Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 13


“I am going to let go of you, and you will slowly put your arms behind your back and place your wrists in a crossed position. Do you understand?” James asked, removing his right hand from her mouth.

Chloé nodded, shaking slightly. “Yes monsieur, please don’t hurt me.” My heart is racing from this! I’m to be James’s bound captive for the night, and I’ll be totally at his mercy. James let go of Chloé and she brought her wrists together behind her back, with her right wrist above her left. She felt rope being wrapped horizontally and vertically several times around her wrists, before another three loops were used to cinch the bonds firmly. That must be the white sash cord that I purchased today, and James is probably tying me this way because I am going to spend a long time bound and helpless. She felt another piece of rope tied to her wrists, before it was looped around her waist several times, and secured back at her hands.

“Please monsieur, this is sufficient. I will not be any trouble to you.” Chloé pleaded, putting on her best helpless damsel voice.

“I’ll decide when you are secure lady, and if you cause any trouble, you will be punished for it.” James responded. Chloé watched as a rope was wrapped four times around her chest, just below her breasts and another four loops were placed just above, before being tied off in the middle of her back. Another piece of rope was tied to that knot before being wrapped between her right arm and her chest, cinching and pulling the chest ropes tighter. The rope was then threaded between Chloé’s arm and chest to the front below the chest ropes, where it was taken up to and behind her neck before being taken down to below the ropes on her left side. The rope was used to cinch and tighten her chest bonds, then brought to the centre and looped around the knot, taken up and looped over and back down the part behind Chloé’s neck, and finally pulled tight and tied off at the main knot at the back.

I’m very secure, with my arms pinned to my sides, and the cinching is pressing the ropes against my breasts. Wait, James has more! She felt the rest of this rope being brought over her right shoulder and watched as the rope was threaded under her chest ropes between her breasts and then looped back up, before being taken over her left should and bound at her back. James has really emphasised my breasts with this bondage, and it has pulled my sweater so tight that even my breathing causes the material to rub against my nipples.

“Now dame, sit down on the right of the settee and no tricks.” James ordered. Chloé did as she was ordered, giving James a fearful look.

“Please monsieur, there is no need to bind my legs, I cannot even leave the house with my body bound like this.” Chloé begged.

“That’s what they all say, dame, and I’m not falling for it. Now put your legs together.” James said. Chloé obeyed James, placing her legs side by side. James took out a long coil of rope and cut a piece off using emergency scissors. He then wrapped the rope around Chloé’s ankles before using several loops to cinch the bonds, and finally tightly tying them off. He cut off three more lengths and soon Chloé’s legs were bound firmly, below and above the knees, and at the mid thigh.

This feels very good, being the helpless captive of James, and I’m feeling a little aroused already.

“Please do not gag me, I’m terrified of being gagged.” Chloé said, trying to elicit sympathy from her ‘captor’ who had picked up a large red sponge ball and a roll of white microfoam tape. “I’ll sit still and be quiet, I promise.”

James put the items down on the coffee table. “Okay, I won’t gag you. But if you don’t stay still and quiet, I’ll not only gag you but give you an appropriate punishment for being a bad girl.” he said.

“What is that, monsieur?” Chloé asked, wondering what James would do to her if she ‘misbehaved’ and was caught.

“I’ll have no choice but to put you over my knee and give you a bare bottom spanking for being so naughty.” James said.

“Please don’t, I’ll be a good girl, I promise.” Chloé said, trembling. Would you really spank my bottom? I’ll probably find out sooner or later tonight, as I am the helpless captive and I will try to escape.

“I am going to look in the kitchen for something to eat. While I’m in there, you stay still in here, or you will suffer the consequences.” said James as he left the living room, closing the door behind him.

Chloé looked around, hoping for something to help her escape. Breaking anything to get a sharp edge is out of the question, and I am not even sure that I can cut myself free, bound like this.

It was then that Chloé realised that she had left her smartphone on the right arm of the couch. All I have to do is keep the activate button pressed down on my model and it acts as a redial. Which is probably a very good idea, as calling just anyone would end up in a lot of embarrassed explaining. Chloé pressed down on the front button with her nose and kept it pressed until the redial started...

Sara was watching an old musical on television when her phone rang. She picked up the handset and said “Good evening, Sara here. What are you calling about?”

“Hi Sara, it is Chloé here, how are you?”

“I’m fine now, Chloé. How are you? I thought that you would be having fun with James?”

“James is cooking something to eat, and I am tied up at the moment.” Chloé answered.

“I take it that you actually are tied up and that is not a metaphor.” Sara giggled. “You really do like your captivity.” Chloé explained what was going on. “You have to be very careful, Chloé. You are a very beautiful young lady who has been bound helpless by a sex-starved convict. He may decide to take complete advantage of you.”

“I am sure James will not take advantage of me against my will.” Chloé said. “And I doubt that he could make me beg that much.” It was then that Chloé heard the living room door open. “Help! Please help me! I have been tied up by an escaped prisoner! Call the police! Please!”

James walked over to the phone. “I’m sorry, but my sister makes calls like this all the time. She is normally very good, but she skipped her medication today. Sorry to trouble you.”

“It’s okay James.” said Sara. “Chloé wouldn’t want to risk anyone actually calling the police. I hope you enjoy tonight. See you soon.”

“Okay, lady. I’m glad you won’t call the police. Thanks for that, I’ll make sure that she takes her pills.” James disconnected the call. “Now girl, you are in trouble.” He picked up the ball and the roll of tape.

“I am sorry! Don’t gag me! Please mons-umph!” Chloé’s begging was stifled as the sponge ball was inserted into her mouth. James tore off a trip from the roll, pushed her lower jaw up, and then sealed Chloé’s lips.

“MMMMMMMM!” Chloé cried out, shaking her head, struggling against her bonds and trying to put on her doe-eyed look as James sat to her left, knowing what was going to happen next. Why have I done this to myself?! Is there a part of me that wants James to do this to me? She squealed as James took hold of her and forced her into lying across his lap from right to left.

She struggled and cried out as James lowered the back of her tights to the top of her thighs, exposing her bare bottom, before he pressed his left hand against her back, holding her down. Mon Dieu! I do not think that I have ever been so exposed in bondage. I just hope that it does not hurt too much.

“MMMMGMMM!” cried Chloé as she felt the impact of the first blow onto her defenceless derriere, followed by another five. It was the shock more than anything else that made Chloé scream, the blows only left a stinging sensation on her bottom. She then felt her bottom being smoothed and it was such a wonderful feeling.

Another six stinging strikes landed on Chloé’s bottom, making her cry out and squirm under James’s grasp. Again the soothing caused Chloé great pleasure, and also an increase in her arousal. I didn’t know that being spanked could be so effective on me!

Chloé bit into her ball as she received a half dozen more spanks onto her pink posterior, which made her wriggle. The flame of her need grew swiftly with the next caress from James. Please James, keep going. I want to you to satisfy me like this.

Another round of spanking and smoothing left Chloé writhing and moaning on James’s lap. “You have been punished enough.” he said, pulling up Chloé’s tights and then putting her in a sitting position on the right side of the couch.

No! James, I need you to punish me more! Put me back over your knee! Chloé begged and pleaded with James to continue spanking her.

“You just stay there. I have put a pizza in the oven and it will be ready before long.” he said. You can’t leave me like this! it was then that Chloé realised what her punishment was. It wasn’t the pain from the spanking, it was the arousal that the spanking had caused, and that she wasn’t going to be fulfilled. The poor helpless girl just whimpered in her bondage, suffering from her denied desire.

After a little while though, Chloé’s ardour cooled and she could at least be comfortable. Then she was embarrassed by her stomach suddenly rumbling.

“I see that you are hungry too, prisoner. Well, if you don’t behave you will go up to bed without any supper. Is that clear?” he asked. Chloé nodded in response. I do not even want to risk going without any food until tomorrow morning.

James looked at his watch, and rose from the couch. “I am going into the kitchen and bringing the pizza in here. I trust that you will behave yourself.” Chloé nodded, knowing that to misbehave might leave her going hungry.

James left the room and returned with a large pizza on a plate and a bottle of water with a straw in it. The plate and bottle were put down on the coffee a table, and then James turned to Chloé. “If you speak during the meal, I will end it and you will be gagged again.” Chloé nodded.

James removed the tape from Chloé’s lips and then took the ball out of her mouth. He then picked up a slice of pizza and then held it up so that Chloé could take a bite out of it. After she had finished chewing and swallowing, James held up the bottle so that she could take a sip of water, during which time he took a bite. This continued for some time, until the pizza was finally eaten.

James picked up the tape and tore another strip off. Chloé opened her mouth and had the sponge ball put in again. She then closed her mouth and her lips were sealed with the tape.

James took the items back out into the kitchen, came back in and put on a romantic movie for Chloé. She squirmed on the couch as the film increased the feeling of arousal that had not quite gone away, even when she was eating.

The movie finished and James looked at the time. “I think that it’s time to get some sleep. In the morning, I’ll leave here and call someone who can come around here and untie you.”

James forced Chloé up into a standing position and then made her hop out of the room and to the bottom of the stairs. “Time for me to take you to the bedroom, my prisoner.” James took hold of Chloé and half carried her up the stairs. I hope that James is going to be lying next to me, as lying bound and gagged all night alone would probably not be safe. When they were at the top of the stairs, James released his grip and guided Chloé to the large bedroom. Chloé hopped through the open door and saw the large brass bed in the middle of the room.

“Sit on the left side of the bed, captive.” Chloé slowly hopped over to the left side of the bed and sat down. I hope that James is not going to make me lie down with my hands behind my back all night long. It could become very uncomfortable. “You have two choices.” James said. “One, I tightly hogtie and leave you on your side knowing that you cannot escape.” Chloé shook her head at this. “Two, I tie your hands together in front of you, so that you can lie on your back comfortably. Be warned that any attempt to escape will be punished severely.” Chloé nodded her head at the second option.

James untied the rope that bound Chloé’s hands to her waist, before untying the rope that tied Chloé‘s wrists together. Her hands were brought around to her front and placed in a crossed position in front of her with her right wrist over her left.  James then bound her wrists in the same manner as before, making sure that the knot was in a position that couldn’t be reached. He then lay Chloé onto the bed, with her on her back, before placing a sleep mask over her eyes.

“I am going to remove the tape and ball from your mouth, please remain quiet while I add a different gag.” Chloé kept still as James pulled the tape from her lips and took the ball out of her mouth. She felt a scarf being put over her mouth and wrapped around her head before feeling tape being wrapped over the scarf to ensure that it cannot be removed. “That is so that you cannot use your hands to remove the gag.”

“If you try to escape, your punishment will be severe. As well as any other punishments, you will be blindfolded, tightly ball-gagged, with your hands and feet tied to the corners of the bed and you will spend the night like this completely naked.” James said. “So think twice before deciding to do anything.”

Chloé nodded, shivering in her bondage. I think that he is trying to make sure that I won’t try to escape. If I was in that position, I would be more helpless and vulnerable than I have ever been in my life. James would be able to do anything he wants to me and I would be powerless to resist. Chloé shivered as images of being in this situation ran through her head, with James about to take advantage of her.

She then listened as James moved around the room for a few minutes before lying down on the left side of the bed. After a little while, Chloé heard his breathing slow down and become more shallow, indicating that he had fallen asleep.

Chloé tried to settle down and get some rest, but she found that this was impossible. She kept remembering the spanking that she had received earlier for being a ‘bad girl’ and this was making her aroused again. Also, whenever she moved, the ropes pulled on the sweater in different ways, causing the material to caress her nipples.

I’m in a little trouble now with this happening, I may end up awake all night and I’ll be useless in helping Sara tomorrow. Chloé writhed slightly on the bed as the increase in arousal affected her. Maybe if I move my hands down further, I may be able to fulfil myself and then settle down to sleep. She tried to move her hands further down, but with her arms tied to her side and her wrists crossed, any further movement down was limited. The only fingers she could bring into play were her little fingers, and this only served to increase the flame of her need.

All I have done is scratched an itch and made it far worse, and I have probably made sure that I will stay awake all night. My only choice is to free myself somehow. James is fast asleep, so if I make my way out of the room and downstairs, I can cut myself free with the scissors. Then I can fulfil my desire and sleep downstairs. I’ll apologise to James when he wakes up.

Chloé very carefully rolled over onto her right side and placed her legs so that they were off the bed, before raising herself into a sitting position. She then listened to James’s breathing, trying to see if there was any change. That is a relief, if James wakes up, I am in more trouble. I am thankful that James did not retie my wrists to my waist as I have to get this sleep mask off my face. Chloé bent her arms so that her hands were between her breasts before lowering her head as much as she could. She managed to get her right index finger under the mask between her eyes and pull it down to her neck. I can see now, so at least I don’t have to shuffle around blind.

Chloé stood up carefully, hoping that she didn’t fall back and land on James. After a moment of imbalance, she managed to straighten herself up. Now to get to the door, I can see it dimly in the shadows. If it is locked which will be very likely, I’m just going to have to go back to bed and suffer until I finally get to sleep. Chloé slowly shuffled to the door, hoping that she could stay quiet.

Finally, Chloé reached the bedroom door and manoeuvred her left hand so that she managed to take hold of the lever handle. I am glad that this does not have a door knob, as I would be stuck trying to turn it. If the door is locked though, all of this has been for nothing. Chloé held her breath, pushed down the door handle, and pulled very slightly. She breathed a sigh of relief as the door moved a little.

It’s unlocked! James has left it unlocked and I can get out. I can’t believe that he did this. Chloé shuffled back a little so that she could pull the door open and then get out and down stairs.

As the pulled the door open further though, a loud alarm went off in the bedroom!

Chloé just stood there stunned there stunned as the bedside lamp went on. “It’s a pity you decided to try and escape after all, prisoner.” said James as he got into a sitting position and then stood up. “I did warn you, but you went ahead and did this anyway.”

What have I done to myself!

Chloé trembled helplessly as images shot into her mind of what was to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment