Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dominated by DNA Part 33


Chloé stepped out of the vehicle and thanked the driver before she walked over to the main door and into the building. There was only one security officer at the front desk, instead of the two that she saw on Friday morning. “Good morning, my name is Chloé and I am here to see Angela. By the way, why is there only one of you?”

The guard stood up and stepped out from behind his desk. He was about fifty years old, with a long nose, grey thinning hair, and a small paunch. “My colleague is visiting the men’s room at the moment. Angela didn’t mention anything about you coming here, which means that your appearance is very suspicious. Please stay where you are and don’t move.” He said as he approached the young lady.

“But, Angela telephoned me about twenty minutes ago and asked me to come here. What is going on?” Chloé asked.

“Sorry, but this is standard protocol. Until I can verify who you are with Angela, I have to ensure that you are no threat. Place your hands behind your back.” He said.

The young lady obeyed his instructions and placed her hands so that her palms touched. “I am not here under false pretences. I actually am here to meet Angela.” A shiver went down her spine as she felt plastic go around each of her wrists, and there was the familiar zipping sound that went with the tightening of her bonds. “Please, these zip handcuffs are unnecessary, Angela really does want to see me.”

“Hold still, lady.” The man instructed, and the helpless lady yelped as another plastic strap was wrapped around her kegs, just above her knees, and this zip tie was pulled very tight, forcing her upper legs together.

“This is not standard behaviour! You are up to-ulp!” Chloé’s voice was muffled as a rubber ball was roughly stuffed into her mouth.

“If you know what’s good for you, you will do exactly as I say.” The man whispered into her ear “That is unless you actually want to feel pain. Do you understand?”

The captive nodded her head as she trembled, knowing that wasn’t some game being played out, but she was a genuine captive. The guard opened a drawer in the desk, pulled out a roll of duct tape, tore off several strips and used them to seal up the lady’s mouth.

Bigre! Fichtre! Merde! Merde! Merde! I have fallen for the oldest trick in fiction. “Please visit me alone, and let no one know that you are coming here.” Calling me at two o’clock in the morning and using Angela to call me was very clever, as it caught me off my guard. Angela! This brute must have you held prisoner as well. No, this one’s not smart enough for the research, which means that he is just a standard henchman. No doubt I will be taken to the person in charge.

Two more large zip ties were wrapped tightly around the captive’s body, one around her upper arms and chest, just below her breasts, and the other around her wrists and waist. “I would love to have fun with you, but we are going so see the person in charge, and he wants you intact. It’s a pity, as I think that I would really enjoy you.”

Chloé trembled again at her captor’s comments I have no doubts about what you mean by enjoy me. I think that if I disobey you in any way, you will give me an example.

“Now walk down the corridor and turn right. I will give you instructions as we go.” He said as he pressed his hands against her back.

Chloé walked forward as her mind raced, hoping to work out some kind of escape plan…


“NO!” Sara screamed twice more as she awoke. That can’t happen! I won’t let it happen. The woman sprang out of bed and switched on the light.

“Where are you, Chloé?” Sara heard James voice in the master bedroom, and the question confirmed her worst fears.

The lady rushed into the master bedroom and looked for the case which contained her clothing. “Chloé is in great danger, and I have to rescue her.” The suitcase was opened, and the woman lifted out a set of dusky pink colour clothing which were the only items left. “James, call Chloé while I get dressed.” She took the underwear which consisted up hold up-stockings, panties and bra, and hurriedly put them on. The rest of the clothing was made of leather, and consisted if a jacket, miniskirt, gloves and over the knee boots. The skirt and jacket went on first, followed by the boots and the gloves were put on last.

James pressed the button on his cell phone and a beeping noise was heard downstairs. “Her phone is still here, Sara? Shall I call Anne?” He said.

“Yes James, and be quick about it. I’m going to my car and driving to GEN-DAWN. I’ll explain to you over Angela’s phone as soon as I start driving.” Sara rushed downstairs to pick up her bag and cell phone.

“Why GEN-DAWN, Sara?” James asked as he waited for a response on his cell phone.

“Because that’s where Chloé will be.” Sara answered and she went to the front door and opened it. “I’ll explain to you as soon as I start driving.” The lady opened the door of her vehicle, sat down in the driver’s seat, closed the door and started the vehicle. “I’ll use speaker phone, now get inside James as I need to go.”

Sara pulled away and started the drive towards the laboratory, and as soon as she was on her way, she selected Angela’s number on the phone. After a few seconds the call connected and James said “What is going on, Sara?”

“I need you to listen: One, Chloé’s phone is still at the house. Two, Chloé is missing and she told no one where she was going. That indicates that something bad has happened.” Sara said.

“I agree.” James said “How can you be so sure where she is, though?”

“I saw her in a nightmare, and before you say anything, every Sara for a hundred years has had similar nightmares, and the events come to pass. Sometimes certain things can be avoided, but the main event still happens in general.”

“I’m prepared to accept this, after all there was the part about your name being redeemed this morning, plus your ghost story concerning Sunday. What did you see?” James asked.

“I saw two women bound and gagged and surrounded by fire, and one of them was red haired. I also recognised the room as being in the complex where I work.”

“You mean Chloé is going to get burned to death! That’s horrible!” James shouted.

“Relax, James. I’m sure that if I can get there in time, I can save her. We have managed to save quite a few people’s lives over this century. The main problem is getting them to believe us.”

“Wait Sara, I think that I’m getting through to Anne.” James replied.

“I’ll hang up and wait for her signal then.” Sara said as she reached for the phone and ended the call. I have to be careful, as I don’t want to get stopped by the police. The woman drove on and waited for a call from the agent, hoping that it would be soon…


 Chloé was forced into a room and recognised it as the one in which Miss Smith worked on Friday, and she had to suppress a desire to scream as she saw who was in there. There was a sixty year old man in a two piece black suit and tie, and her friend Angela. Angela, what has he done to you? The helpless secretary was dressed in the same clothes from earlier, and she was bound in the same way as Chloé, except for the zip tie around her ankles. The poor lady was bent over a desk, with the man pressing his right hand down against her back.

“Ah, you must be Chloé. You’re just the girl I want to speak to. Apparently you hold the key to my data, and you are going to give it to me.”

Chloé shook her head as the guard forced her to bend over the desk to the right of her friend. I cannot give you the information.

“You must think that you are so tough, behaving like that. You can go now, Robert. I can deal with these silly children.” The man said.

“Yes Doctor Johnson.” the guard said. “I hope you can get your files.” The officer walked out of the door and left the ladies alone with the doctor.

Your name was mentioned on Friday when I visited here, and I was told that you were on vacation.

“Will you let me know the code name that hides my files?” Doctor Johnson asked, and Chloé responded by shaking her head.

“So, you think that you can resist what I can do to you. In which case, I’ll do it to your friend instead.” The doctor said as he took hold of the little finger of Angela’s right hand, causing the captive to scream. Have you ever heard what the breaking of a finger sounds like?” He asked.

The poor captive begged and pleaded for mercy as her finger was pushed back to almost breaking point, and Chloé knew that capitulation was her only choice if she wanted to stop her friend from being tortured.

“Are you going to tell me what the code is, then?” He asked.

The French captive nodded her head in defeat, and the scientist removed her gag

“Good, tell me the code, and I can enter it into this computer.” He said, and the young lady provided him with the correct code. “This should only take a few minutes to download the correct file onto disc and memory stick.” He said as he entered the code into the computer.

“By the way, if you think that your agent friend will help you, think again.” James said “She has already been sent on a wild goose chase, following a remote attempt at access. When they try to open the door where the computer is, they will find a nice surprise waiting for them.”
                                                                                                 
“What have you done?” Chloé asked.

“As I have time before the files copy, I will tell you. The remote office has been booby trapped and it will explode when someone tries to open the door. That nice idea of trying to trace and capture me is going to backfire.”

“How do you know what was planned?”

“Everybody spoke about what was happening in front of Robert, and Robert told me. He let me know where Angela lived, and it was just a simple matter of lying in wait for her this evening after the place closed down. After Angela was bound, she was very talkative about everything, especially the fact that you had the code to access my files.”

The man looked at the data stream which showed how long it had until downloading as complete. “You have one more question before I put your gag back in.”

Think hard, what knowledge could be useful? The captive thought for a moment before saying “What you plan to do next?”

“Open wide, Chloé.” The man said, and Chloé did as instructed. The ball was forced back into her mouth, fresh strips of tape were taken off a roll, and the girl was helplessly gagged again…


The phone rang and Sara pressed the front of the device to activate the call. “Sara.” Anne said “What’s this about Chloé? Did you actually say to James that you saw her in a dream?”

“Yes. Anne, where are you?” Sara asked.

“We picked up an attempt to access the files at the laboratory remotely, so a team of us are heading to the location where the computer is.” Anne explained “In a few minutes, we will apprehend whoever is behind this.”

“Anne, I saw two people in the dream, vision, call it what you will. If one of them is Chloé, then the other could be Angela. If that is the case, everything that has been set up is compromised and can be used against us.” Sara said “In all likelihood, you will be walking straight into a trap, and the whole thing could blow up in your faces.”

“We’ll take great care then, and assume what you say is true.” Anne said.

“Anne, how long will it take you to get to the laboratory from your present destination?” Sara asked.

“It will take us about thirty minutes-, oh SHIT!” Anne said “Sara, if you’re right, we’ve been played for complete fools! We forgot to think that there may be more than one person involved, and the other person may also work at the laboratory. If this is the case, they will know that Angela has been working for us.”

“Anne, if I hadn’t had the nightmare-.” Sara hesitated in mid sentence.

“Then Chloé and Angela would have no chance of rescue, and our team could have ended up dead as well. I’m going to trust you on this, even though it goes against years of training. I’ll drop two team members off at our destination so that they can secure the area, and then I’m heading for the laboratory. I fear that I won’t be in time, anyway, which means that you are Chloé and Angela’s only hope of survival.”

Sara turned a corner and saw the main entrance of the building. “I’m here, Anne, and I’m going to leave my phone in the car. If I’m wrong, then I’ll call you in a few minutes. If you don’t hear from me, assume the worst. Goodbye Anne.”

“Goodbye and good luck, Sara, and I hope the Pink Widow gives them hell.” Anne ended the contact and Sara exited the vehicle.

As the woman carefully walked up to the entrance, she noticed that something was very wrong, as only one security guard was on duty. The only one there is Robert, yet Richard normally works the night shift on a Saturday as the money is useful for his family. You bastard Robert, if you’ve done anything to Richard! Sara stopped for a moment so that she could calm down. I mustn’t let my feelings take control right now, as I have to find out where Richard is.

After collecting her thoughts, the woman walked through the main entrance and up to a very surprised Robert. “Good evening, Robert. Angela phoned me about fifteen minutes ago about wanting to pick up Chloé from the laboratory.” Sara said, hoping that her lie would catch the guard out.

“Well.”The guard said nervously “I could take you to them, but are you sure that you are safe?”

“I activated this morning, so there’s no danger of me seducing you tonight. Anyway, I know the way to the laboratory, so there’s no need to take me there.” Sara turned to her left and started to walk down the corridor. They are alive and there’s no fire as far as I can see, so I have a chance.

“Stop! Don’t move a muscle.” Robert said.

The woman halted and placed her feet together, and she could feel metal pressing against the back of her head. “It’s a pity that I will have to take you to the men’s room and leave you there with Richard, but you would have been safe if you had stayed at home.” Robert said.

“What did you do to Richard?” Sara asked, as she allowed her anger to build up.

“I hit him on the back of the head with my pistol, dragged him into the toilet and handcuffed him to a pole, so that he will be in here when the building burns down. It’s a pity about Chloé and Angela, but it would have been much more of a waste if they were younger, as they would be much more fun.” The man said.

The last comment took Sara’s anger over the edge, but it seemed that her heart was beating at the same speed as she started to spin on her left heel. She seemed to be moving normally, but Robert seemed to move in slow motion as her left hand gripped and pushed back the top of the Glock. She hit Robert’s sternum hard with the palm of her right hand, and he released his grip of the firearm as both of his hands went to his chest.

The lady’s heart was beating at a high rate as the thug dropped to the floor, and he clawed at his chest for a few seconds before lying still. “Get a grip Sara, You have to save Richard.” She ran to the men’s room and found the cragged looking forty year old with his hands handcuffed behind his back to a pole. Sara noticed that he was still a little groggy, and she realised that she had forgotten to pick up Robert’s keys.

“Here goes nothing.” Sara said as she gripped the handcuffs and pulled suddenly, which broke the connecting link and freed the man. “Richard, go to my car around the corner, and use the phone to return an incoming call so that you can let them know what is happening. Wait a moment, I’ll need these.” The handcuffs that were on the guard’s belt were taken by the woman and she gripped them firmly.

“Hurry, I’ll explain later.” Sara said as she raced out of the men’s room and down the corridor to the room where the captives would be in...

No comments:

Post a Comment