Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 17 May 2013

Dominated by DNA Part 34


There was a beep from the PC as the data had finished being written to the CD, it was ejected from the machine, and the man placed this and the memory drive into his pocket. Chloé yelped as Doctor Johnson took a zip tie, wrapped it around her ankles and pulled it very tight, and she protested as she was laid on her right side, facing the door to the laboratory which held one small window. Angela was placed facing her friend and the criminal set about binding them together with more zip ties.

“As to my plans, I will be leaving here with my data, and then I plan on selling it to the highest bidder. Oh, don’t look so shocked, what did you think I was going to do with it, give it away to some random terrorist? And don’t think that it will go to some terrorist organisation, as the highest bidder is bound to be the USA. After all, paying me for Parlour is going to be far cheaper than having to pay out to repair the damage it will cause. The USA will be safe, so long as they don’t try any tricks. If they do, they will discover that Parlour will be placed all over the internet and a message will let everyone know why.”

By this time, Johnson had secured the two ladies together at the ankles, knees, waist and chest with more ties, leaving them immobilised on the floor, and he walked around between the captives and the door, so that he could get a clear view of Chloé’s face.

“So, my future is safe as the USA will leave me alone, and I am not so foolish as to double cross them on the deal. If it comes to securing the safety of their country, or avenging a few agents and a pair of idiotic young women, you pair and those agents will be considered as acceptable losses.”

The criminal took a device out of his pocket and pressed the button. “In fifteen minutes, a large incendiary device will explode in the server room, destroying the hard drives there. I ensured that my files weren’t backed up, so they won’t have been stored offsite. I cannot erase the files from the server here, so I have no choice but to destroy them. Another device will explode ten minutes later at reception, ensuring that the destruction will be complete.”

At this, the girls started to struggle against their bonds as they whimpered in fear. “The fire protection system has been deactivated so there is no chance of the flames being extinguished. I’m sorry that you have to die, but you two shouldn’t have got in my way.”

Chloé screamed out through her gag. We are both dead, and I will be the one to blame! At this moment, there was a movement at the window behind the scientist and the captive halted her struggle in shock. Mon Dieu! Sara, how did you know where we were? The French lady started her struggles and cried out, not wanting the criminal to realise that something had changed...


As Sara moved down the corridor towards the laboratory she realised that she had to activate, even though she was warned against it. I have been warned of possible side effects, but if I don’t do this, Chloé and Angela will die. She halted and thought about the memory of the morning, when Miss Smith sprayed the chemical of male spider pheromones onto her. There seemed to be a change in her body, it felt as if there was a warm glow inside her, and as she raised her hand the watch was glowing a deep red. Maybe if I walk down the corridor with my scent, he might be stopped from escaping once we mate.

It only took a minute to walk to the laboratory, and as she peeked through the window, she saw the two ladies zip tied together on the floor, and the binding materials on a desk. Two large zip ties, a rubber ball and a nearly finished roll of black duct tape. That should guarantee that he will use the handcuffs on me.

“I’m sorry that you have to die, but you two shouldn’t have got in my way.” The man said.

She noticed that Chloé was staring at her for a second before the young lady continued her struggles. Good, Chloé. Hopefully you haven’t given the game away, but I need to send you a message. The handcuffs were lifted up to the window, and Sara mimed pulling it apart rapidly before nodding at Chloé.

The helpless lady watched as Sara performed her act, and she managed to work out what it meant. You can pull them apart, Sara? That is wonderful, as you will be able to break your bonds and rescue us. Mon Dieu, your dial is red! You are taking a major risk in doing this.

The lady lowered her hand and pondered about her next move. If I wait any longer, he’ll probably kill them, so I’d better make my entrance.

The man glared at the two captives on the floor. “Why do people like you think that they are so smart? This is real life, not some Saturday morning animation, and teens don’t save the day as they are the ones that get killed. Did you actually think that some meddlesome dog would help you?”

The woman opened the door to the laboratory and stepped into the room in a cloud of chemicals, holding the handcuffs in her right hand. “I’m sorry that we have no meddlesome dogs.” Sara said “But would a bitch in heat be an acceptable substitute? Oh, that’s wonderful, you’re playing a game of cops and robbers. Are these the helpless prisoners that have been taken captive by the bad guy?”

Dr Johnson turned to the woman next to him. “That’s right.” he said as he took the firearm out of his jacket and pointed it at her “And you’re joining in the game.”

“Oh please kind sir, you wouldn’t be so cruel as to order poor little ole me to remove my jacket and tell me to handcuff my wrists together behind my back?” Sara asked, hoping that it would put ideas into the captor’s head.

“Do it.” he said as he licked his lips “And remove your bra as well.”

The lady pulled down the zip on the front of her jacket and gently pulled the garment down her arms and over her hands, before unhooking the clasp on the front of her strapless bra and letting it fall to the floor. Chloé looked on in surprise as the woman enclosed one of the cuffs around her right wrist, before taking her hands behind her back and ratcheting the other cuff to her left hand.

“Please don’t remove my skirt and panties, it would be so horrible if you do.” The man put his firearm on a table, walked over to the woman, unzipped her mini skirt and then pulled her panties down to her ankles and off her feet. “I can’t stand being made to kneel on the floor as someone binds my ankles to my knees.” She said as she made an attempt to tremble. I hope that you take the hint and do this as it will make my situation easier.

The man took her by the arms and forced her into a kneeling position on the floor, before picking up the long zip ties and cruelly binding her ankles to her thighs which left the captive in a strict frogtie. “You talk too much.” he said as he picked up the tape and ball from the desk and forced the ball into the helpless woman’s mouth. Three strips of tape were used to seal Sara’s mouth and ensure that she was gagged, and she writhed as the fires of lust grew in her Mound.

The man roughly kissed her on the neck and shoulders and she moaned in response to his handling as his hands gently moulded the flesh of her breasts. “MMGGMM!” She cried as his right hand explored the dampness of her intimacy. Go on, go on!

“I will mate with you as that is what you want.” The man said as he pushed the helpless woman onto her back, and she screamed in delight as he forced himself into her. His thrusts became faster and more intense, and the captive writhed and screamed in pleasure as she approached the ecstasy of orgasm.

“MMMMMMMM!” Her fulfilment arrived quickly, and she felt another change in her as the man pulled out of her, zipped his trousers and stood up. She looked at him as the colour seemed to drain from his face, and his expression was as if he was seeing something that should never be seen.

“No! You can’t! Please don’t eat me!” He took step after step backward to the door as the captive stared at him with a smile showing under her gag, and he seemed to be trying to shield himself from some unknown terror. “I’m sorry! Just don’t devour me!” What little resistance that remained tovanished and the man screamed in terror as he ran through the door, and he turned to the right for a moment before reversing his direction and running deeper into the complex.

You are not going to get out that way and only the servers are down there. The helpless lady tried to pull her wrists apart, but the handcuff link maintained its integrity. What was different? That’s it, I was still furious with Robert when I rescued Richard. She summoned up the image of the nightmare in her mind where the two ladies were burning to death, and she tried to pull her hands apart again. This time the cuffs came apart easily, there was a satisfying tink as the link fell to the floor, and Sara wasted no time in breaking the zip ties and removing the tape from her face.

“You even forgot that.” she said as she noticed that the firearm was still on the table “I need that formula, so I’m after you.” The woman quickly got dressed and left the room in the same direction as Dr Johnson.

“Where’s my meal, my succulent mate?” She shouted as she slowly walked down the corridor, and she was answered by a scream from the room at the end. “Hiding as far away as possible in the server room, are we?”

She was some distance away from the room, when she saw a brilliant flash, and a wall of noise and energy knocked her off her feet. As she picked herself up of the floor, she could already see flames licking out of the server room door. “A bomb? You just got blown up by your own bomb? OMG! Chloé and Angela are still helpless, I have to get back to the lab.”

Sara turned around and ran back to the room where the young ladies were lying on the floor, and she was about to pick up a scalpel so that she could cut them free when she looked at their faces.

Instead of showing fear, their eyes were full of lust.

“Oh, Angela, Chloé. I’m so sorry. I dare not free you right now as you are both affected, so I must find a way to move you two as you presently are.” As the captives screamed in protest at not being freed, Sara looked around the room and noticed the large curtains by the windows. She pulled one down, laid it on the floor beside the bound ladies and rolled them onto it.

“I know that this is undignified, but it is safer for all of us.” She said as she took hold of one end and pulled the helpless young women out of the room. The woman used every ounce of strength that she had to pull them along the corridor, through reception and out of the building.

“Okay, that should be far enough away from the building so that there is no risk of getting hurt.” Sara said, and her comment was punctuated by the explosion of the second device in the reception area of the building. “I’m just going to remove your gags, ladies, but I am not going to free you.”

The tape was removed from Chloé’s mouth, the captive pushed the ball out with her tongue and said “You must untie me, Sara. I want to bind you so you are helpless and then mate with you.”

Angela’s gag was removed, and she said “Free me so I can pleasure you in the way that you need.”

Sara backed away slowly from the captives who lusted after her. “I’m sorry, but you two will have to stay like this until someone else can free you.”

“Sara, is that you?” James shouted. Sara turned around and she saw that James was standing about thirty feet away from her, with the counter agent can in his hand.

“Don’t come any closer, James. I am deliberately active and it seems that the age limit on my glamour has dropped so that I’m irresistible at eighteen.”

“I saw and heard it.” James said “That’s why I haven’t come any closer. I’ll roll the aerosol can towards you.” He squatted on the ground and rolled the container with the counter agent towards the free woman who picked it up.

“I’ll try it now.” Sara said as she pulled the zip down on her jacket and removed the item of clothing before spraying her chest and abdomen with the chemical. The can was placed back on the floor, and the woman looked at her watch, anticipating the change of colour from red to green.

There was no difference, and the watch shone as red as ever.

“James, I’m going to back away from Chloé and Angela, as the counter agent is now ineffective on me. It will be safe to free them when they no longer lust for me.” Sara said as she walked away from the two captives, only stopping when she was in the middle of the car park. “Contact Anne and tell her of the current situation, James. By the way, how did you get here, and did you see someone in my car?”

“I arrived by taxi, and Anne informed me that Richard is in the car, awaiting an ambulance.” James said “I’ll call her now.” The young man spoke into his phone for a few minutes as he walked closer to the captive ladies.

“Oh Sara, I am so sorry. It is all my fault, please forgive me.” Chloé shouted as she lay on the ground. “If I had not come here tonight and spoke to Anne instead, none of this would have happened.” Choking sobs interrupted the young lady’s talking.

“James, you can free the ladies now, and I think that they need a lot of comforting.” Sara watched as an ambulance pulled up to the gates and Richard walked slowly to the paramedics who helped him inside before they drove away.

“I don’t think Richard saw me. James, I’m going to my vehicle, while you free the girls. Do not speak to anyone about what has happened until Anne tells you to, as I’m going to speak to her about something important.” Sara ran over to where her car was parked, opened the door and entered the vehicle. In the car park, James took out a knife and cut the bonds off Chloé and her friend, and the girls rubbed their arms and legs to get the circulation going.

After the woman got into her car, she activated her systems in order to speak to the FBI agent. “Anne, it’s Sara. I need to talk to you about something.”

“Thank God! Are you okay? Apart from the obvious?” Anne said “I’m just glad that all of you are alive, I’ll be there in less than a minute.”

“Do you have some kind of suit that I can wear to protect those around me?”

“Yes, Sara. It is in the trunk of my vehicle and you can wear it once I park beside you. We have contacted Miss Smith and there is a spare laboratory that we can start running tests.”

Sara stepped out of the vehicle and waited for Anne to pull up in a large black car, before going to the trunk and opening it. Finding the decontamination suit was easy, and as every employee had received proper training with this equipment, it was a simple matter to make sure that she was effectively suited up. The only thing she had to do was remove her watch first, and then strap it on outside the suit, and after a minute it turned from red to green.

“I’m safe now, and I’m entering via the left rear door.” As she opened the door and sat down in the vehicle, she noticed that Anne was actually the passenger, and it was someone who looked similar to her who was driving.

“Sara, What is it you want to talk to me about. After all, the danger’s over now that Parlour and its creator are destroyed in the explosion.” Anne said.

“Parlour isn’t gone, Anne. I’m the last remaining part of it, and I’m guessing that there are people who will do anything to get hold of it. If they can’t get to me, they will use anyone I know in whatever way possible as a lever.”

“I never thought of that, Sara.” Anne said “We can put you somewhere safe.”

“There is nowhere safe, as long as I’m alive. I’m a danger to everyone I know. You, Chloé, James, Miss Smith, Angela, Janet, James’s parents, are all at great risk as long as I’m alive.”

“You can’t be thinking what I think you’re thinking.” Anne said with a shocked tone.

“The only way the threat is removed is if I died in the explosion at reception, and my body was burnt to ashes. With nothing left to look for, the threat is removed.”

“Throwing your life away like that is a useless act.” Said the driver.

“Do not think that I threw my life away in a useless gesture, as helping others is never useless.” Said Sara.

“That’s very deep.” Anne said “Who wrote that?”

“My mother, on the day that she died. It was the last thing that she wrote.” Sara replied. “I’m sorry, but that is a very painful memory for me.”

“I understand that this has been a difficult decision for you, Sara. I will contact James, Chloé and Angela, and let them know that you are now ‘officially dead’. Information about your demise will be released to the press and you friends will be briefed on how to help with the subterfuge.” Anne said.

So long as this keeps the people that I love safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment