Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Dominated by DNA Part 31


“May I sit down please, before I talk about it, Anne?” Sara asked “By the way, I love how you have bound Chloé, as it makes her look completely helpless.”

“Thank you Sara, I try to do my best.” Anne replied “Sit down, by all means. I would love to hear your explanation.” Anne sat down in an armchair, while Sara, James and Angela sat on the couch.

“If I am to do a hostage rescue like I did this morning, being intimidating is the last thing on my list, especially for appearance. Had I been dressed in black leather, that would have caused the scorpions to react in a different manner, which could have resulted in tragedy.”

“To be honest, appearing as a blonde airhead dressed in pink would pander to stereotyping, which would make me appear harmless. Stereotypes can be very useful sometimes, sorry Angela.” Sara said.

“That is okay, Sara. I understand about playing a part.” Angela replied.

“Being referred to as the Pink Window in such situations rather than Agent 99 would be more useful. If someone was caught by a bounty hunter called Wolf Slayer, the name would be spread around. Getting captured by someone called The Pink Widow would cause other people to crease up with laughter if he mentioned it.” Sara explained.

“Whereas I have to maintain an air of authority at all times.” Anne said “Which also means that I would be useless for such a task, as I could be seen coming from a mile away. By not having that trained into you, infiltration of a hostage or kidnap scenario will be more effective.”

Angela thought for a moment before speaking “But won’t you require training for this, Sara? How to speak when the situation happens, and how to behave once you are captured?” She asked.

“Sara needs to be at her most natural when she is doing this, which will actually include reactions like fear and trepidation. Any training will make her more confident and that will show up.” Anne explained “As to what happens afterward, there is no training that will help with that, and I don’t think that the Agency will appreciate the psychological effect on the instructors.”

Anne looked at Sara. “You are right, the last thing that you want is to be taken seriously, as that will only hamper your efforts. You will also be useful when you are needed to interrogate people in a hurry as a last resort. You are far more useful than other methods that are unreliable at best, and they are hardly going to mention what has happened to them.”

“Anne, if we are to use my Glamour for finding out information, it had better be important and you need to have the right person, as you will need to comprehend the effect on my psyche if the individual is innocent. I have already harmed three people who didn’t deserve what happened to them, and I don’t want any more on my conscience.” Sara said.

“I understand, you don’t want more innocents to be affected by you.” Anne said “I’m sure that you can be put to very good use, as there will be enough incidents that will require your special talents. I will have a word with my superiors on Monday, and we can take things from there.”

“I will be glad to be of help, Anne. When this started I thought that it was a terrible curse.” Sue said.

“If you are cursed, then you have been ‘cursed by awesome’ so to speak. I understand Chloé’s thoughts on the matter now, especially after this morning.” Anne stood up “So, if there’s nothing else?”

Sara blushed as she stood up as well. “Well-.”

“It’s okay Sara, just say it.” Anne said.

“Well, seeing as you have done such a wonderful job on Chloé, I was just wondering how you would immobilise me?” Sara asked as her cheeks turned crimson.

“Do you have any objection, James?” Anne asked.

“None at all, I am interested in seeing what happens next.” James answered.

“Well, the first thing we need to do is silence our captive super heroine.” Anne said, reaching for the ball gag as Sara opened her mouth wide. The ball filled the captive’s mouth, the straps were taken around her face and buckled tightly together at the back of her neck.

“My ropes can be very tight, Sara, so please let me know if you are unable to bear them. Now, if you would be so good as to sit on the edge of the couch, please?” Anne asked as she picked up four more ropes.

Sara did so and watched as Anne wrapped one of the ropes tightly around the captive’s ankles before cinching it and tying the ends off.  The agent proceeded to bind the lady below and above the knees, and at the mid thigh. These ropes are really pressing into me, I should have realised that you would be very effective at this.

“Stand up and hop to the middle of the floor, prisoner.” Anne said.

You sound very dominating like that, Anne. I don’t think that I want to annoy you right now. The lady stood up and hopped over to the centre of the floor, just as she was ordered to, and then Anne threaded the crotch rope back between the captive’s legs and over her wrist ropes. I wonder if you are going to tie this to my feet.

Anne went behind the bound lady and took hold of her body. “I’m going to lower you down so that you will be sitting on the floor.” Sara offered no resistance as she was taken down to the carpet and made to sit down. The agent picked up a length of rope, pressed Sara’s legs against her chest, and wrapped the material around the captive’s neck and around her legs, just above the knees. After five loops, Anne cinched the rope between the lady’s neck and knees, making it tighter still before tying it off.

I don’t think I have much chance of moving around, and you’ll tie that crotch rope to my ankles now, wai-. The captive yelped as Anne pushed her onto her right side, and the agent tied one end of a piece of rope to the bound lady’s ankles. I was expecting it to be different. What have you got planned with the special rope?

Sara’s heels were pulled to her thighs, and the rope from her ankles was tied to her wrists which locked her legs in place. That’s it, I can’t move an inch now, and the only thing I can move is my head. Why are you taking hold of me?

Anne took hold of her captive and rolled the lady so that she was kneeling on the floor. “Time for the piece de resistance.” The woman took hold of the crotch rope in her right hand, Sara’s hair in her left, and the poor captive’s head was pulled back as far as it would go.

“MMMGGGMM!” Sara cried from the strain on her hair and neck, but Ann ignored her and bound the captive’s hair and the crotch rope together, leaving the lady with a stressful torment.

“Well Sara, you did want to be immobilised by me. Do you think that this is effective?”Anne asked.

“MPH!” Said Sara, who attempted to nod, but found that there was no give in the rope that bound her hair. I’m glad I didn’t ask you for something really strict. The captive tried to move, but apart from her hands and feet which wriggled, she was unable to move from her spot.

“Anne.” said James “Didn’t Sara cause you some problems, last night and this morning with her pheromones?”

“Yes, she had me saying bad things to Chloé last night, and then I was terrified. This morning, I had to be trussed up for the test and I was scared again as Sara questioned me. Why do you ask?” Anne asked.

“I think that it would be good for you if you had a chance for some therapeutic payback for this. Sara’s not going anywhere, and she is completely at your mercy.” James said.

I can’t believe that you are saying this, James. I’m defenceless like this!

“Are you sure about this?” Anne asked.

“Right now, it’s written all over your face. You want to do this, and I think that it will do you good.” James said.

Anne knelt down on Sara’s left side, and the bound captive trembled as images went through her mind of various tortures. What are you going to do to me? With my head restrained like this, I can’t even see what you’re up to.

“MMMM!” Cried the helpless woman as she felt a sharp pain on her bottom, and she squirmed as much as her bonds would allow. You’re spanking me! There were five more hard blows on her cheek, and the poor lady cried out every time.

“That’s for making me say bad things to Chloé.” Ann said.

Nothing happened for a moment, which made Sara think that it had stopped, when she screamed as her cheeks were struck by the agent. Five more smacks followed, and the bound woman was pleading and begging for it to stop.

“That’s for scaring me last night.”

This was followed by six more cries from the captive, and it felt as if her unprotected posterior was on fire from the spanking.

“And that was for the interrogation this morning.” Anne said as she rose from the floor.

“How do you feel, Anne?” Asked James.

“Much better.” answered Anne “I think that giving Sara a good spanking has actually done me some good. I have taken enough of your time, however, and two people are probably waiting for us outside the house, as they should have delivered the car by now.” The agent looked at the watch. “Time has been getting on. Have you decided on what to have for dinner tonight?”

“No, but I was thinking that we might order some Chinese food.” James answered.

“I’ll order you some and pay for it.” Ann answered “I’ll arrange for it to be delivered in an hour, but you might need to free your captives for the meal.”

The doorbell rang, and Anne headed towards the front door, followed by Angela and James. “Your car’s here, Sara.” James said, bringing in the captive’s handbag and putting it on the floor beside the sofa.

“Well, I’d better be going.” Anne said, and suddenly her cell phone rang. “Yes, this is Anne. Okay Miss Smith, what is the message? Okay, that is important, I shall tell Sara at once. Okay, as everything is completed for the day, the laboratories can be cleared so that everyone can get some rest before tomorrow. I’ll see you in the morning then, goodbye for now.”

Anne walked into the living room. “Sara, I have important news for you. Miss Smith checked the blood sample that you provided after this morning’s test, and it shows that there have been certain alterations in your DNA. She knows about your synaesthesia, and she warns against any deliberate activation.”

“Did Miss Smith say what could happen?” James asked.

“It could affect the effectiveness of the counter agent, or even the duration of production, either of which is bad news.” Anne answered “She just wants to let you know of the possible risk at the moment, Sara. In the morning she will start research into making sure that your DNA won’t change any more.”

“Anyway, I had better leave you three to your fun. Will you close the door after us, James?” Anne asked as she left the living room.

James followed the agent, and the two captives listened as the door was closed, but something unusual happened. Instead of James immediately returning to the living room, he first went upstairs for a minute. When he finally walked into the room, James noticed the questioning looks on the faces of his captives.

“It’s a present and a surprise from a friend of Anne’s, and I’m going to say no more about it. You’ll find out later on, anyway, but now it’s time to interrogate the prisoners.” James said as he sat down behind the helpless Chloé and the girl’s feeble struggles increased.

Please James, no! I am presently immobilised, and if you do anything, it will make my suffering worse. “MMMMMMM!” Chloé laughed and squealed as her boyfriend mercilessly tickled the soles of her feet, and her futile attempts to break free became a mass of frenzied movements which pulled the ropes hard against her body. James stopped tormenting his girlfriend after a minute, and knelt behind the older captive who made pleading noises as she knew precisely what was going to happen.

No, this is so unfair! It was Sara’s turn to laugh and cry out as the young man raked his fingernails down the exposed area of her feet, and the only movements that she was capable of were wriggling her hands and feet.

James stopped after two more minutes, but he slowly moved his hands up to the sides of the more mature captive, with the poor lady continuing to make begging sounds from her gagged mouth.

“EEPH!” Sara screamed almost constantly from the ferocious assaults on her sides by her captor’s fingers, and she even rocked a little in her bondage as she was tickled for two solid minutes.

It was Chloé’s turn to beg as the young man approached her, but all this was to no avail as every sensitive part of her was tickled time and time again. After two minutes of torment, the tickling stopped and the captive was tipped onto her side. What are your plans for me now, James? OW! The French lady cried out through her back as she experienced a sharp spank on her bottom, which was followed by five more. After ten seconds had gone by, she received six more hard spanks, which were punctuated by her own shouts.

After the captive had suffered four rounds of spankings, James rose up and knelt to the left of the blonde captive. I’ve already been spanked by Anne, and now you’re going to add to it!

“OWPH!” Sara shrieked five more times as each blow pressed hard against her cheeks. There was only a short respite when her bottom suffered from six more spanks, and this was repeated for two more times, with the helpless lady wondering if she was going to sit down again.

Chloé and Sara received another round of blows to their bottoms before their captor knelt behind Sara. “Any lady who doesn’t want their nipples pinched, please raised your hand in the air and say no.”

Sara screeched through her gag at her captor, as she couldn’t do as he said, and she trembled as he slowly took his fingers under the top of her teddy. “NOPH!” Cried the woman as her nipples were pinched and twisted by the young man, and she continued to moan and protest as he punished the most sensitive parts of her breasts.

Sara noticed that Chloé was smiling as the forty year old was suffering. Given the way you’re bound, it impossible for James to remove your sweater. The poor captive eventually went quiet when James stopped tormenting her and returned to his girlfriend, who was placed back into a sitting position.

You cannot reach under my sweater and torment me with your fingers so the best you can do is pinch me through my thick clothing. The expression on Chloé’s face suddenly turned to consternation as she heard the sound of Velcro being pulled apart. Mon Dieu! I forgot about the patches over my breasts, now you have full access to me! The captive began to squirm as James slid his hands underneath the French lady’s body, and she squealed as her own nipples were pulled and twisted.

After a few minutes, James looked at the clock and said “Our evening meal will be arriving soon, so I think that it would be best for you two to be untied.” James started on Chloé, who had been bound the longest, and soon the red head was freed from her bonds. After a few more minutes, Sara was also free and the two ladies rubbed each other’s arms and legs in order to encourage the flow of blood to their limbs.

“Chloé, you know that Sara gave you the white teddy dress?” James asked.

“Oui James, It is a wonderful gift.” Chloé answered.

“Could you go and change into it? I would really like to see both of you in the same outfit.”

“Oui James, I shall do that now.” Chloé said, rising from the couch and walking out of the living room.

“I think that you should be the one to bring in the meals when they arrive, James, as neither Chloé nor I will be properly dressed.” Sara said.

A minute later, Chloé walked into the living room wearing the white teddy dress and James’s eyes grew wide. “You are truly stunning in that outfit Chloé, and both of you look incredible. In fact it gives me an idea for after the evening meal.”

The doorbell rung, James walked out, and brought in the meal that was ordered by Anne. “Anne has been very generous and we seem to have an awful lot to eat.”

They set out the meal and ate slowly, chatting about various things. When the meal was ended, everyone took the refuse out into the kitchen, where James picked up a low backed armless wooden chair and carried it into the living room.

“Now, this is what you are going to do...” Said James.

No comments:

Post a Comment