Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 1



For Sara, it was just another Monday, going to work. Dressed in her usual knee length black skirt, black pantyhose, shoes and white blouse, she looked like any other secretary/lab assistant. At the stop, she checked her face in the mirror, just in case the red lipstick had run. She looked at the 40 year old, five foot three, shoulder length blond-haired, blue-eyed woman staring back.

Not the catch that I once was. Oh well, no need to worry about it. Maybe I’ll meet mister right some day. Sara drove on when the lights changed, and in a few minutes, pulled into her parking space at GEN-DAWN. She walked across the parking area and entered via the front door.

“The secretary’s late again.” said Jane, the brown-haired, brown-eyed receptionist. “So you need to fill in for her until she arrives.” Oh joy. She’s probably been humping the boss’s son again. Sara went in and typed the various letters and memos that the secretary was supposed to do. Finally, the secretary turned up. Sara rose from the chair and said “Good morning, Angela. Sorry to hear about your trouble playing up again.” The old coitus directorius!

“Oh yes, it does flare up occasionally.” Angela replied.

“Anyway, everything is up to date and in order.” Sara now walked out of the door.  You could always try something radical, like having a cold shower. Sara strolled along the corridors until she finally got to the ‘lab room’.

Some lab room, it’s really just a storage place with some computers, desks, chairs and old fridges.

Sara sat down at her desk, which was just steel tubing with a glass top, switched on her PC, and got down to work. Just the same old work, inventory alterations to type into the computer, which is nothing special. I just wish my days would be more interesting.

After half an hour, the black haired and green eyed Anthea entered the room. “Same as usual, is it?” she asked.

“The same old rubbish, Anthea.” answered Sara. Anthea now sat at her PC.

“Oh,” said Anthea “there was something amusing sent over for storage from R&D.”

“What is it?” asked Sara, aflame with curiosity.

“They sent in this stuff to enrich female orgasms, but they had problems making it work. The items have been stored in fridge No. 1.” Andrea answered “They have the pills that they made, plus the concentrated DNA source. I think that they have put the project on ice at the moment.”

The two girls settled down to work, entering requisitions, filling in stock reports, all the exciting things that make office life wonderful.

Eventually, Anthea said “It’s lunch time. I’m going out for an hour. Is there anything you need?”

“No, Anthea. I’m just staying in and browsing the net, as usual.” Sara answered.

“Okay, see you later.” Anthea then left the room. After about five minutes, Sara went to the fridge to have a look at the new items. There were about ten boxes of pills, plus a bottle with a screw-in bulb pipette. She read the information on one of the boxes of pills before putting it in her black purse, and picked up the bottle.

“I wonder what this is supposed to do?” Sara picked up the bottle with her right hand, opened it, and then sniffed the contents inside.

What Sara didn’t notice was the single drop of liquid on the upright pipette in her left hand, running down and then dripping off, onto the bare skin of her hand. It had landed on a small cut that Sara hadn’t even noticed, and the virus inside the drop entered her body.

“Doesn’t seem like anything special.” Sara closed the bottle and then put it in the fridge. She then went back to her desk and continued her browsing.

The lunch break ended, and Anthea waltzed back in. The day went on as usual, the same boring work. This carried on until the day ended. Then it was time to shut down and leave.

“Goodnight Anthea.” Sara said as she left the office. I’m glad it’s another day over. Sara drove back to her one-bedroom apartment in the local housing complex. Then she went through the usual, eat a meal, take shower, watch the television and then going to bed. She had already taken one of the pills, but it didn’t provide any extra oomph when she pleasured herself.

Disappointed, Sara went to sleep, unaware of the virus in her bloodstream that was rewriting her DNA.

The next day was the same as usual, come into work, fill-in for Little Miss Late, and then go to the ‘lab’. Anthea was already there this morning.

“Hi Anthea, how are you this morning.” Sara asked.

“Okay, except for a little backache from my boyfriend.” Anthea answered.

“You should stay on your feet more often.” Sara joked. She then got back to work on her computer.

After what seemed like ages, lunch time came around, and Anthea left for lunch, leaving Sara alone in the room.

After about two minutes, a man walked into the room with a bag. “I need to check your computer, I was sent in to make sure that it is working okay.” he said.

“Both computers are fine, and I would have been told if there were any overhauls.” said Sara. Something is definitely wrong here. Plus I don’t recognise you. “I’ll just check to make sure that everything is okay.” She turned toward the telephone on the desk.

Suddenly, the man ran at Sara and grabbed her hands. “Sorry to do this, lady.” he said pulling her hands behind her back.

Sara suddenly felt very weak as if she could do nothing to stop him. “Please, let me go.” I feel like I’m paralysed, and not with fear. What is happening to me?

“I’m after information on your computer systems and this room was the most unprotected. You will have to be put in a situation where you are no threat to me.” He pulled her back over to where his bag was.

“You don’t have to do this.” Sara begged “I won’t do anything to stop you.”

The man reached into the bag with his right hand and took out a roll of gray duct tape. “I have to stop you from being a threat.”

Sara now felt her hands being placed palm to palm and tape now being wrapped around her wrists. Then, she noticed that her elbows were pulled together, and they were firmly taped as well. “You’ve tied me up enough now, please stop.” she pleaded.

“I have to tie you up securely so that you are no danger to me.” the man said. He then put her ankles together and wrapped tape around her legs, from her ankles to her knees. Threat? How can I be a threat to him. I’m totally tied up!

The man then placed Sara at a corner of the desk, in front of one of the tubular steel legs. He then taped her legs to the tube at her ankles and her knees. “Please,” Sara said “just take your information, I cannot stop you.” She watched in horror as the man tore off a strip from the roll.

“That mouth of yours is a great threat to me. I must do something about it.” he said.

“Don’t, please don- MPH!” Sara’s cries were stifled as the tape was firmly placed over her mouth. Somehow, now that she was gagged, Sara finally found the strength to struggle, but she was bound firmly by the tape. There was no possibility of escape. Okay, now go to the computer. Get you information and leave, so that Anthea can rescue me!

The man looked at the computer, and then sniffed the air. “You are no threat to me now, so I can give you what you want.” he said walking up to and behind Sara.

What’s he doing? I thought that he was after information. What can he possibly want to do? Sara shrieked through her gag as she felt his hands tightly holding her breasts.

“I will give you what you want now. You want me to mate with you, and I will, seeing as you cannot kill me and are no longer a threat. I will pleasure you when I mate with you.”

The true horror of Sara’s situation began to sink in You can’t, please. You can’t want to do that. No, NO, NOOOOO! Sara shook her head, screamed through her gag and struggled, all to no avail.

Then, to add to her horror, she noticed the strong flame of desire burning in her womanhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment