Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 5


Sara struggled as much as she possible could, which in this situation was very little. With her ankles tied on top her wrists, she couldn’t even reach a single knot. James has done something incredible with this. I can hardly move, let alone untie anything. My only hope is to keep my head and slowly try and wriggle out of it.

Sara calmed herself down, and then started to slowly writhe and twist her wrists, hoping that she could work a hand loose, or cause a knot to come undone.

“You were going to ask about how I tied your arms and legs earlier, weren’t you Sara?” James asked.

Sara nodded her head. Yes, that’s what caused me to end up getting gagged and then giving you more time to bind me.

“Well, that way of tying is called cinching. It is when you wrap rope or cloth around the horizontal binding causing more of the material to press against the skin. That creates greater grip and friction, as well as taking out any give in the bonds. Finally you can tie a knot out of the way of prying fingers. As you can see Sara, it can be a little effective.”

A little effective? It’s like wearing handcuffs or being tied up with tape, you have no chance. My bonds are gripping so well that I can barely turn my wrists. Plus the way you have tied my arms to my ankles is very restrictive.

Sara now tried to pull on the tie that was wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

“That is called a hogtie, and so is the tie binding your elbows to your ankles. It’s named after when they tie animals by binding their fore and rear limbs together. It helps immobilise the captive a little.”

A little? You really are underestimating about what you can do. I am completely immobilised like this. I’m not sure that I can even roll onto my side.

“I’ll make a guess about another question that you have. ‘What is thing doing in my mouth?’” James said.

Sara nodded again. I can’t close my mouth and this ball is pressing on my tongue.

“Well, aun- Sara, that is called a ball-gag. It is made from a small wiffle ball with a thin tie threaded through it. The ball forces your mouth open and presses on your tongue, stopping you from speaking properly. It is much better than a cleave-gag, which is just a piece of cloth wrapped between the lips. Also, as you can feel, you can end up drooling a little as well.”

Sara blushed as she could feel a small amount of saliva build up in her gag. This gag can also be embarrassing to the wearer as well. How did you learn all of this stuff? Sara looked questioningly at James and tried to mouth:

“Hoph diph yoph learph?”

James looked at Sara, a little sadly. “There was this 18 year old female student from France, who had recently arrived in America. She was a beautiful, gorgeous red-headed student, who everyone else stayed away from because she was French. I felt that was unfair, so I made friends with her. One night I went over to study with her while her parents were out. During our studies, I asked her why she allowed me over when she was on her own, wasn’t she worried that I could be some dangerous kidnapper or something.”

“Her response was incredible. She simple put her hands behind her back and then said ‘Kidnap me.’ I took two scarves out of her closet and tied her hands and feet like I used to tie you. It took her about five seconds to escape, and I actually felt embarrassed. She then said ‘Do you know how to tie someone up?’ and I answered ‘No’. Then she said ‘As you are so kind in helping me with my studies, I will help you to become an expert in jeu de ligotage’. That afternoon, I learnt how to cinch my tying and what a hogtie was.”

“Every time we studied together, I would help her with her studies, and she taught me about bondage. I was shown all sorts of ways of tying someone up, and many different types of positions. Soon, she even ended up being bound and gagged during our studies, which she loved immensely. That’s what led to our downfall on Saturday.” Now James looked very sad.

“My parents were just going out to a party, when my girlfriend arrived. There was going to be a little studying that night, so I set to work placing her in tight bondage. Before long, I had her bound and gagged in the same position that you are in now, except that she was lying on the floor facing the doorway.”

“I was giving her feet a good tickling when the front door was opened, and my parents walked in on us. Needless to say, they were not happy. I had to untie my girlfriend, and she was then made to leave. To cut a long story short, my parents grounded me and forbidden me from even speaking to her again.”

“I thought tying you up might have cheered me up, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.” James looked at the timer, which now only showed a few minutes left.

I knew James’s parents were vanilla, but that was a dreadful overreaction. What about the poor girl? She must be heartbroken. I’m going to end up being James’s captive tonight, but his wellbeing is now my number one concern.

Finally, the buzzer on the timer activated, showing that Sara had lost to James. “I know you lost, Sara, but I was a little deceitful in not letting you know how much I had improved. So, if you want to be free, just nod your head. If you want to keep to the agreement, shake it.”

How can I possibly ask for my freedom and let James down now. I would be breaking my promise, in a way. I have to stick with what I agreed, come what may. I made my bed, and now I have to lie in it. Sara slowly shook her head, indicating that she would remain James’s captive.

James got up and went over to Sara, and then gave her a gentle hug. “Thank you Sara, I thought you were going to back out for a moment. Wait a moment, I’ll just remove your gag.” James then untied the cloth at the back of Sara’s neck and took the ball out of her mouth, with a little saliva being stretched out.

“This gag really does make someone feel helpless.” Sara said. “Before we discuss anything else James, could you please remove this hag,- er, hogtie and allow me to sit up on the couch.”

James removed the tie holding Sara’s ankles to her wrists, before removing the other tie that bound her elbows to her ankles. Sara sighed with relief as she straightened her legs. “That’s much better. Thank you James.” James then turned Sara onto her right hand side before bringing her legs out, and then getting her to sit up on the left side of the couch.

“I’ll just get you a drink of water. James walked out into the kitchen and brought in a small plastic bottle, full of water, with a drinking straw in it. He sat on Sara’s right and held the bottle and straw up to her face. Sara took sips of water out of the bottle until she had taken enough.

“I think that’s enough for now.” Sara said after letting go of the straw. James then put the straw down. “If I remember rightly, the deal was that I I couldn’t escape then I can let you have whatever you want from me, without question, is that correct?” As if I can’t guess what you are after from me, but I am not going to break my word. Even if this does lead to where I think it will.

“Yes.” said James. He leaned in closer and sniffed the air by Sara. “That’s very intoxicating perfume that you have on. It almost makes me want to ma-, oh never mind.”

Sara felt herself very weak at James’s last words. It can’t be, I thought that was finished at the research centre. It can’t be happening again. No, wait, he still has the gag with him. If he had acted like the others, I would now be gagged, and he would be taking me. So maybe it’s just my imagination. Sara sighed with relief.

“What were you going to say, James.” Sara said. James now looked a little uncomfortable. “Come on, out with it. Look, what’s so difficult about talking to me? I’m bound and helpless, and you had me ball-gagged and hogtied until a few minutes ago. What can be worse than that.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you, but don’t get mad at me please.” James took a deep breath. “I was going to say ‘It almost makes me want to make love to you.’”

Sara suddenly felt a burning and desire grow stronger in her womanhood. That’s how I felt with the others, it’s happening again, except it’s affecting James now. There is one major difference though, James is controlling himself.

“Just want to? No ‘You have to secure me and make me helpless, so that I cannot kill you and eat you, and then you can make love to me?’” Sara asked.

“No, nothing like that, it would be weird, I just had the feeling of wanting to make love to you. Maybe it’s just teenage hormones, as usual.” John answered.

Sara felt her desire and need grow more, and had visions in her head of John loving her while she was bound and helpless. It may not be affecting him in any real way, but it’s certainly affecting me! It could very well be that he’s only 18 and not a full adult, so there could still be chemical changes going on in his body. If I’m left tied up like this all evening without relief though, I’ll probably go mad.

“Okay James, what is it that you want from me?” Sara asked.

James took another deep breath and said “You Sara. I want you. But I want to take it slowly and carefully because, well.” James became hesitant.

“That’s okay, James everyone has to start somewhere. I will keep my promise to you, don’t worry.” This is going to be a weird night. I’m about to be a sex therapist in bondage to my best friend’s eighteen year old virgin son...

No comments:

Post a Comment