Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 4


It was nearly 7 o’clock now. I don’t want to arrive too early. What I need to do is arrive just as they’re leaving, so that they can’t make a fuss about my clothing.

Then the phone rang. It was Simone again “I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to leave in five minutes. We’ll be back at about eleven o’clock. Could you come over now?”

“Sure, Simone. I’m ready now, and it’s only a ten minute drive to your house. I’ll head over right away. Bye now.” Sara put the phone down, picked up her handbag and left her apartment. Then she got to where her car was parked and drove over to Simone and Andrew’s house, a standard detached, white picket fence suburban dwelling.

She noticed that their car had already gone, so she parked in the driveway. I can drive the car out when they come back. She then walked up to the door and knocked twice.

“Come in, it’s open.” came a voice from within. Sara opened the door and entered the hallway, closing the door behind her. Then she walked from the front door into the living room, which only took a few steps as the living room door was opposite. Sara looked around the room, noticing that it had changed very little from when she had been there nearly a year and a half ago.

James was sitting in a chair, writing on a notepad and looking through some books. Sara saw how different he looked. He was nearly 6 feet tall, and no longer thin. She noticed his brown hair, brown eyes, and handsome features, and then noticed that his trousers, socks and trainers were black, with only a white shirt for contrast.

You look the catch of any teenage girl James. It’s just a pity that you’re so shy. Sara sat down on the couch. James then looked up at Sara for a moment.

“I’m sorry, I’m being a bad host auntie, can I get you something?” James asked.

“Don’t worry, I know where everything is, you just finish your work. Also, there’s no need to call me auntie, Sara is fine. I’m not even related, remember.” Sara answered. She then put her bag down, got up and walked into the kitchen, made herself a coffee, walked back into the living room, sat down on the couch and proceeded to slowly sip from her cup.

I wonder when you’ll pounce, or even if you want to pounce. Sara remembered the game James always wanted to play, and it usually involved her getting tied up, although it wasn’t a worry because she found that she could always escape easily. I think that’s why James gave up on those games, I could get out of whatever he put me into. Now that he’s eighteen, he may not even want to try.

Sara picked up a book from her handbag and started to read. I don’t think that he’s really noticed how I’m dressed, perhaps because his head is half buried in those books. She also took occasional sips from her cup of coffee...

“I’ve finally finished that homework, auntie- oh, Sara. Please forgive me if I still get that wrong.” Sara looked up from her book and noticed that it was now after 8 o’clock. James was putting his books and notepad away on a shelf in the corner of the room. He then looked back and it was almost like his jaw fell off.

“Auntie, you look incredible!” James exclaimed.

Sara blushed and smiled. “No, I don’t, and the name’s Sara, remember? I’m just a washed out 40 year old, dressing like a tramp.”

“No, you’re not. You are beautiful, attractive, and sexy.” James replied. Thanks James, I could always rely on you to make me feel good, especially after what I had to go through yesterday. Your game was always nice, because you paid so much attention to me and make me feel like I was the centre of the universe.

“Thank you, James.” Sara rose up off the couch and did a 360 for James, turning to the right before sitting back down.

“That is a wonderful outfit you have on, auntie, Sara.” James said.

Sara blushed again. “Thank you. I thought it might be too trampy.”

“You are very sexy in it. Where did you get the idea from?” he asked.

“Well, I was watching an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, and Deborah Barone walks down the stairs in a very sexy outfit. I just thought that I had to wear something similar tonight. I must look silly.” Sara said.

“You do not look silly. I would have thought that your real worry would have been kidnapped on the way here.” James commented.

Well, that’s the first base passed. He’s always used that line. “Who would want to kidnap me. I have no money.” I’ve set the second base up.

“As you are such a beautiful woman, they would want to kidnap you to keep for themselves, or sell you to an Arabian Sheik.” James replied.  And straight though the second. Now to set up the third.

“But I’m just a plain, trampy dressed woman. No kidnapper would waste their time on me.” She mentioned.

“You are stunningly beautiful, very attractive, you have a wonderful personality, and you look sexy in whatever outfit you wear. The big question should be, why haven’t you been kidnapped. You could even get kidnapped on the way home.” James said.

James has just passed number three. Now to set up the final base and if he passes that, I know that we will be playing his game before long.

“There’s no chance of me ever getting kidnapped without escaping anyway, I’m even willing to bet on it.” Sara claimed.

“You’re on then, aunti- Sara. What is it you want.” James said in return. The final base has just been passed. The game is on.

“If I don’t get kidnapped, or manage to get free quickly, I have your prized possession for the rest of the week, which I believe is your laptop.” That’s a big prize, I wonder what he’ll want in return? “So, what do you want, James? You can have anything you want, but I don’t have much.”

“Well, if you can let me have whatever I want from you without question, then it’s a deal. If you get kidnapped and cannot escape in, how about twenty minutes.” James said.

“It’s a deal.” Sara said in response.

The game is really on now, and I can’t pull out because I’ll look like a cheat. I wonder when I’ll be kidnapped then. James has never held me helpless for more than a few minutes, unless I didn’t try to escape. It’ll be an easy bet to win, and I’ll give him back his laptop.

Sara now sat down and continued to read. I know that he won’t break any of the major rules of the game, he has never done so before. He’ll have five minutes to tie me up. Should I fail to escape, he has the right to keep me captive as long as he wants, or until I can get free myself. That has never happened. I have to keep quiet while being bound, or he has the right to gag me and he still has a full five minutes. Only non-elasticated cloth or rope is used. Those were the important ones. He must be getting the stuff ready right now.

Sara got back to reading her book, and sipping her coffee, waiting for James to make his move. He never ties my hands very well, that’s his main problem. He just wraps a cloth item around my wrists and ties a sloppy knot on it. It only takes a minute or so to pull my hands free.

“Stand up and put your hands in the air!” Sara looked up and dropped the book. She saw James holding a bag and a toy gun, which was pointed at her.

“Please don’t hurt me, I’ll do whatever you want.” Sara squealed as a mock captive. She stood up and put her hands in the air, turning her back to James.

“Now sit on the couch turned to the right, put your hands together behind your back palm to palm, and stay quiet.” Sara now sat down on the couch, turned to the right, and then placed her palms together behind her back. this is going to be an easy win again. Sara watched as James put the bag down by her feet. It was opened to reveal a whole lot of thin multi-coloured ties which probably once belonged to James’s father.

Sara now felt one of the ties being wrapped around her wrists before being tied. The tie is even looser than usual and he hasn’t used more than half the tie. This is going to be easier than expected. Then she felt her elbows being pulled together and the same binding being done on them. You’ve never done that, but it will still be easy to escape from.

James now knelt on the floor, took a tie and then tied Sara’s ankle in the same manner. That’s not going to hold. Then James sat on the couch behind Sara and took hold of the loose tie ends of her wrist bindings. Next, he quickly took one end of the tie and wrapped it between Sara’s wrists and around the wrist bindings. He then took the other end and wrapped it around in the opposite direction.

The two ends were then pulled tight, and Sara suddenly discovered that far from being loose, her wrists were bound like never before. James then tied several knots on top of the wrist bindings, away from her prying fingers. It feels like that tie is all around my wrists now, gripping like iron, instead of the way it was before. James then quickly finished the bindings around Sara’s elbows in the same way. Sara now felt that her wrist and elbows were securely bound.

“How did you manage to learn-, oh Damn!” Sara realised that she had just given James a full five minutes again, plus the right to gag her

“Open your mouth and close your eyes, Sara. You know the rules of the game.” Sara did so and expected to end up being cleave gagged with a tie. Instead, she felt a plastic ball with holes, in her mouth, pushing her tongue back. She felt James tie the gag firmly at the back of her head, before James said “Thanks, auntie Sara for the full five minutes.”

James then finished off Sara’s ankle bindings in the same way as her wrists and elbows, before tying and cinching Sara’s legs, just below the knees. Sara quickly found herself being made to lie on her left side on the couch, facing the couch’s back. Then she felt the end of another tie being tied to her elbows. Sara now felt her feet being pulled to her bottom, and the tie being looped around the ankle bindings. James pulled hard on the tie, forcing Sara’s back and legs to bend slightly back. Then he tied the other end of the tie at Sara’s elbows. I should have never let him know how flexible I was. Now, all the give I have is taken away.

Sara now felt that her ankle bindings were right above her wrist tie. James then picked up a final tie and then bound her wrist and ankle bonds together firmly. This is way beyond anything James has ever done to me before. He then turned Sara so that she was lying on her stomach.

“Okay, aunt- Sara, you now have twenty minutes to escape.” James put down an electronic counter on the coffee table, set it to twenty minutes, and started it. He then sat down in the chair.

Twenty minutes! It may as well be twenty years. I think I’ve got a real struggle on my hands.

With a sinking feeling, Sara realised that James was very probably going to finally beat her...

No comments:

Post a Comment