Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 15


Chloé slowly awoke to find herself lying on her left side and cuddling a pillow. In her reverie, she understood that James must have untied her during the night. I must have been in a very deep sleep for James to have freed me without waking me up, and even my gag has been removed. After resting for a few minutes, she pushed back the duvet which covered her body, sat on the side of the bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. I must get ready for Sara’s arrival, so I need to have a shower and eat breakfast before she gets here.

As she stood up, Chloé noticed a large folded towel with a bottle of shower gel lying on top. James has been very thoughtful in attending to my needs. I am so lucky to be his girlfriend. No, not his girlfriend, his lover. Chloé picked up the items and made her way to the bathroom. After she had ‘refreshed’ herself, Chloé ran the water for the shower until it was warm and then stepped in. When she had finished gently running the water over her body, Chloé took the gel and ensured that she had covered her body in the soapy material. It feels so good to wash the sweat from my body afters last night’s adventure. I hope that it will be the first of many.

Chloé washed the gel from her body, stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. Walking back into the bedroom and seeing her clothes neatly put out on a side table, Chloé realised that she would need to take one of her suitcases over to this house if she was going to spend more time here. I will need to go back to Angela’s and get some extra clothes. Mon Dieu! Angela! Suddenly, Chloé remembered that she had no contact with Angela since she left the house yesterday under an air of uncertainty. I must contact her as soon as I am dressed!

Taking her clothes off the side, Chloé dressed hurriedly and went downstairs into the living room so that she could pick up her smartphone. Searching through the list, she pressed the call sign against her friend’s name. “Angela? I am so sorry, I should have contacted you earlier. You must have been so worried about me.”

“I was tempted to call you Chloé, but I was worried about interrupting you. Has your problem been resolved?”

“Yes Angela it has been resolved and there will be no more trouble for us.” Chloé gave Angela a brief summary of yesterday’s events, including the incident of Sara’s captivity, and that she had to pick up some clothing.

“You have had a very exciting day Chloé, and Sara was very lucky that you arrived at her apartment in time.” Angela paused for a moment. “Chloé, did you say that Sara worked for a company called ‘GEN-DAWN’ and that’s where she may have had her DNA altered?”

Chloé thought before answering her friend. “Yes Angela, she does. Why are you asking this?”

“What I am about to say is very important.  If you see me anywhere apart from here or where we study, you are to pretend that you do not know me. Do you understand?” Angela said.

“I understand, Angela and I will do as you ask, but I do not know why.” Chloé responded.

“I cannot tell you why just yet, Chloé. I will as soon as I am able to. I have to go to work now, so I will not be in when you arrive. I hope to see you soon. Give my love to James. Goodbye Chloé.”

“Goodbye Angela.” Chloé ended the call and put her phone inside her purse. Angela sounded worried about this, so I must comply with what she requested of me. What is so important that I have to act like I do not know her?

Chloé got up and walked out of the living room, puzzled by her friend’s request. A few moments later she entered the kitchen, where James had already prepared breakfast. She put her arms around his neck and softly kissed him on the lips, and he responded by warmly embracing her. They held that position until Chloé’s stomach decided to make an audible protest.

“I can hear that you’re hungry, my cute Chloé.” James said, releasing her and nodding at the table. She let go of James and sat down, looking at the food that had been prepared. After taking a mouthful, Chloé realised just how hungry she was.

“Angela has said something very unusual to me when I called her this morning. She told me to pretend that I don’t know her if I see her away from the house or our studies.” Chloé said, between eating bites of her breakfast.

“I presume that she must have a good reason. I know I mentioned her name once to Sara, but I don’t think that this will provide any real information to her.” James commented, enjoying some cereal. “Is there anything you need to take from here for your evening with Sara?”

“Yes, but it won’t take long to prepare that. It will take longer to go to Angela’s, put some clothes in a suitcase and change into a new outfit for today.” Chloé continued to eat her meal until it was finished. “I think I had better prepare for Sara’s arrival, James.” She said as she stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I hope that you are okay with me seducing your mother’s friend, as I do not want to upset you.”

“Stop worrying Chloé, It’s fine. I think that you should have a proper evening with Sara, placing her in bondage and seducing her.”

“Actually James, I have a better idea. Would you like it if I could get Sara to spend the weekend with us? You would have two ladies at your mercy and we could have a Ligotage Ménage à trois.” Chloé said

“If you could manage that Chloé, it would be wonderful. Yes, I think this is a very good idea. You mustn’t force her to choose this though; she must make the decision of her own free will.”

“I think that when I’ve finished, she won’t even think of saying no.” Chloé responded. “I really must get my items ready for today though, so I must hurry.” The handset in the kitchen rang and Chloé picked it up.

“Hello, it’s Sara here.”

“Good morning Sara, I am Chloé. Are you on your way?”

“I’m just outside my car. I should be with you in ten minutes. Are you ready?”

“I will be. However I will need to visit the other house to get changed and pack some clothes in a suitcase. That will not take long though.”

“I’ll see you soon then, Chloé. Bye for now.” Sara said.

“Bye then.”

“Goodbye.” Chloé hung up and put the handset down. “I will have to hurry, James. I wish that we had more time this morning.”

“We will have the weekend Chloé, so don’t concern yourself.” Chloé walked into the living room, and spent about eight minutes putting various items into a bag marked Sara. I hope that Sara enjoys what I have planned for her, as we will hopefully be spending the night together.

A few minutes later, the door alarm sounded and Chloé walked to the front door and opened it. She gasped as she saw Sara standing there in a white blouse, black mini skirt, stockings and black patent calf length boots.

“Hi Chloé. Thanks for approving my outfit.” Sara said. “I supposed that I don’t look too bad for a forty year old.”

“Sara, you look magnifique, and you are a prize for anyone.” Chloé replied, causing Sara to blush. James came to the door, and then embraced and kissed Chloé.

“You look fantastic Sara. Chloé is right, people should be throwing themselves at your feet. Anyway, I mustn’t detain you, you need to go to GEN-DAWN and find out what is going on.” James kissed and held Chloé one last time before he entered the house and closed the door behind him.

Sara and Chloé walked to the car and entered the vehicle. “I need to go to the other house, if that is okay Sara. I need to change clothes and take a suitcase over to James’s house.”

“Sure, Chloé. It’s the least I can do for you saving my life last night. If there’s anything I can do for you, all you have to do is ask.” Sara said as she drove the car away from the kerb and headed to Chloé’s residence.

“Saving your life is over the top, but thank you.” Chloé responded. “You have saved our relationship, so we owe you far more.”

When they got to the house, Sara stopped the car. “Shall I go in with you?” she asked.

“Thank you, but there is no need. Hopefully it will not take me more than a few minutes.” Chloé exited the car, went up to and then entered the house. She went upstairs and quickly disrobed. Then she went to her wardrobe and put on red panties and bra, red textured tights and a red sweater. Next she put on a green knee length dress which had the shoulder straps attached to the dress with buttons and finally put on her boots. One of her suitcases was full of spare clothes and rather than packing another case, decided to take this instead.

She went back outside and left the house, carrying the suitcase to the back of the car. Sara pressed the button that opened the car trunk, opening it and Chloé placed the case in the trunk and shut the lid. She got back in the car and Sara drove to the research centre.

“I hope you had a good time last night. The last I heard was you calling for help.” Sara said.

“It was wonderful, Sara. James is a most excellent lover.” Chloé then went on to tell Sara about what happened after the phone call. “And so, James has turned me from a girl to a woman.”

“I don’t think you could have made a better choice, Chloé.” Sara looked at the street signs, checking for the next turn. “Only one more right to go.” She turned right and the entrance of the company was before her. She showed her pass to security and parked in her usual spot. “It may be better if you do all the explaining Chloé, as I am not very good at science.” Sara said as they walked toward the building entrance.

“I understand, Sara. I did the research online, so I know more about the subject matter. Is there anything I should be aware of?” Chloé asked.

“There is one thing. One of the top secretaries recently started work here. She arrives late nearly every day and we think that she got the position by sleeping with the boss’s son. She is inexperienced and is about your age, so for her to have a top position is impossible.”

“That is a very unusual situation. Will we be avoiding her?”

“That is impossible, as she issues the security cards, and you will need a special pass to enter further than reception. I called the company earlier this morning to give them your details, so a card should be ready for you.”

Both ladies walked into Reception and walked over to June. “Could you tell the secretary that I’m here with Chloé, so that she can provide the temporary pass.”

June pressed the intercom button. “Sara and Chloé are here now, Miss Schmidt.”

“I will be out in a minute.” Crackled the distorted German voice from the intercom.

“Chloé, I’m not even sure that Schmidt is her real surname, seeing as it is so commonplace.” Sara said.

Chloé was a little distracted at this point, working out ways of tying June to the office chair that she was sitting in, so she was totally unprepared for what was about to happen.

“Good morning Sara, and I take it that the beautiful redhead must be Chloé.” said a familiar voice that made her heart skip a beat. She rapidly turned her head and looked at the person who spoke. Standing there in an outfit similar to Sara’s but with normal high heels was:-

Angela!

Chloé had to take hold of the reception desk to remain upright. Mon Dieu! What are you doing here? What is going on? She managed to regain her composure and say “I understand that you have a temporary pass for me, er-“

“Angela. Didn’t Sara mention my name?” Angela asked. She handed Chloé a pass on a neck chain. “Don’t lose it, or you could get into trouble with security. Sara will take you to the doctor that she visited yesterday. If you do not mind, I have work to do.” Angela then walked off back to her office.

“It seems that we aren’t good enough for her company.” Sara said with annoyance.

Angela, why are you here? Why didn’t you tell me? Chloé’s mind was in a whirl from the revelation that she was working for the same company as Sara.

“Are you all right, Chloé?” Sara asked. “She shouldn’t have been that rude to you.” I didn’t expect Angela to be that curt, she was more abrupt than usual.

“Oui, Sara. I was caught off guard by her. I think that we had better visit the doctor.” Sara led the way to the doctor’s office, they sat down and Chloé explained her theory concerning the genetics that were used.

The doctor thought for a moment. “The behaviour patterns are very similar to arachnid courtship routines, so your theory does seem to fit. If it is correct, then we may at least come up with a pheromone counter agent spray.”

“Would that mean I could meet full adults and not worry about another incident?” Sara asked. “That would be good as at least I can live as normal a life as possible.”

“Now that we know what to look for, it should be relatively easy. Thank you Chloé for your insight, you have given us a very good lead. I’m surprised that one of our experts, Dr Johnson didn’t work this out as he’s an arachnid expert. He’s on vacation at the moment, so I cannot question him about it. I think that the research division could help you more than I can, so here are my notes.” The doctor handed a few pages to Sara.

“Thank you doctor.” Sara said. “With Chloé’s information, we should be able to get to the bottom of this.” The two women left the room after shaking the doctor’s hand, and walked over to the research part of the company. I may not get a cure, but at least there could be a treatment.

Soon, they arrived at the department, where they were met by a 30 year old red haired, brown eyed female scientist in the usual white coat and clothes. “Good morning, I take it that you must be Sara and Chloé. I am Miss Smith. The doctor called me as you were walking here, so that I would be ready. Do you have his notes?” Sara handed the notes over to Miss Smith. “This is actually familiar. We were working on an orgasm drug for ladies and we were testing it with college students, until the research was stopped.”

“What happened?” Sara asked.

“The tests were going well, and the drug seemed to be a huge success. That was until I wanted to get information from the female test subject immediately after the lovemaking. The male had left the room when I walked in, and I had an irresistible urge to tie the poor girl up and make love to her. The male came back in when I had finished binding and gagging the girl and he dragged me out. A minute later, I had recovered. A few hours later, we tried with another pill and I walked in. I was pulled out as I was overcome with the same desire.

“It’s not much fun on the other end Miss Smith, you can be sure of that. Were there any recurrences of the condition in any of the test subjects?” Sara asked.

“There were none. Even if you had taken a pill Sara, the effects would have lasted an hour or so and then faded away. The pills were stored in your location if I recall correctly.”

“Pills? There were pills and a bottle that was stored there. The bottle was supposed to have contained the DNA source.” Sara replied.

Miss Smith turned to her PC and logged in with her password. “The inventory shows no mention of a bottle, but I would trust you rather than the inventory. I’m going to check our database, to see if there is anything unusual.” She checked and searched for a few minutes. Then her face went pale.

“Someone buried this deep! There is a record for this concerning ordering arachnid DNA and a special virus for introducing foreign DNA into the human body. There is no record of who ordered this, and I am not surprised. We don’t have a permit for invasive DNA research, and this company could come under intense scrutiny from the authorities. Sara, if it wasn’t for your contamination, this would have gone unnoticed!”

Sara looked shocked. “You mean that this problem is now a part of me?” she had gone pale, and Chloé held onto her to keep her upright.

“I’m afraid so, Sara. This new genetic material has become dominant over your original DNA.” Miss Smith explained. “We can take the bottle and put it safe and that might possibly help get a cure, but without the scientific data it will be a slim chance.”

“I have something that can useful for you though, Sara.” Miss Smith handed Sara something that looked like a small clock with a green light on top. “It detects unusual chemicals in the atmosphere and it will relay the data back here. We can have a specific watch made for your pheromones on Monday, and a counter agent ready for you. I will make a report for the director so that he can decide what further action to take. I wish I had something better for you.”

“We’ve taken up enough of your time, Miss Smith. Thanks for your help.” Sara said “That counter agent will be very useful in getting to some sort of normality. Anyway, goodbye for now.” Sara and Chloé left the office. “All that remains is to give your pass back to Angela.” The ladies walked back to the office section until they were outside Angela’s office. “You go inside, Chloé. I don’t want to be anywhere near her.”

Chloé knocked on the door, heard “Come in.” through a loudspeaker and entered the office. Angela was standing up, and before Chloé could speak, Angela placed an index finger over her own mouth to indicate silence. Then she whispered into Chloé’s ear. “I’ll tell you as much as I can tonight Chloé, but until then I need you to trust me. You must also keep Sara safe from further harm.”

“I trust you Angela, so I will wait. Sara has completely the wrong idea about you. Can I tell her the truth?”

“If you tell her, then her behaviour will change. This may be picked up and ruin everything.” Angela explained. “You can keep the pass, as you will need to turn up on Monday with Sara. Now you have to go. Please tell Sara that I was curt with you, it will help the situation.”

“Okay.” Chloé whispered. She hugged Angela before leaving the office, and said to Sara how curt Angela had been to her, and that she had to turn up on Monday. As they left the building, Chloé’s mind was a maelstrom of thoughts.

What have I stumbled into?!

No comments:

Post a Comment