Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 7


Sara struggled as much as she could, but she knew that James’s knots would hold her fast. All she could do was plead at Andrew with her eyes, and beg though her gag at him. Stop it! Your wife is my best friend, and if she catches us like this, there will be hell to pay! She knew though, that anything she did would be useless. He had probably been affected just like the two people on Tuesday. The worst part was that her womanhood was glowing with need again.

I suppose that at least helps to protect me psychologically against the onslaughts that I have suffered. But the results on my assailants are far worse.

Sara squirmed as Andrew softly kissed her neck. “Your body tells me that I must pleasure you.” he said. That’s not you, that’s the whatever it is that’s affecting you. She squealed as his hands started to caress and smooth her breasts. Sara also felt as weak as a kitten again, and her struggles hardly even caused her to move.

Andrew kissed her on her cheeks and gagged lips. “I have never wanted anyone more than I have wanted you tonight. I need to pleasure you and mate with you.” Sara now felt Andrew touch and caress her nipples, making her writhe with pleasure. That feels good, maybe there’s no point in fighting the feeling any more. No! I have to keep fighting, these are my closest friends!

Sara again shook her head and protested against his behaviour. Andrew had started kissing her breasts and softly caressing her womanhood. She began to involuntarily thrust her herself at Andrew, her body feeling the pleasure that her mind was rejecting.

Then, Sara heard the sound that she was dreading to hear. It was the sound of a zip being pulled down. You don’t have to do this to me! Andrew, just leave me alone! She cried out in protest as she felt him enter her womanhood. Andrew thrust slowly and gently into Sara at first, and then started to speed up.

This is worse than on Tuesday. At least the intruder was a total stranger, but this is you Andrew. Soon though, I know that I’ll lose any resistance I have to your actions, and even enjoy the pleasure that you will give me.

Andrew’s thrusts became faster and stronger, and Sara knew that she was going to surrender to him and to the bliss that awaited. She was thrusting herself up as much as she could, needing the fulfilment that was soon to be hers. The thrusts speeded up to a point where Sara was on the edge and nearly ready to explode.

Yes, oh YESSSSSSSS! Sara screamed out with the joy of the orgasm, her body bucking and twisting from the pure feeling of pleasure.

Sara recovered quickly and opened her eyes. Andrew was already looking at her in shock and fear. “No, please no! Don’t eat me! Don’t kill me and eat me!” Andrew then ran out of the room.

Right past Simone!

She looked at Sara with a look that mixed shock, horror, disgust and pure rage.

“You Whore! You Slut! You stole my husband from me! Oh, I saw you enjoy yourself, you little tramp, taking your pleasure from him! You were my best friend, and you got Andrew to cheat on me! I should kill you for what you done to me!” Simone ran over to James’s bag and took out a long tie. “I’ll make sure that you never do this to anyone else, ever again.”

Sara screamed at Simone’s actions, and struggled in her bonds. Please, Simone, it’s not what you think! I’m not responsible. Please, Simone! Simone walked up to Sara, knelt down, and wrapped the tie around her neck.

“At least you can’t get away from me, Bitch! I’ll teach you never to do this to anyone else!” Simone now pulled the tie tight around Sara’s neck, causing her to choke. Please stop Simone, you’re going to kill me! No! I can’t breathe!

Sara wondered if she was going to die at the hands of her best friend…



“I’ll kill you, you evil slut! I’ll-” Simone stopped speaking and sniffed the air. “I’ll give you what you want. I’ll pleasure you and make love to you.” Simone loosened her grip and pulled the tie away from Sara’s neck.  Sara was almost gulping down air into her lungs.

I never thought that I would be thankful to hear those words. You would have condemned Andrew too, had you killed me, and this state carries the death penalty. Sara sighed with relief as Simone now hugged her.

“I’m so sorry, Sara, I could have killed you! I will make it up to you by pleasuring you and mating with you.” Sara was relieved that Simone was now ‘under the influence’ rather than trying to kill her. Trying to protest against anything you do to me may not be a good idea.

“I’ll be back in a minute. I just have to get a few things for your pleasure.” Simone left the room and returned a few minutes later with a shoe box. “Now to get you better secured. I saw a picture on James’s PC that has given me an idea.”

Simone took some ties out of the bag, and placed Sara in a kneeling position on top of the cushions facing the door. The end of one of the ties was tied to Sara’s elbow bonds, taken around her body from right to left, and then the other end was tied tightly to the elbow tie, binding Sara’s upper arms to her chest. A second tie was tied to Sara’s wrists, taken around her waist, and then tied firmly back at her wrists. Then a third tie was bound to Sara’s wrists, taken between her legs, looped over the waist tie at the front, and then passed back between her legs and the other end tied at her wrists again.

This is pressing on my womanhood. What does Simone have in store for me?

Sara was now forced to lie with her body on her right side on the floor, with her legs alongside her body. Simone now got a tie, and threaded it inside the bend at Sara’s knees before tying the ends to the tie around Sara’s chest, leaving her unable to move. Simone now took a final tie, tied one end to the gag at the back of Sara’s neck, pulled Sara’s head back and tied the other end to her elbow bindings, leaving Sara helplessly strained.

“Now for your pleasuring.” Simone said, opening the shoe box and picking up a fresh pack of four batteries. Oh no, Simone, you’re not going to- Sara watched in shock as Simone took out a jar of some kind of lubricant. Next to come out was some kind of metallic bullet shaped object. Sara struggled helplessly as Simone opened the battery pack, removed two batteries, and put them into the back of the vibrator. Then Simone opened the jar, and spread lubricant over the vibrator. “Time to put in your fun.”

Simone now went to Sara and inserted the vibrator into Sara’s helpless womanhood. The crotch-tie was then placed over the vibrator, preventing it from being dislodged.

Sara watched in sheer horror, and then shook her head and screamed as Simone now picked up another vibrator from the box. You can’t! Oh please Simone, you just can’t! Simone placed batteries into the second vibrator, before applying lots of lubricant. Sara struggled like crazy, but was unable to stop Simone from pulling her bottom cheeks apart and inserting the vibrator in a way which shocked Sara to the core.

“The best bit about this is that I don’t have to do anything to you now. I only have to watch.” Simone now switched on the vibrators, leaving Sara to struggle helplessly as the feelings of pleasure built up rapidly inside her.

Oh my God. Oh My God! OH MY GODDDDD! The first wave of pleasure now overtook Sara, making her shake from the experience…



Sara now looked up at Simone. Her appearance was changing from happiness to fear, just like the others. “Oh no, don’t, Sara. Please don’t eat me!” Simone then ran out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Sara was already feeling another orgasm building up in her.Oh this is just great, I have two vibrators inserted into me, and with fresh batteries! I am going to suffer this for hours! Sara cried out as the second wave hit her, and she realised that she had no choice but to resign herself to her pleasurable torment…

“Auntie Sara, what have they done to you!” James knelt beside Sara in a pair of blue pyjamas. He had a pair of emergency scissors and cut through the tie that held her ball-gag in.

Sara spat out the ball. “Turn them off! TURN THEM OFF!” James went around to Sara’s rear end and switched off the vibrators. He then rapidly cut off all of her bonds, leaving the vibrators for Sara to remove. Sara pulled them out and put them back in the box. Looking at the clock, Sara noticed that it was one o’clock in the morning.

While she got dressed, Sara quickly explained to James what had happened after he went upstairs, concerning the actions of his father and mother. “My mother was going to kill you! Sara, I know that they’re my parents, but you need to call the police. What they did to you is unforgivable, and they should be punished for it!” James headed over to the telephone.

“Wait a moment, James. Maybe this is not the way to deal with this. Plus, why did you come down? I thought you were supposed to be in bed?” Sara asked.

“I needed to use the bathroom, and heard my parents whimpering about you being downstairs and possibly coming up and eating them. I realised that you were still downstairs and needed help, so I came down immediately. It was a good thing that I did. What is this about though, you eating them?”

Sara recounted what had happened in the office on Tuesday with the intruder and her best friend. “I thought it was something used on me by the intruder, but I’m not so sure now, if it worked tonight.”

“Sounds almost like insect reactions, mating in insects can result in the approaching creature being eaten. I’ll check with Chloé…” James’s face grew very sad.

“Chloé? Is that the name of the French lady?” Sara asked.

“Yes, that’s her name. She’s five foot three inches tall, with gorgeous, shoulder length red hair. I forgot that I can’t see her.” James said.

“I’ll fix that for you, James. Just follow me.” Sara walked upstairs to Simone and Andrew’s bedroom door, before knocking on the door.

“Are you two in there?” Sara shouted.

“Please Sara, please don’t eat us!” Simone said.

“The only reason that you two haven’t been eaten is that because I care for James. Listen to me, both of you. James is allowed to see Chloé anytime he wants. When he brings her here, you are to show her every courtesy, and you will not object to anything that they do! Do you understand?”

Sara listened as both Andrew and Simone answered “Yes.”

“Do not even think of going back on this, you two.” Sara said “If you do, I shall hunt you down and extract the fluids from your still-beating hearts.”

Sara had never heard such loud screams before.

“I am going now. Think about what I have said.” She then walked back downstairs, with James following her. Sara picked up her handbag and headed towards the front door.

“James, it may be a good idea not to contact your friend just yet. We’ll have to see how your parents behave tomorrow. Whatever happens, contact me first, okay.” Sara instructed.

“Yes, Sara. Thank you for helping me.” James warmly embraced her.
Sara opened the door. “I’ll hopefully hear from you in the morning then, James. Bye for now.” she said, before walking to her car.

“Bye Sara, and thanks.” Sara heard the front door close as she walked away. Her journey home was uneventful, and she entered her apartment, went to her bedroom, lay down on her bed, and then fell asleep still fully clothed, exhausted from the evening’s drama…

No comments:

Post a Comment