovered when I went to a farm once on a school trip, and smelling the cows made me sneeze. A week later we were drawing animals at school, and it was my task to draw a cow. The teacher didn’t know why I was continually sneezing and she thought I was ill until I explained that I could smell the strong memory of the cow.”

“So you can activate your production at any time, just by thinking about it?” asked Chloé, who looked even more worried “That could prove to b every dangerous.”

“It’s okay, Chloé. It’s not as if a casual thought can cause the connection, as I have to concentrate hard to get the smell. I won’t turn into ‘The Pink Widow’ by having a casual thought about this morning.” Sara was on her fourth sandwich by now, eating twice as fast as her friend.

“That is good Sara. At least you won’t be a risk to anyone just by thinking about today.” Chloé took a sip from the glass that was offered to her. “Should you need to do this again, it will prove to be useful if you can change by concentration.”

James thought for a moment. “What if the person is wearing full hazard gear, and you aren’t able to affect him? After all, he isn’t going to subject to your charm.” He said.

Chloé smiled “In that case, that person will probably be in great danger, as he or she will be dealing a Widow who will have no interest in mating.”

Sara looked at James “It hadn’t crossed my mind about other situations, but after the strength that I have shown today, it would take good restraints to hold me in place. If someone just wraps short piece of tape around my wrists, or a ziptie, or even the link style handcuffs, I may be able break out of my bonds. I don’t think that I will be able to get free from this type of situation, however, as I have been thoroughly bound.”

James held up another sandwich for Sara to eat. “That tape ran all of the way from your wrists to your elbows, so you wouldn’t have been able to tear it loose. We could always put it to the test in the morning, when you will be red and risky.”

“How about it, Sara?” Chloé asked “It may be useful to know such a thing in advance.”

Sara swallowed another bite. “Tomorrow morning then, we can see just how useful it can be to get free. Please note that I am completely helpless when someone is mating with me, and a strip of masking tape would hold probably hold my wrists together.”

James held up another sandwich to Chloé, but she shook her head at the offer. “What are we going to do after lunch, James?” She asked.

“I’ve seen something on the television schedule that you would like to watch. It’s several back to back episodes of an old cartoon series.” James answered, as he put the sandwich back and started to untie the hogtie ropes of the captive ladies. “Do you want anymore sandwiches, Sara?”

“No.” answered the woman “I’ve had enough now. I think that I’ve eaten twice as much as Chloé, so I’ve been quite the glutton this afternoon.”

“Do not worry, Sara, it must be a result of your body burning up calories from today’s activities.” Chloé said as her rope was removed “Is it okay if I hopped onto the couch James?” She asked.

“Certainly, Chloé.” James answered as he untied Sara’s hogtie rope. “I’ll just place Sara onto the couch.” He picked up the woman and placed her on the sofa, as Chloé struggled to rise from the floor. “It may be easier to help you to sit down as well as I don’t think that you are going to do this quickly.” Chloé found herself helped up into a sitting position on Sara’s right with a gap between them.

James walked over to a bag and pulled out two cloth strips, one red and one pink. “Please monsieur, please do not gag us with those horrible rags.” Chloé said, putting on a mock struggle against her bonds.

Sara picked up on the role play immediately and started to struggle as well. “We’re already helplessly bound. We promise to be good little girls and stay quiet. Just don’t stick those horrible things between our teeth.”

James walked back and sat down on the couch between the two bound women. “Open your mouths wide, unless you want to be punished severely.”

Chloé opened her mouth wide in anticipation of James’s next action. “Monsieur, this is unnecessary, we will keep our mouths shu-ulp!” Her talking was interrupted as the red cloth was pulled between her teeth, the ends were pulled around to the back of her neck where they were securely knotted together.

 Sara opened her mouth and put on a phoney southern accent as she spoke. “Haylp! Someone please haylp me. I’m all tied up and-.” It was her turn to be silenced as the pink cloth was used to cleave gag her. These gags are more symbolic than anything else, but it is delicious to be gagged like this.

Sara blushed as she was kissed on the lips by her captor, but she still found it very pleasurable. It was Chloé’s turn to be kissed next, and she writhed a little as their lips met.

“I think that it’s time to start the cartoons.” James said as he picked up the remote control and started the DVR which automatically switched on the television. As he put an arm around the waist of each of the captives, the animation started and there was a familiar woman in pink with a southern accent who was being chased by a sinister cloaked figure.

Sara heard Chloé giggle as the animation continued. I remember watching this from when I was a child. Now I understand why this series was so popular. It’s almost like a bondage show for teens, and I’m surprised that this series was allowed to be shown on the air.

The two ladies writhed a little as they watched the heroine was captured and placed into bondage time and time again. Chloé looked over at Sara as the older captive’s eyes were glued to the screen. I wonder if that is where you got your love if pink from, Sara, and maybe you were intrigued by the act of being tied up.  I will ask you later, as it will be a bit difficult to speak to you with this cloth in my mouth.

As the show continued, James cuddled the girls and occasionally kissed them on the cheek. “Do you consider this to be appropriate entertainment for this afternoon, my helpless heroines?”

Both girls nodded in response to their captor’s question and they snuggled up to him on the sofa. This is proving to be a very enjoyable weekend Chloé, and I must thank both of you for your hospitality.

Eventually, the animation episodes came to an end and James rose from the couch. “I’ll have to take these items out and wash them.” he said as he picked up the plate and glasses “I expect you two to remain in your places and stay still, as I don’t want to have to punish two naughty captives.” After making sure that he had a firm grip on the items, James walked out of the room, leaving the two helpless ladies on their own.

Sara smiled around her pink cleave gag. That’s almost like asking us to not stay still and do something naughty. She turned to face Chloé and she noticed that the French student was also smiling.

The red-haired girl squirmed in her bonds and moved slowly along the couch towards the lady on her left. I hope that you will make this easier by trying to move towards me, Madame Sara.

Sara started to work her way to her right and she was soon touching shoulders with her friend. We’re together Chloé, now what do you want us to do?

It seems that you are waiting for me to make the first move, Madame Sara, but that is hardly surprising as you are submissive to me. Chloé made kissing expression with her face in an effort to show Sara what she planned to do.

The thought of the two captives kissing each other sent a thrill through Sara’s body. You and me kissing while we’re both bound and gagged, Chloé? That’s an incredible idea, I would have never have thought of that. the lady leant back on the couch, closed her eyes, turned her head to the right and parted her lips slightly.

The moment when Chloé’s lips touched her was electrifying.

The two ladies kissed on the couch and they writhed in their pleasure. Thank you Chloé, this is a wonderful experience. In a way, I wish that I had known you earlier, but then you would have been too young for this type of contact. The only problem with this is that all we can do is kiss each other, as our bondage limits any other kind of contact.

Sara and Chloé had become lost in the moment when James walked in, and it took a minute for them to notice that he had entered the room. I wonder what you have in store for us as a punishment, my love. Chloé looked up at James without pausing and then concentrated her attention on Sara

“So, what punishment is appropriate for two captives in bondage who are misbehaving while kissing each other’s lips?” James asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment