Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 11


Sara found herself being forced to slowly shuffle down the corridor, towards Janet’s bedroom. The door was pushed open and Sara saw the large brass bed in the middle of the bedroom. I guess that I’m going to be tied to the bed. That will make escape impossible. Janet pulled Sara toward the bed, before making her sit on the left side, and then lie down, face up.

Janet opened one of the wardrobe doors, picked up a large full bag with scarves showing at the top and carried it to the side of the bed. Janet’s going to use all of those on me? She’s going to end up cocooning me! Sara struggled futilely, as if all of her strength was gone. She watched helplessly as Janet took out a scarf and bound Sara’s ankles to the bottom of the bed. “Now you are unable to go anywhere, and I can pleasure you here. First though, I shall make you truly secure.”

Janet took a long multicoloured silk scarf, wrapped and cinched it around Sara’s ankles, and then tied it off with a knot. Then she tied another knot, and another, until the rest of the scarf was used up. How many knots is Janet going to apply?

Sara watched as Janet picked up another scarf and tied it around Sara’s ankles in the same way. OMG! Janet really is going to cocoon me in scarves. She must have a scarf fetish! A third scarf was then tied around Sara’s ankles, again in the same manner.

“Now your ankles are secured, let’s see to your wrists.” Janet picked up a scarf before taking hold of Sara’s wrists and pulling them above the head to the top of the bed. She then wrapped the centre of the scarf around Sara’s right wrist once, before tying a knot to hold it in place. Next, Janet took the ends of the scarf, threaded them through the top of the bed and then tied them securely.

Janet untied the scarf that held Sara’s wrists together and brought Sara’s left arm down to the side of her body. She looped the middle of the scarf around Sara’s left wrist, tied a reef knot there, took the ends of the scarf around Sara’s left thigh, and then secured it by tying knot after knot. Sara’s right hand was untied form the top of the bed, laid by her right thigh and then tied to her thigh in the same manner as her left wrist.

Janet’s tying my wrists to my thighs? I’ve never seen that done before. Sara pulled against her bonds, but they held firm. “I think you need more scarves on your wrists, my Sara.” Janet picked up four more scarves, tied two around Sara’s right wrist and thigh, and the other two around her left. “You look so much better with scarves around you. I’m sure that it will pleasure you.” I don’t think I have any chance of escaping this, and I think that Janet is only just beginning!

Janet took three scarves and folded them neatly into long, narrow bands. She took the first band and placed it over Sara’s eyes, blindfolding her, before taking the ends around the back of Sara’s head, pulled it tight and then placed knot after knot. Sara felt her eyes pressed twice more. I’ve been blindfolded three times! Janet must really love her scarves

“Pleph! Plep leph meph goph!” Sara begged, hoping that somehow Janet would respond.

“Making some noise still, are we? Well that can be dealt with.” Sara felt a band pressing tightly over her mouth, with knots then being tied at the back of her neck. A second gag was added, then a third and Sara was finding it very hard to breathe through her mouth. All this cloth is pressing down into my lips and I can barely get any air through it, let alone breathe. Sara whined through her nose at this treatment.

“I just need one more scarf then.” Moments later, Sara felt a scarf pressing down over her nose, pushing her nose down, before being tied. I have to work to breathe now, there’s no way that I can scream for help! Janet has effectively silenced me!

Sara felt a scarf wrapped around her lower calves, cinched and then tied tightly. The next one went around her middle calves, and a third around her upper calves. Just below and above the knees we next, followed by three more scarves tied around her thighs.

Then Sara felt long scarves being wrapped around her waist, and then tied off tightly. It seemed like Janet was tying a new scarf around her body about every inch or so. Sara felt her hips thrust a little as her womanhood started to flame with desire. Oh no, Janet, I don’t want you to run away, I may never get out of this!

“See, your body wants me to make love to you, and I shall do that as soon as I finish making you secure.” Janet continued to cocoon Sara’s body up with scarves. Sara felt two scarves taken around her body, just below her shoulder.

“You are now the sexiest woman on Earth, Sara. I am really going to enjoy pleasuring you.” Sara shook her head as Jane lay down on top of her, embracing her and kissing her scarf covered face. Sara involuntarily pressed her body up against Janet’s, in order to increase her pleasure. I can’t fight it! My body is surrendering itself to Janet and I have no control!

Sara writhed as Janet started to softly caress the mounds of her breasts. “You are enjoying my scarves, I see. I’m sure that they will increase your pleasure.” She rubbed and massaged Sara’s nipples, causing Sara to arch her back as much as she could.

Sara then tried to cry out as she could feel her womanhood being caressed, fuelling the fire of her desire. I don’t know how much longer I can hold out. She could feel Janet’s lips pressing against the mounds of her breasts, along with gentle biting and sucking.

Soon, Sara could feel Janet’s lips sucking at her nipples, and the caresses on her womanhood were getting ever faster. She was thrusting her hips like crazy now, needing the relief that Janet offered. I know that I’m going to orgasm soon, and I’m so sorry, Janet. You will never want to see me again after this.

Sara felt her body right on the edge of release, and she knew that the same thing was going to happen all over again.



Then the doorbell rang!

OMG! Could someone be here to save me! That is impossible!

“It looks like I have a potential threat to my claim for you. I shall have to deal with this person before I give you what you seek.” Sara heard Janet leave the room and heard the front door open. I can’t call for help, but maybe I can do something else. Sara working on worming her way further down the bed...



Chloé entered the complex where Sara lived and made her way to the correct floor. She immediately noticed that something was wrong. Sara’s door was open, and there as a towel lying outside another door. I wouldn’t expect Sara to leave her door open like this. She entered Sara’s apartment and noticed that the place was tidy and Sara’s handbag, phone and keys were in the apartment.

There was however, no sign of Sara. Mon Dieu! It must have happened to her again! Madame Sara’s pheromones must have activated and maybe she is tied up and someone is making love to her. The door where the towel is, is most probably my best bet.

Chloé stepped up to the door, rang the door bell and waited for the door to open. How do I handle this? The person is not responsible for what they are doing, but I still have to rescue Sara.

The door opened and Chloé saw Janet in the doorway, with three scarves around her neck. “What is it?” she said irritably, with a flushed look on her face. That is a fairly good indication that you have Sara in there, but I must be sure. If I get it wrong, I can get in trouble, or even deported.

Chloé spoke in a loud voice. “My name is Chloé, and I’m looking for a friend of mine, a lady called Sara. She lives next door to you. Have you seen her lately, and is this her towel?” Chloé noticed that the towel had a monogrammed S on it. She picked it up and showed it to Janet.

Janet hesitated for a moment before answering slowly. “Yes, this is her towel. I asked her if she could leave on outside my door before she went out, as I have no clean towels today.”

Before she went out? I seriously doubt that, as she would not have left anything behind. I think that she must have been wearing the towel when you kidnapped her, and that you are lying to me.

“Okay.” Said Chloé, raising her voice further. “I take it that you are all alone.”

“Yes, I am alone, and I don’t like your voice young lady.” Janet said.



Sara hoped that she had moved enough down the bed to succeed at what she had planned. I really hope that this works and you can hear me Chloé. You’re my only chance of escape! Sara pulled her feet back as much as she could, and banged on the brass foot bars as hard as possible.

“Merde! Sara’s in there!” Chloé exclaimed. She pushed hard as Janet tried to close the door on her, causing her to stumble and fall onto Janet, winding Janet in the process as they fell to the floor with Chloé on top. Chloé quickly turned Janet over onto her front, pulled her hands together behind her back, took one of her scarves and securely tied her wrists, palm to palm.

Chloé took the second scarf, wrapped it into a ball, and then thrust it into Janet’s mouth when he tried to call for help. The third scarf was used as an over-the-mouth gag, holding the balled scarf in place.

With this done, Chloé got up, walked over to the apartment door and closed it. Then she stood in front of Janet, who was struggling to free her hands. “Now listen very carefully, as I am not going to repeat myself. If you do not stop struggling, I will take you into the bedroom, free Sara, and then let her devour you.” Janet screamed through her gag, but she stopped struggling. “Now, we are going into the living room and I will finish tying you up. You are to offer no resistance. Do you understand?”

Janet nodded, trembling on the floor. Chloé lifted Janet off the floor and toward a couch in the living room. “Sit.” she ordered. Janet did as she was told, without hesitation. Chloé looked around and saw another bundle of scarves. It seems I have the perfect materials for binding you, and you might even enjoy it as you must have a scarf fetish.

Chloé picked up the bundle and deposited it by the couch, with Janet looking at her fearfully. “You are not going to be hurt, as long as you behave.” Chloé explained. Chloé sat down on Janet’s left, pulled Janet’s elbows together and tightly bound them with a long scarf. Two more scarves were used to tie Janet’s arms to her upper body, above and below her breasts.

While Chloé was preoccupied with Janet, Sara was struggling helplessly on the bed, on the edge of desire and suffering from the denial that she was suffering. Chloé, please forget about Janet. I need you in here, with me!

Chloé took four scarves and bound Janet’s legs together, at the ankles, below and above the knees, and that the mid-thigh. Then Janet was put into a lying down position on the couch by Chloé, as the student then picked up two more scarves. Janet was tightly hogtied with one scarf, while the second was used to blindfold her.

“Thank you for being so cooperative. I will take Sara away with me and she will be no threat to you.” Janet sighed with relief and writhed on the couch. It looks like you really enjoy your scarves. Maybe after this is sorted, I can arrange some pleasure for you.

Chloé opened the windows in the living room, allowing fresh air in and hopefully removing any pheromones from the room. Then she left the living room, closing the door behind her. I hope Sara is okay, I must have caught the woman before she finished pleasuring Sara because she wasn’t trying to get away.

Chloé, please hurry, I feeling like I’m on fire! Sara begged for Chloé to hurry up and rescue her.

Chloé entered the bedroom and gasped with shock at seething the writhing and thrusting mass of scarves on the bed, with Sara inside. “Mon Dieu! Is that you Sara?” Sara nodded. Please Chloé, get me free! Chloé then noticed the strong scent, almost like a perfume, inducing a desire of wanting to make love to Sara. As she had guessed though, there was no sense of a threat.

It seems that age does alter the effect, so I know that I won’t run away from you. “Sara, it is I, Chloé. Don’t worry, like James I’m unaffected.” She looked at the scarves wrapped around Sara. “Sara, it’s going to take ages to free you from this, and I don’t think it would be good idea to start right now.”

Sara thrust, bucked and writhed in the helplessness, needing her release from the torment created by her denial. You must free me from these scarves, there’s nothing else that you can do for me.

Chloé quickly untied the scarf that pressed down onto Sara’s nose, allowing the helpless woman to breathe easy again. She then embraced Sara, and then kissed her on the cheek. “Don’t worry, Sara. I am well, as ‘flexible’ as you are. So don’t worry about me making love to you.”

Sara sighed with relief as she heard Chloé speak. There was I, thinking that you were only interested in men. I hope you don’t mind pleasuring an old hag like me, though. Please do this quickly Chloé, I can’t stand the torment! Sara thrust her body up into Chloé who was now lying on top of her.

Chloé kissed Sara while caressing her helpless body. “I will try to make this as quick as possible for you, Sara.” Chloé kissed Sara on the mounds of her breasts, while caressing her womanhood. Sara gasped as Chloé’s touch brought her closer to the fulfilment she so desperately needed.

Chloé’s caresses and kisses grew stronger, and very soon, Sara was on the brink of bliss. Please, just a bit more! Please OMG! Oh My Godddddd! Chloé embraced and kissed Sara as the helpless woman shuddered and shook from the joy of her pleasure...



Chloé continued to embrace and kiss Sara until the helpless woman recovered from her orgasm. “You certainly enjoyed yourself, Sara.” she said. Sara noticed that Chloé was still holding and kissing her.

“MMMMM!” Sara cried out, trying to get Chloé’s attention. Chloé then worked at untying and removing the scarves coving Sara’s mouth and gagging her. Sara breathed deeply, once she felt the scarf with the knot being taken out of her mouth. “Thanks Chloé, I think I owe you my life. If you hadn’t come along, Janet would have run off, leaving me in here, and anything could have happened. I know I’m being silly for asking, but could you please remove my blindfolds?”

“Certainly, Sara.” Chloé removed the scarves that blindfolded Sara, and the helpless woman was finally able to see.

“God! Chloé, I look like a real mess, tied up like this, and it’s going to take ages unravel me from these scarves. Maybe the best thing is to untie my lower legs, so at least it could be finished in my own home.” Sara requested. Chloé set to work, untying the scarves from around Sara’s lower legs. It took a little while, but all of these scarves were removed.

“I’ll help you get up Sara, as you’ll never manage on your own.” said Chloé, as she raised Sara up and sat her at the side of the bed. Sara stood up a little unsteadily, due to the large amount of scarves still binding her. “Now for me to get you back to your own home.” Chloé said as she guided Sara out of the bedroom and down the corridor. Just before they reached the apartment door, Chloé picked up the towel and wrapped it around Sara’s bound body.

“Chloé, should there be anybody outside, I’ll just say that I lost a bet to you, and hopefully we can just brazen it out.” Sara said. Chloé nodded. That will satisfy anyone, and if not, I will just tell them that it’s none of their business. Sara took a deep breath as Chloé opened the door, before guiding Sara through. There was no one there though, and Sara sighed with relief. Sara was then guided back into her own apartment, into the living room, and onto the couch.

Chloé removed the towel and was starting to untie the other scarves when...

“Bigre! I knew there was something I should have remembered! Sara, your neighbours name is Janet, is it not? I think you mentioned it a little earlier.” Chloé said.

“Yes, Chloé. Why do you ask?” Sara asked.

“Because, she is lying on her couch, bound, gagged, blindfolded and hogtied! I had to do this to ensure your safety. I’ll have to go back there and check on her and make sure that she’s okay. May I take your keys?”

“Certainly Chloé. Please make sure that Janet’s okay.” Sara responded.

Chloé was a little worried as she picked up Sara’s apartment keys. I just hope that I haven’t shut her door...

No comments:

Post a Comment