Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 8


“BEEEP BEEEP!” Sara was suddenly woken up by the phone at the side of her bed. She picked up the phone, noticed that the clock on it showed the time at 9 am, took a deep breath and said “Hello, Sara here.”

“Good morning Sara, it’s James here. How are you?” James asked.

“I just woke up, and I feel okay at the moment. How is the situation at the house?” Sara asked now.

“They’ve gone, Sara. They decided to take a two week holiday, just travelling around. They said sorry about the way they reacted to Chloé and that given their own behaviour last night, they have no room to pass judgment. Andrew said that I can bring Chloé around any time I like, she will be treated well and that we can do what we want, so long as it’s kept to my bedroom when they are back. My parents mentioned that they also have a lot to discuss, as they have ended up cheating on each other with the same woman. My father then went upstairs to finish packing while my mother asked me a few questions.”

“What kind of questions?” Sara was suddenly intrigued.

“Well, she wanted to know if there were any websites on how to tie someone up. She said to me ‘If Andrew can get so passionate in making love to a tied up woman, then that tied up woman is going to be me!’. I gave my mother a few pieces of information, and I told her that if she needs any more, just to get in contact with me or Chloé. Chloé would probably be the better person to speak to though, I explained.”

Sara thought for a second. “Well it seems that they have been converted, so they should be no problem from now on.”

“They did seem genuinely guilty about the way they acted towards Chloé, and about last night.” James said. “Sara, how should I go about speaking to Chloé? Should I go over there or speak over the telephone.”

“I think it would be best if she was at your house, James. In cases like these, speaking face to face is far more effective than over the telephone. Where will she be at this time?” She asked.

“I think that she will be in the house. Her parents, no, they’re not her parents, she’s actually on a student exchange. Her guardians, then, will have gone to work by now. She’ll be in the house with her friend Angela.” James answered.

“Give me the address and I’ll head over there immediately, James.” Sara then wrote down the address that that James gave her on a small notepad. I’ll instruct you on what to do then. Bye for now.”

“Bye, Sara.” Sara now put the phone down. It should take about a ten minute drive to get there...


“There is still nothing from James.” Chloé said tearfully. “You would have thought that his parents would have relented by now.” She was sitting on the couch with a handkerchief in her right hands, dabbing at her eyes. Chloé was wearing a black sweater with denim shorts, black cotton tights, white sports socks and Doc Martin boots.

“Give it time, Chloé.” Angela said, cuddling and comforting her friend. “I am sure that this will be resolved.”

“I hope so Angela, but it is Thursday now, and we were caught on Saturday night. I think that I will never see James again.” Chloé started to sob again. “Fichtre! Fichtre, Fichtre, Fichtre!”

“Please don’t cry Chloé, I hate to see you like this. Maybe I should contact James.” Angela said.

“Don’t Angela. All that you will do is get both of us into more trouble.”

Please call to let me know that you are okay, James, please...


Sara pulled up outside the address, another detached house with the same picket garden. She then took out her cell-phone and called James. “Okay, James, this is what you are going to text.” Sara gave James the necessary instructions before ending the call, getting out of the car and walking up to the front door...


Chloé nearly jumped out of her skin as her cell-phone rang, with a distinctive tone. “It is James calling! What has happened?” she said picking up the phone. She checked the phone and it had a single message.

There is a woman outside called Sara. Please follow her instructions and don’t ask any questions.

“That is a very cryptic message, Chloé. Are you sure that it is wise to do this?” Angela said.

“It is from James. I just hope that everything is okay, or at least that I can see him.” responded Chloé.

Chloé went to the front door, followed by Angela. She opened it to see a mature, blond-haired woman in a black mini-dress, calf length boots and fishnet stockings, standing there on the doorstep.

“Good morning, I am Sara, and you must be Chloé, I take it.” Sara said.

“Yes. I am Chloé.” a hundred questions raced through Chloé’s mind at this point. Who is Sara? What has she got to do with John? Is she here to kidnap me?

“Will you please step into the passenger seat in my car, Chloé?” Sara asked. Chloé closed the front door behind her as she walked to the car. She opened the passenger side door and sat in the seat, before closing the door.

Sara now sat in the driver’s seat in the car, and started to drive to James’s house. I hope that Chloé won’t be angry at me about last night. Looking at her, I can see what James saw in her. She is absolutely stunning, and seems to be very mature in thought. If I ever thought that I had a chance with her-, but even if she liked females she would never be interested in an old hag like me, plus she’s James’s girl and probably straight as anything.

Chloé glanced at Sara as they drove along. Sara is a very beautiful and attractive lady, but I can see the self-doubt in her eyes. If I thought that I had any chance, I would tie her up, make her helpless and convince her how wonderful she is by making love to her. But, she looks like the kind of woman who would only be interested in men though, and would hate to be tied up.

Soon, the car stopped outside James’s house. “Go up to the front door and knock three times.” Sara said. Chloé opened the door and exited the vehicle. As soon as Chloé stepped out, Sara drove off. I have to go to the lab today. After last night I think I should at least give them a blood sample.

Chloé walked up to the front door, and knocked three times. The door swung open and James was standing there. Chloé trembled with uncertainty, until she felt James’s strong yet gentle arms embrace her. Then she sobbed in his arms, thankful that she was with him.

“Oh, James! I thought that I would never see you again! What has changed?” Chloé asked, being gently cradled by James.

“Last night changed everything but it’s a very long story. But Sara is the one you need to thank.” James brought Chloé inside, closed the door, and led her to the couch.

Chloé sat down on the left side of the couch, and then James sat to her right. “Okay, the basic situation is that you can come over anytime that you want, and you will be treated well. My parents are now away for two weeks, so that means the house is ours. When they come back, we are expected to keep our games to the bedroom.” James explained.

“How? Why? What happened?” Chloé asked. If Sara did this, I owe her everything. I have a debt that I can never repay.

James tried to explain, but he seemed to jump all over the place, making no sense at all. I need to get him to start at the beginning. “Just take this from the beginning please, James.” she requested.

James then explained about how his parents had to go out and decided to bring in a babysitter to keep an eye on him, and how he asked if it could be Sara because he preferred that it was someone that he knew. Then he talked about playing the kidnap game with Sara, how Sara offered him anything she had, and then described the tie that she was put in and how she struggled to get free.

You actually had your babysitter hogtied and gagged on this very couch, struggling to get free? I wish I could have done that to her. Chloé imagined being there and tying Sara up like that. If she had let me do that to her, I would have given her an exquisitely pleasurable torment. Chloé now found herself growing aroused at the idea of having Sara tied up and at her mercy. She now shifted her position and sat on the couch facing James, with her knees brought up to her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs.

“So what happened next?” Chloé asked. James then described the offer to set Sara free after her failure at freeing herself. That was very kind of you James, I’m not sure that I would have let her go so easily.

Then James said “I hope that you can forgive me for the next part, Chloé.” Then he went on describe the talk between him and Sara, before going onto the kissing, caressing and undressing of Sara on the couch. I am annoyed at what happened James, but not for the reason that you think. Chloé was even more aroused as James recounted what happened on the couch, imagining herself in the place of James, kissing and caressing Sara’s helpless body.

James now continued on and was now at the point where he and Sara were on the floor. Chloé felt herself blush as she heard how Sara was touched and teased by James. She gasped as James covered the final part of the lovemaking and the pleasure that Sara finally received. I wished I was that one who could have pleasured you, Sara. It would have been wonderful. I do have a bone to pick with you though, James. Chloé was now pouting.

“I’m so sorry, Chloé, I got carried away with Sara and I can see that you are angry with me.” James said. “I only hope that you can forgive me someday.”

“Forgive you? You had a beautiful, attractive, mature woman at your mercy, bound and helpless, and you took advantage of her. There is nothing to forgive in that. I would have done the same.”

James looked puzzled. “Then why are you angry with me?”

“I am angry because you have not met Sara for one and a half years, and your first action is to ‘kidnap’ her, tie her up and gag her, and then make love to her.” Chloé said “You have tied me up many times and not even caressed me. That is why I’m angry.”

“But Chloé, you said when we started that you didn’t want to ‘be taken’ while you are tied up. That’s why I didn’t want to do anything to you.” James said hurriedly.

“Mon Dieu! Do you think that all lovemaking is about ‘in out, in out?’ You can easily bring a woman to pleasure without that! Men!” Chloé stopped and thought for a moment.

“James, are you saying that the only reason that you have not done this to me, is that you assumed by the comment that I did not want to be made love to?” she asked.

“Yes Chloé. Otherwise I would have spent my time loving and pleasuring you.” James answered. “You would have spent hours, tied, teased and tormented.”

“In that case James, I think that you owe me a game of ‘Kidnap’ at the very least. Wouldn’t you agree?” Chloé asked. “You can leave the rest of your tale until later.”

“I think that I owe you many games of Kidnap, Chloé.” James answered. He rose off the couch, prompting Chloé to do the same. They then embraced each other, and James softly kissed Chloé on the lips.

“Shall I go upstairs and collect my items, then?” James asked.

“Yes, and I shall get ready down here. Close the door behind you and do not come back in until I say ready.” Chloé answered.

James now left the room and closed the door behind him. Chloé sat down on the couch and unlaced her boots before sliding them off her feet. Next, she pulled her sports socks down and off and then unbuttoned and slid off her shorts. She then lifted her black sweater up and off, unclasped her black bra, removed it and put her sweater back on. She picked up the items and put them in a neat pile in a corner of the room.

Chloé could already feel the effect of the fibres as they softly caressed her breasts when she moved. She sat down on the couch, and it was then that she heard a gentle knock on the living room door.

“Ready.” she said, her heart racing in anticipation of what was to come...

Meanwhile, Sara had just pulled into the front gates of GEN-DAWN to give a blood sample...

No comments:

Post a Comment