Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Dominated by DNA Part 32


“James, before we start anything, I think that you and Chloé should spend tonight together, and I’ll sleep in one of the other rooms.” Sara said “After all, I did sleep with her last night and she should be with you.”

“Okay Sara, I’ll do that.” James replied “Anyway, Sara is to play a heroine who gets jumped and captured by the red headed villainess called the White Wasp. The evil kidnapper binds the heroine to a chair, and seduces her in an attempt to find out her secrets. Is that clear?”

“Oui, it is perfectly clear, James.” Chloé said as she quietly walked behind the other lady. “When do we start?”

“Whenever you want, Chloé.” James answered.

“What are you doing?” Sara cried as Chloé took hold of her hands and pulled her arms behind her back. “Oh no! It’s the White Wasp! Let go of me, you fiend!” She said in her most hammy accent.

“Now that I have you in my grasp, you will be my prisoner.” Chloé said as she forced her friend to lie face down on the floor, and the French lady reached out for some rope. “First, I will make sure that you will be unable to escape, and then I will seduce you into giving up your secrets.” Within a few seconds, the woman’s hands were placed palm to palm and the rope was used to expertly wrap and cinch her wrists tightly, with the knot tied out of reach of her fingers.

“Please, stop it Wasp, you’re pulling my elbows together!” Sara shouted as her captor gripped her lower arms.

“I must ensure that you are helpless, my Pink Widow.” Chloé said as another length of rope was wrapped and cinched around the captive’s arms, just below the elbows which locked her arms into place. She took hold of Sara, rolled the woman onto her back, and then sat astride her waist. “I shall sting you with my kiss to make you more compliant.” She said as she leaned forward with her lips slightly parted.

“If you kiss me, I shall be powerless to stop you.” Sara said, but her actions belied her words as she closed her eyes, parted her own lips, and writhed in anticipation of the kiss.

The student caressed her captive’s hair, gently pressed her lips against the lady’s, and by the writhing underneath her, she could tell that it was very much appreciated. [i]I hope that you are enjoying this, Sara. It is a unique situation to role play like this with a person who could technically be called a heroine.[/i] The helpless lady moaned into Chloé’s mouth as the girl gently pressed her tongue against the woman’s teeth, and Sara opened her mouth wide so that the girl had free access.

[i]This is wonderful Chloé, and It is very erotic to be teased in front of James.[/i] Sara’s tongue was gently caressed by that of her captor’s, and soon they were locked together in an oral embrace.

Eventually, the kiss stopped and the young lady withdrew from her captive. “That should be sufficient to extinguish your powers, my helpless heroine. I shall bind you to my chair of tease and torment, and force you into telling me all of your secrets.” The student took hold of the lady and forced her to stand upright, before making her walk to the chair and sit down on it with her arms behind the back of the chair.

“Please, have mercy on me. I am just a helpless lady.” Sara said as she squirmed on the chair. “Don’t do this to me!”

“I can do what I like to you, my captive. Remember that as I am a villainess, I am without mercy.” Chloé said, taking two pieces of rope and strictly binding her ankles to the front two chair legs. “You find my methods of interrogation very effective.” Two more ropes were used to tie the captive’s legs to the tops of the chair legs, and the lady found that her movement was reduced by a large amount.

“Please, don’t tie my hands to the bar that runs between the back legs.” Sara said.

[i]I see that you are giving me advice on how to tie you to the chair.[/i] The girl soon tied one end of a length of cord to Sara’s wrists, and then tightly pulled the other end around the horizontal bar which connected the two rear legs of the chair, before tying it off back at her wrists.

“That’s straining my arms! You are a mean captor.” Sara said as she struggled against her bonds and lifting her bottom from the chair seat.

Chloé took a long piece of rope and strictly bound the captive’s waist to the rear chair legs, so that the helpless woman would remain in place before sitting on the captive’s lap, facing her. “I am a bad person, so I will be mean.” She said as she took hold of Sara’s hair and playfully pulled her head back. “I will be as cruel as I wish to be.” The captor planted sweet little kisses on the exposed neck of the helpless woman, who sighed with delight at each touch on the lips on her body.

[i]This is becoming more pleasurable with each passing moment, and to have been tied to a chair in front of James has been very arousing.[/i] As she squirmed under the grip of her captor, Sara arched her body as best as she could, so as to offer her chest to the lady that had bound her.

The captive’s hair was released, the kisses had moved to her cheeks, and her body was subjected to gentle caresses from the French girl as the teasing continued. “Soon I will have you under my complete control, and you will tell me everything.” Chloé said as she stroked the lady’s shoulders. “There will come a time when you will be begging for my touch.”

“Never, you fiend!” Sara said, and she parted her lips and closed her eyes in the expectation of another kiss. [i]I hope that you get the message, Chloé.[/i] A moment later, the captive felt the press of lips against her own, and the caress by Chloé’s tongue made her forget about everything else. The two girls kissed passionately for several minutes, until the student pulled back and Sara luxuriated in the feeling as she kept her eyes closed.

“What are you goi-ulp!” Sara’s talking was cut off in mid flow as a rubber ball was pushed into her mouth, and the connecting straps were buckled together at the back of her neck. [i]You’ve ball gagged me! Why have you done this?[/i]

“That is to stop your incessant moaning. Why do all heroines get whiney when they are taken captive?” The red head reached around behind the captive’s head and unhooked the clasp at the top of the teddy, so that the top collapsed and exposed the woman’s breasts, with her erect nipples showing the state of her arousal. “It is time to seduce you, my well tied Widow.” Kisses were placed along the mounds of the helpless lady’s breasts, with her moaning and writhing at each little touch of her captor’s lips.

The fire of lust grew in Sara’s intimacy as Chloé softly kissed her nipples and gently caressed the upper part of her thighs, which took the helpless lady closer and closer to the point of ecstasy. “It seems that I will soon have you begging for my touch.” Chloé said as she sucked on her captive’s nipples and gently rubbed her right hand over the lady’s most intimate area.

As Sara closed her eyes and writhed under the wonderful touch of her friend, she knew that it would only be another minute before she would start begging for fulfilment. [i]Just a little more, and I will be able to reach bliss.[/i]

It was at this point that the kisses and caresses of the lady’s body stopped and the captive protested at the denial of her lust. “If you want to be pleasured, my prisoner you must tell me all of your secrets.” Chloé said.

[i]Yes, you can have my secrets, I’ll do whatever you want![/i] The helpless lady nodded vigorously, so that she would be able to obtain a release from her torment, and she felt Chloé’s hands reach for the buckle at the back of her neck.

Chloé’s actions were interrupted as James took hold of her hands and pulled them behind her back. “Mon Dieu! What are you up to James?” She asked.

“I think that her secrets are too important to allow you to have them.” James said as the young lady’s wrists were bound and cinched tightly with her hands palm to palm. Before long, her elbows were touching and they were securely tied as well.

“James! No-ulp!” Any attempt at protest was stifled as the red ball-gag was inserted into the student’s mouth and buckled firmly into place, pressing her tongue back and muffling her voice. The young man placed his captive’s legs against the rear legs of the chair, and firmly bound them at the ankles and the knees, forcing Chloé to remain on Sara’s lap. The clasp on the red head’s teddy was unhooked, and her boyfriend kissed her neck and shoulders as he caressed her breasts. Soon, the new captive writhed and moaned as much as her friend as her most erotic location was rubbed and caressed by her lover.

A minute later, both of the ladies were crying out for release as James caressed both of their flowers, which took them to the brink of ecstasy. “Do both of you want to be brought to orgasm?” He asked.

Both of the ladies nodded as their bodies ached for the moment of bliss. “Well, it’s not going to happen yet.” Said the young man as he sat down, leaving the two captives in a state of denial. They begged and pleaded as best they could, as they knew that they were unable to orgasm by themselves.

After ten minutes, James went over to the captives and brought them to the edge again without permitting them any kind of release, and subjecting them to further torment. “I will give you what you desire, as long as you follow my instructions. Is that clear?”

Both of the ladies nodded, as they know that their captor could torment them for hours, and they begged through their gags for him to help them. He clasped the tops of the clothing around the captive’s necks and untied the ropes that kept them bound to the chair.

“If you two want release from your denial, stand up and follow me to the bedroom.” James said to the two helpless ladies as he left the room, and they walked behind him all the way up to the master bedroom. “Chloé, you are to lie on your right on the right side of the bed. Sara, you lie on your left on the left side, so that you two face each other. I will move you two to the middle, and sort you out.”

[i]How is that going to give us our release, my love?[/i] Chloé walked to the right side of the bed and managed to lie down on her right side, while Sara wriggled onto her left. James knelt on the bed and moved both of the captives to the centre of the bed so that their bodies pressed against each other.

 “Now to ensure that you stay this way, my cute captives.” James said as he picked up a bag and took out five coils of up. Soon, the helpless ladies were bound together at the ankles, below the knees, at the mid-thighs, at the waist and at the chest. The captives struggled against the bonds that forced them together, but they ended up rubbing their bodies against each other which made their arousal increase even more. Two strips of cloth were used to cover the eyes of the helpless ladies and they wondered what was going to happen to them to bring about their fulfilment.

[i]What’s James doing now? Oh No![/i] Sara felt something being placed between her thighs and Chloé’s, and the end was moved up so it pressed against her Mound of Venus. [i]Please, you can’t think of using that thing on us![/i] There was the flicking of a switch, and both of the bound ladies moaned and writhed as the device worked its magic on their intimacies.

Both of the captives shook their head and protested as they squirmed in their bonds, but their pleas were ignored by the young man. “It’s called a Wand, and it was supplied by one of Anne’s colleagues. I think that her name was Sue.”

The feelings inside Sara’s flower were building up to a crescendo, and the student didn’t seem to be far behind, as both were screaming in their torment of pleasure. It wasn’t long before the bound ladies reached their peak of ecstasy and they orgasmed almost simultaneously, with their convulsing bodies forcing the vibrator against each other.

After a few minutes, the ladies roused from their reverie to discover that the vibrator was still active and increasing their arousal again. [i]James, please stop this infernal tormentor, or we will be awake until the dawn![/i] Chloé tried her best to break free, but this only served to rub herself against the vibrator and arouse her even more.

It wasn’t long before the bound women experienced a second forced orgasm, which made them feel as if they were going to faint from the pleasure that they would have to endure as the device continued to tease their bodies. They screamed and thrashed about in their bonds, and they pleaded for their captor to switch the machine off.

“You’ll have to stay like this for a while, as seeing you two in this situation is so enjoyable. Plus, I want you two to get a good night’s rest, and this is the best way to achieve it.” James said.

The two ladies screamed and struggled in their bonds as they experienced orgasm after orgasm, and eventually they felt as if their bodies couldn’t take any more, as they didn’t even have the energy to fight against their bonds. “I think that you two ladies are ready for bed, and I’ll untie you for tonight as I think that you will have had more than enough bondage for one day.” He switched off the vibrator that had tormented them for the past hour, and the slowly removed the bonds that forced the ladies against each other.

The young man picked up Sara, carried her to a spare bedroom, laid her down on the bed, removed the gag that muffled her voice and the blindfold that stopped her from seeing, and untied the elbow and wrist ropes that kept her bound.

Sara looked up at the man. “Thank you for a wonderful day, James. I hope that tomorrow will be just as exciting.” She said as she moved into a comfortable position on the bed. “That device was really tormenting though, and I hope you don’t use it tomorrow.”

“I think that once a day with that device is more than enough. Sleep well and sweet dreams, Sara.” James said as he left the room, with the lady already starting to fall asleep from her exertions.

Chloé listened as her boyfriend returned to the room, and her gag was removed first so that she could speak. “Mon Dieu, James, that most have been the most exquisite torture that you have ever done to me. I wish I could provide you with pleasure, but I am feeling very sleepy at the moment.”

“That’s okay Chloé.” James replied as he untied her blindfold and the ropes which bound her. “You don’t have to do anything, as watching you both struggling on the bed was pleasure enough.” The young man rested on the bed beside his girlfriend, and gently cuddled her. “Let’s just rest here until the morning, so that we can be refreshed for tomorrow’s fun.”

[i]Oui, James. I feel very tired, and I do need to rest.[/i] The young lady closed her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep...

Chloé was roused by the beeping of her mobile phone, and she extracted herself from James’s arms so that she could answer the call. As she picked up her phone from the side board, she noticed that the time was two o’clock in the morning, and it was Angela who was ringing her. [i]Why would you want to call me, it is early in the morning.[/i] She pressed the answer button and placed the phone to her left ear.

“Bonjour, Angela.” Chloé said quietly “Why have you called me at this time of night?”

“I’ve discovered something and I don’t know who to turn to, except for you.” Angela said, with more than a hint of fear in her voice.

“Why not Agent Duncombe? After all, she was the person who helped you to infiltrate, the company.” Chloé asked.

“My latest information makes me wonder if she can be trusted. I need your advice, and I cannot show you what I know over the phone. I need to speak with you personally, show you the data, and then you can decide whether or not to trust Agent Duncombe.” Angela said.

“Okay, if it is that important, I will meet you. Where are you?” Chloé asked.

“I am at GEN-DAWN. One of the security guards will show you where I am, so that you can get to me quicker.” Angela said “Do you have anything on you? Has Agent Duncombe placed a trace on your phone?”

“Oui, Angela. This is a tracking application on my cell phone, which monitors my location.” Chloé answered.

“Please leave it at the house, you can contact Agent Duncombe from the office if you decide that she is trustworthy.” Angela said “Telephone your taxi company and get here as soon as possible.”

“I will, Angela. I will hang up now, and call for a taxi so that I can arrive as soon as possible.” Chloé said.

“Please hurry, Chloé. I don’t know if anyone else knows about this. Goodbye for now.” Angela said before the call was ended.

[i]Mon Dieu! This must be bad if Angela is scared and needs my advice. She almost seems to be frantic.[/i] Chloé contacted the taxi organisation for an immediate pickup from the house to take her to GEN-DAWN, and then took her clothes downstairs so that she could get dressed. She removed her teddy dress, put on her red tights and sweater, her green dress, and her Doc Martin boots. She left her cell phone on the coffee table in the living room and exited the house so that she could go as soon as the taxi arrived.

A few minutes later, a cab pulled up outside the house and Chloé was on her way to GEN-DAWN, with the girl silent and deep in thought. Time seemed to pass all too quickly, and the taxi pulled up outside the main entrance.

Meanwhile, Sara was having the worst nightmare of her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment