Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 19


Sara felt very relaxed on the bed after resting in her bondage, but she started as a hand softly caressed her hair. “Is that you Chloé? I can’t see or hear you like this.” The helpless woman felt herself being rolled onto her back, and a soft kiss was placed upon her lips. It must be you Chloé, or the gentlest burglar in existence. A tongue gently pressed against her teeth and Sara parted her mouth to permit access. The tongue softly probed and explored her mouth, giving her pleasure and causing her to writhe on the bed. Soon, she intertwined her own tongue with the other person’s tongue and then felt arms embracing her. This is so gentle and pleasurable, it must be Chloé.

Eventually the other person drew back, leaving Sara with a smile on her face. A moment later, the sleep mask was pulled off her face to reveal a smiling Chloé. “I knew it had to be you, as you were so soft and gentle.” She thought for a moment. “Am I going to be left tied up for the evening, or do you have something in store for me?”

Chloé reached down to Sara’s ears and removed the ear plugs. “You can be sure that I have further plans for you, my sweet hostage. But first, I must get you out of these clothes, as it will be wonderful to kiss and caress your nude body to fulfilment while you are bound.”

“That means you’ll have to untie me to do this. It’s a bit of a shame, as I’m really enjoying being tied up. Maybe you could caress me with my clothes on, that way you don’t have to untie me.”

“You will remain bound and helpless while I removed your clothing from your skin and there will be no chance of escape.”

“Do you mean that you can undress me without freeing me? I would really love to see that Chloé, it would be very erotic.”

“I notice that your full length mirror is on castors, Sara. If you like, I will move it around to this side of the bed so that you may see the entire process. I will remove your hogtie rope and place the sleep mask on your face first, though.”

“Oh Chloé, I would like it very much. Please move the mirror, so that I may see myself.” This seems like it is going to be a very pleasant experience for me. Chloé picked up the mask and placed it over Sara’s eyes again. I think that this is so I cannot see myself until I am properly placed in front of the mirror. Sara felt herself being turned onto her front, and the rope connecting her ankles to her wrists was untied. She stretched her legs out on the bed and heard the mirror being moved by Chloé. After a minute the moving stopped and Sara was helped into a sitting position on the left side of the bed.

“There is one more thing Sara, I do not want you to talk while you are undressed. This way, you will be completely helpless. So will you please open your mouth as wide as you can?” Sara complied with Chloé’s request. I think I am about to become very well acquainted with this new gag. She felt the large rubber ball being popped into her mouth between her teeth, the straps were taken around the back of her head and the ends firmly buckled together. I’m only going to be able to make muffled noises with my tongue pressed like this. If I was truly in distress though, Chloé would free me in an instant.

Hands gently held onto her sides as Sara was lifted into a standing position and turned ninety degrees to the right. Then she felt a soft touch on her right cheek slowly pushing her head to the left. I will probably see my side profile in the mirror with my head turned like this.

“Close your eyes please, I am going to remove the mask. Sara did so, not wanting to spoil the surprise. The mask on her face was taken off, and Sara wondered what she would see. “You may open your eyes now, Sara.”

She opened her eyes and the feeling was electrifying as she saw the helpless woman in the mirror! She felt faint and her legs started to buckle from the shock. Chloé quickly embraced Sara, holding her up until Sara could regain her feet and her composure. “Oui, it is very intense when you see yourself in bondage like this for the first time.” Chloé gently kissed Sara on the right cheek. “I will have to try and resist loving you as I undress you, otherwise this will take all night.” Sara smiled at the thought of this. You can’t be any hurry, Chloé, I’m not going anywhere like this, and I think that you’re staying with me.

Chloé gently unbuttoned the top of Sara’s blouse and delicately moved her fingers down to the next. One by one, the buttons were removed from their holes until a thin strip of flesh was exposed from Sara’s neck to her waist. Chloé then softly ran her right forefinger down the gap, causing shivers to run along Sara’s spine. That feels so good Chloé, and you’ve barely even started on me. Chloé then untied the ropes that bound Sara’s arms to her body, above and below her breasts, and then pushed Sara’s blouse back until it was resting on her bound elbows.

Then Chloé’s fingers took hold of the front of Sara’s black bra and gently unhooked the clasp at the front. The two cups were pulled to the side, exposing her captive woman’s nipples and Sara was fixated with looking at the mirror and watching as she was undressed. The straps were pulled down Sara’s arms until the bra rested on her blouse.

Chloé went behind Sara and untied the knot on the rope that held her elbows together. The rope was quickly unwound and the blouse was pulled down to her wrists, along with the bra. Chloé pulled Sra’s elbows together and retied them using the same rope as before. The chest rope was again wrapped above and below Sara’s breasts, pinning her upper arms to her body. That is very clever, Chloé. I have had no chance of escape whatsoever, and I am already topless. I guess that the rest will be easy.

First the rope around Sara’s wrists and hips was removed, and then the rope around Sara’s wrists was untied, with Chloé holding Sara’s wrists firmly so as to make any chance of getting free impossible. With my upper arms bound, I have no leverage to fight back with. The blouse and bra was slipped off her wrists and Chloé wrapped, cinched and firmly knotted the rope, binding Sara’s wrists together. I didn’t think that Chloé could manage it, but I’m bound and topless!

“Did you enjoy that, Madame Sara?” Chloé asked. Sara nodded, taking in the view. “The rest of this is easy compared to removing your top. I will turn you to the front, so you can better watch the second part. Chloé gently turned Sara so that she was facing the mirror, and the woman blushed as she watched the slight sway of her breasts as she moved. Chloé unfastened the clasp on Sara’s skirt and the garment slid off her onto the floor. The ropes around Sara’s thighs and knees were removed, and Sara blushed as her stockings were rolled down to below her knees, and her panties were slid down to her ankles, exposing her mound of Venus. The ropes were then retied above and below Sara’s knees, and at the mid thigh, followed by the rope that tied Sara’s wrists to her hips

“Time for you to sit down on the bed, my sweet captive.” Sara sat down, a little ungainly as she was securely bound, and Chloé then removed the rope around her ankles. The panties were removed first, followed by the right and left boots being unzipped and gently pulled off Sara’s feet, and finally the stockings were softly rolled off. The ankle rope was then used to firmly bind Sara’s ankles, and Sara was as helpless as before, but completely in the nude.

“See Madame Sara, I have undressed you, and you had no chance of escape at any time. Now, I will lie you on the bed for a little entertainment.” Chloé lifted Sara’s legs and turned her until the bound woman was lying on her back on the bed, with her ankles near the bottom of the bed. The end of a length of rope was tied to Sara’s ankles, the other end was tied to the foot of the bed, and then the sleep mask was again placed over her eyes. Sara sighed and writhed slowly on the bed with her sight and ability to move taken from her, and with the fire in her intimacy glowing stronger.

“I can see that you are longing for my touch, Madame Sara. You will not be denied.” Sara gasped as she felt the gentle touch of lips on her neck as fingers delicately traced paths over her body. The fingers moved to her abdomen and the kisses moved to between her breasts, arousing Sara’s passion and desire. She arched her body as she felt sweet, tender kisses along the mounds of her breasts and the first caress of her womanhood. You are so pleasurable and teasing in your touches, Chloé. I wish I could spend the weekend with you, but that would be unfair on James. The caresses were stronger and faster, and kisses were being placed in a ring around Sara’s nipples, eliciting moans from the helplessly aroused captive.

Moment by moment, Sara felt her body move ever closer to that so needed climax, where she would feel nothing but bliss. Her intimacy was on fire, and her nipples were being constantly sucked and teased.Please give me my release Chloé, my body aches for it. The kisses on her breasts became more passionate still and the caresses were taking her body to fever pitch. Just a little more and I will be there. Sara pressed her hips up in time with the caresses, intensifying the experience and bringing her to the edge of her release.

Then the kisses and the caresses stopped!

“Noph! Noph! NOOOPH!” Sara bucked and writhed on the bed as her chance of fulfilment was taken away from her. I was so close! You can’t do this to me! I’m on fire! She twisted in her ropes but there was no chance of freedom, and she was left in a torment of pleasure.


“Now that I have your attention Sara, I have a request for you. James and I would like you to stay with us for the weekend.” Sara screamed as there was a caress on her womanhood, teasing her with its softness. “You could say no, but then I would just leave you in this state until you changed your mind. So, will you stay with us for the weekend?”

You did this deliberately, Chloé! You took me to this state just so I would have no choice but to accept the offer. I don’t want to impose on you two, but this ache in my body leaves me with no alternative. You win. Sara nodded her head in defeat.

“Thank you Sara, I knew that you would say yes.” Chloé said, teasing her captive. Sara sighed with relief as kisses were again landing on her breasts, and soft, slow caresses touched her intimacy, taking her closer to her fulfilment. The caresses grew in speed and strength, and the intensity of the kisses increased, again taking her to the edge.

The caresses concentrated on the ‘bulls-eye’ of her intimacy and Sara felt like she was going to fly apart from her feelings.

“GOPHHHHHHH! Sara screamed the feeling of joy engulfed her being, turning her into a shaking, convulsing vessel of bliss. She was almost unaware of the cuddles and kisses from her captor as she twisted and writhed in her orgasm…


She became aware of gentle caresses through her hair, and gentle kisses on her cheeks. “You are finally back, Sara. I thought that you were never going to stop.” Sara felt the straps at the back of her neck being unbuckled, and a moment later her mouth was free of the ball.

“Thank you, Chloé. You were absolutely wonderful.” Sara blushed.

“I think that the credit is due to your altered DNA, rather than my abilities in love-making, Sara.” Chloé removed the sleep mask from Sara’s eyes, allowing her to see again. “I think that we should just embrace and kiss for a while, until you get your strength back.”

Sara nodded and closed her eyes. I agree Chloé, I am really drained when this happens to me. She felt arms around her and sweet kisses on her lips, which helped her to relax…

The rumbling in Sara’s stomach took her to full wakefulness. “Sorry about that Chloé, it seems that my body has a mind of its own nowadays.”

“That is okay, Sara. I purchased some bread, butter and some cold meats, so I will be able to make some very nice sandwiches. I do have another request to make, if I may be so bold?”

“Request away, Chloé. I would be unable to stop you, given my present situation, anyway.”

“I noticed that we are the same size Sara, and I purchased a few items of clothing that I think would suit you very much. May I dress you in them?”

Certainly Chloé, I should like that. May I make a request in return?”

“Oui, Sara. I am interested to hear what you wish.”

“In my wardrobe, on the right, there is an item that I purchased, but never opened. I was always too scared to wear it, but I think that it would look perfect on you.”

“Oui Sara, I would be very happy to wear it, but first I must put your outfit on. I will blindfold you first, so that you cannot see the outfit.” Chloé untied the rope that held Sara’s ankles to the foot of the bed, and then moved her legs so that her feet were on the floor, placing her in a sitting position. The sleep mask was picked up and placed over Sara’s eyes again, making her wonder just how many times that she had worn it this evening.

“I am going to get your outfit Sara, and I should be no longer than a minute.” Chloé left the room, walked into the living room, picked up one of the shopping bags and returned to the bedroom.

I hope that the outfit that I’m about to wear is suitable, and not something silly. I won’t even be able to see what it is until Chloé has finished, and by then I’ll be securely bound again. Sara felt the ropes around her legs being untied, from her thighs down to her ankles. Then, what seemed to be a pair of tights were put onto her legs and rolled up to the top of her thighs. After a few minutes, her legs were bound in the same way as before, and she was then made to stand up.

The rope around her wrists and hips was removed, and Sara could feel the tights being taken up to her waist. The ropes that bound her arms and upper body were untied and she let her arms fall to her side. “Put your arms in front of you, please.” Sara did as she was asked, putting her arms out straight with her hands close together. A soft, woollen garment was put on her wrists, rolled up her arms and placed over her head and body. It’s not tight, but it does hug my body, and it gives a nice feel. Hands softly gripped her wrists, pulled her hands behind her back, and placed her forearms parallel to each other.  One piece of rope was wrapped around her right wrist and her left arm, just below the elbow, before being cinched and knotted off securely. The process was repeated with another length of rope, Sara’s left wrist and her right elbow.

I can hardly move my arms like this. It almost seems like they are locked together. Sara wriggled a little, but the ropes stayed firmly in place. Then a long piece of rope was wound around her arms and chest, above and below her breasts, taking away what little movement she had left.

“Open wide please, Sara. This will complement your clothing.” As she did so, Sara felt the familiar rubber ball in her mouth again. I wonder why Chloé has gagged me this time? The gag was buckled into place and Sara’s sleep mask was removed.

She looked in the mirror and gasped at herself! She was dressed in thick tights, and a figure hugging polar neck sweater, and both of them were the same soft pink shade as her ball-gag. “That colour looks very good on you Sara, you really should wear pink instead of black and white.” Sara blushed at Chloé’s complement, before sitting down on the bed. “I will dress into your outfit Sara, but first I must blindfold you again.” The sleep mask went over Sara’s eyes and she waited in anticipation.

Chloé quickly undressed, removing her boots, socks, dress, sweater, tights, and finally her bra and panties. She went over to the wardrobe, opened it and looked at the right, spying the item that was still in its wrapper. She noticed to the left of the item that there were various pink coloured clothes, that all looked brand new. It looks like Sara has purchased pink clothes before, but she was too timid to wear them. James saw Sara in pink once and said that she looked best in that colour. I will have to persuade her to wear pink over the weekend. Chloé then took the wrapped item out of the wardrobe and looked at the information. “Mon Dieu!” This is expensive! I can’t believe that you had this and never wore it, Sara! The material is valuable. I wish that I had shopped for something of far greater value than the sweater and tights. You even have a pink version in the wardrobe. Chloé carefully opened the package and removed the white, lace trimmed teddy dress that Sara had asked her to wear. She went in front of the mirror and dressed in the item, which fitted her perfectly, and only just covered her womanhood.

She walked over to Sara, removed the gag and then the mask. Sara opened her eyes and said “You look absolutely wonderful in that, Chloé. It complements you in every way.” Now it was Chloé’s turn to blush.

“You are too kind Sara, but this is so costly. I shouldn’t wear it.”

“Nonsense. These clothes are your gift to me, and that dress is my gift to you. You have been so helpful and so kind to me over these past few days, and I want you to have it as a token of my gratitude.”

“I will accept it on one condition, Sara.”

“Name it, Chloé.”

“Tomorrow, when we go to James’s house, you just wear pink. I have seen the clothes in your closet, and it is about time that you wore them.”

“Agreed, Chloé.” Sara blushed again, and her stomach rumbled once more.

“I think that supper is calling Sara. I will prepare some sandwiches and return. Don’t go anywhere.” Sara laughed at Chloé’s comment, as Chloé left the room.

After about ten minutes, Chloé brought in the finished sandwiches and the wine, and Sara enjoyed being fed by her captor. After a long time, the meal was eventually finished, and Sara was feeling tired, letting out a long yawn.

“I’m sorry, Chloé, but it has been a long day. I must ask one thing before I go to sleep. Is it okay to sleep like this?”

Chloé lay Sara down in a comfortable position on the bed. “I have spent the night asleep in the same bondage, Sara. Do not worry, it is safe. If you have any problems during the night, I will untie you.” Chloé lay down beside Sara and gently cuddled her.

“Thank you Chloé, I am forever grateful for your kindness.” Sara’s eyes closed and soon she drifted off to sleep.

I am the one who is grateful Sara, especially after you saved the relationship between myself and James. Soon however, Chloé also fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment