Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 2


Sara struggled helplessly as the man continued to fondle her beasts. Stop it! You can’t do this to me! However, she sighed through her gag, almost as if her body was developing a will of its own.

Gentle, soft kisses were being planted on her neck now, and at the same time, her blouse was being unbuttoned, slowly from the top down. Please let me go! I don’t want this! Soon, her blouse was unbuttoned and the intruder pulled it back from Sara’s body and down to her elbows.

Sara could now feel kisses on her upper back and shoulders. “You have such a sweet beautiful body. It deserves to be kissed and caressed. I will ensure that you are pleasured.” The intruder now gently caressed Sara’s shoulders and arms.

No, please! You are not making love to me, this is not making love! Again Sara struggled, but like before, her efforts were in vain. Then she felt more kisses on her neck. Oh, that is so good- Oh God, I’m letting his actions get to me! Sara then shook her head, trying to point out that she did not want this to happen.

NOOOO! The poor bound lady screamed as she now felt the front clasp of her bra being unhitched, and then the garment was pulled back and down to her elbows. I’m topless! He’s made me topless! She now gasped and writhed as he started to caress the mounds of her breasts. It’s almost like I cannot control my body and my feelings.

The kisses that landed on her neck were deeper and more passionate now, along with a gentle circling around Sara’s nipples by the man’s fingertips. Oh, please, yes. Oh no, I’m doing it again. It’s like I can’t help myself.

Sara now leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the intruder’s hands, and moaned as she felt him caress, rub and squeeze her now erect nipples. She realised that her womanhood was hot and moist from the desire that she felt. That cannot happen, it’s almost like I now want him to enter me and take me! Sara struggled again, but the intruder just ignored her.

“OMPH!” The captive cried out now, as her upper body has pushed down onto the desk. She again protested through her gag at her behaviour. Please you can’t actually want me, just take the information and go! Sara struggled as her black skirt was lifted up and tucked into the top, and then her pantyhose and panties were pulled down.

Oh no! He’s actually going to do it to me, and there’s absolutely nothing I can do to stop him. She now cried out as his engorged manhood gently entered her womanhood, which was now seething with desire.

He thrust into her, very slowly and gently at first, causing the powerless Sara to writhe and moan at the pleasure building within her. This was at odds with her mind, which was still wanting it all to stop. “MPH!” she screamed repeatedly as he carried on, ignoring her pleas.

His thrusts grew faster and harder now, making her both moan with pleasure and cry out in protest. Her body writhed and thrust in unison with his, needing the release that her womanhood now desperately wanted.

This is insane! I want him to fulfil me now. I must have been driven mad by the whole situation. That can be the only explanation.

The thrusts became quicker and more intense, taking Sara closer to the climax that her body craved, but which her mind rejected. No, please stop. Finally, Sara now realised that even her mind was now desiring him to carry on. It won’t be too long now. Please satisfy me and take me over the edge! She now hoped that the intruder would complete what he was doing.

He finally thrust into the captive Sara as fast as possible, with her shouting out every time. I’m nearly there now. Please don’t stop. Oh my god. Oh My God! OH MY GODDDDD-! Sara had now achieved orgasm, which was unlike any she had experienced before. Her whole body convulsed from the feelings emanating from her womanhood and spreading outward to every inch of her...

Very soon though, she noticed him sorting himself out and making himself presentable. Couldn’t you at least cover me up! Look how you’ve left me! Then she looked at the man and noticed the look of horror on his face. Hardly surprising, given what you have done to me. Even tying me up and stealing the data wouldn’t have brought you a long sentence, but this, this could get you twenty years.

A terrible thought came to Sara’s mind. I can identify him! What if he’s planning to kill me? My mouth is already sealed, and all he would have to do is tape up my nose and i would be dead in five minutes. Sara started to scream as loud as possible and struggled insanely to escape her bonds.

The man however, wasn’t moving any closer to her. “I can’t stay here. If I do, you’ll kill me and eat me! I have to run!” He then left everything without even accessing any information, running out of the door and pulling it shut behind him, leaving Sara still securely bound and gagged.

He’s left me like this and he didn’t even get his data! I have no way of getting free from this and it’s so humiliating! Sara looked up at the clock. I still have half-an-hour before Anthea gets back. I have a chance at getting loose in that time. She now started to softly pull and writhe with her hands, hoping to work herself loose before Anthea returned from her break.

Now, if I gently use my tongue to lick the edges of the gag covering my lips, I might even be able to call for help. Sara started to work on freeing her mouth as well now.

Time went on. Sara had no luck with her wrists but had succeeded with freeing her mouth partially, making a gap to breathe through. That’s better, I can breathe clearly through my mouth and call for help now. “Help me! Somebody please help me!” Sara cried out. These walls are probably sound proof and we are nowhere near others. These rooms only get checked after the shift ends. “Help me please!”

Sara looked up at the clock again Thank God! Anthea should be here any moment. I will be free at last! A few minutes later, Sara heard the door open.

“Anthea! Help, please help me!” Sara called. Anthea opened the door and stared in shock at the bound and exposed Sara. “Someone broke in and did this to me.”

“I should call security, what if he’s still here?” Anthea said, closing the door behind her.

“He ran off after he did this to me. Just get me untied, I’ve been like this for nearly an hour.” Sara replied.

“I’ll just get some scissors.” Anthea ran over to a draw, and took out a pair of emergency scissors. She ran back over and cut the tape that bound Sara’s legs to the table. “Thanks, at least I’m free of the table. Now, could you remove this tape from my mouth.”

“Yes.” Anthea said “Just give me a moment.” Suddenly, Anthea stopped and sniffed the air, almost like she was smelling something. Anthea then removed the piece of tape from Sara’s mouth.

“Thanks, Anthea. I’ve had that on for nearly an hour, and I’m glad to have it removed.” Sara said gratefully.

“Would you say that if you had some cloth stuffed in your mouth, that you would still be tightly gagged?” Anthea asked.

“Well, yes.” answered Sara. “I wouldn’t have been able to use my tongue to lick the tape. Why do you ask-?” Sara suddenly watched in shock as Anthea bent over and suddenly cut Sara’s panties free from her legs. “Anthea, what are you doing?” Sara asked as she watched Anthea roll her panties up into a little ball. “Anthea, put them dow-, MPH!” Suddenly, Sara’s voice was cut off as Anthea stuffed the panties into her mouth.

Sara watched helplessly as Anthea tore off a long strip of tape and sealed Sara’s lips with it. Then Anthea took off two more strips, and securely taped Sara’s mouth.

By this time, Sara was in a state of shock. I’ve been gagged now with my own panties, and Anthea’s done it! What is she doing?

Sara gave out a muted cry as Anthea now embraced her. “Now that you cannot hurt me, I can provide you with what you desire. I want to please you by mating with you.”

Anthea, have gone mad? You’re as hetero as they come! What is wrong with you?

“I can sense it from your body, Sara. You want me to mate with you.”

Sara struggled and screamed as she was kissed on her gagged lips by Anthea...

No comments:

Post a Comment