Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 10


(Note: boring pseudo-science exposition in this section)

After a while, James said “I should let Sara know the good news, especially as she had a major part in making it happen.”

Chloé nodded her head. Had it not been for Sara, I would not be able to see you, let alone end up with this moment of ecstasy. I don’t know how she managed to change things for the better though, I presume that it must be in the rest of your story.

James got up off the floor and picked up the telephone handset, leaving Chloé lying in her state of pleasure. He sat down on the couch and dialled Sara’s number.

Sara was jolted back into full wakefulness by her telephone ringing. She noticed the number to be where James and his family lived and picked up the handset.

“Hello, Sara here. Is that you James?” Sara asked.

“Yes, it’s me.” James answered. “I just want you to know that Chloé and I are back together.”

“Is Chloé happy? Did you tell her what happened between us, because she should know.” Sara said.

“Don’t worry Sara, I told Chloé what happened between us. She was actually more annoyed that I had not made any advances towards her when she was helpless.”

“So what happened then, if I may ask.”

“Chloé asked me to stop the story at that point and we ended up playing ‘kidnap’ together.” James looked down as Chloé giggled through her gag. “Right now, Chloé is quiet, helpless, happy and very kidnapped.”

Chloé struggled softly against her bonds. I hope someday that I will have the chance to repay you for what you have done for me, Madame Sara.

“James, have you told Chloé the rest of the story, after you ‘kidnapped’ me? That does explain about the change in your parent’s attitude.” Sara replied.

“I haven’t yet, I think that it’s time to explain the rest to Chloé.”

“You did say that you would check with her, remember?” mentioned Sara.

“I’ll do that now, Sara and thanks for your help. Bye for now.” James said.

“Bye James, have fun.” Sara said, before putting the handset down and getting some more rest.

James put the handset back down on the base, and then lay back down on the floor next to Chloé. “I think that it’s time to tell you what happened after Sara and I played kidnap.” James said whilst cuddling Chloé. “It is quite a story in itself.”

James then recounted to Chloé what happened that night, about him being sent upstairs, and then coming down at one o’clock to find Sara in a terrible state. Chloé looked shocked at this. How could they leave Sara like that, it must have been dreadful.

James then went on to tell how he freed Sara from her ordeal, and recounted everything that she had experienced up to her rescue. Your own father! How could he do that to her? And then your mother nearly kills Sara, before practising a really mean act on her? That’s horrible!

He then went on to mention what had happened the day before to Sara, as well as the reactions of everyone who had taken advantage of her. Finally he mentioned about Sara’s actions before she left, and how his parents behaved in the morning.

That must have been one of the weirdest nights that has ever happened. The behaviour patterns seem a little familiar, but I have to check thoroughly first. I’ll need to borrow James’s laptop for this.

“MPH! MPH! MPH!” Chloé grunted three times in succession, trying to let James know that she needed to talk. James gently untied the gag and pulled the ball out of her mouth.

“Are you okay?” James asked.

“I am okay, James. In fact I feel wonderful. But, even though I would love to just lie here all day, I think that I need to check some information. I can do that far easier if I was at your laptop and able to type.” Chloé answered.

James removed the frogtie on Chloé’s right and left legs, before helping her to her feet. Then he removed the crotch and waist rope, before freeing her elbows and wrists.

Chloé rotated her arms a little, and also rubbed her wrists. “I’ll just pick up my items and get dressed in the hallway, while you set up the laptop.”

Chloé picked up the items that she had left in the corner, and left the room. First, she took off her sweater, put her bra back on and then wore her sweater again. Next, Chloé slipped into her denim shorts and put on her socks. Finally, she put her boots back on before walking back into the living room.

By now, James had the laptop ready. Chloé sat down and started her search. I think that Sara’s behaviour has something to do with insects, or something else about that size.

“James, could you make a hot drink for me, I might be searching for some time on this.” Chloé said as she tried to work out what the story had triggered in her mind. It sounds like something similar to insects, but with creatures like the praying mantis, the female normally has a firm hold on the male and eats him straight away. In Sara’s case, they either tied her up, or made sure that she was helpless before they took advantage of her.

Then Chloé decided to have a look at the images on the search to see if that would help. It was then that she saw the image of a male and female spider on a web!

“Mon Dieu, James!” Chloé exclaimed.

“What is it?” James asked.

“It’s not insects that we need to check, it’s spiders! Now the behaviour makes complete sense!” Chloé explained “What is one of the common spiders around here?” she then asked.

“Well, there is the Brown Recluse Spider. Its bite can be very nasty as it can occasionally cause necrosis in the victim.” James said.

Chloé checked up on the spider. “This one is more like a wolf spider, going out and hunting for its prey. Do you have any web spiders around here- what am I saying? Of course, why didn’t I think of it before.” Chloé quickly put in a new search request.

“James, it’s probably the Black Widow that I’m looking for.” she said as the information flashed onto the screen. “It’s this part that is special for some web spiders and the Black Widow too. During courtship, the male symbolically ties up the female with silk as part of the mating ritual. This could be the part of the process that makes her compliant. Afterward, the males retreat to avoid being devoured by the female.”

“That sounds logical Chloé, but Sara’s situation was hardly symbolic. In both cases, she has been completely helpless.” James commented.

“As they wouldn’t have any silk of their own, they would improvise using any available items. Given the situations when Sara was already helpless, it wouldn’t matter anyway. It’s also possible that Sara might be giving off some kind of pheromone that shows that she’s ready for ‘mating’ and people react to it. This could also explain her ‘weakness’ and her complete inability to take action against it.”

“But I wasn’t affected last night. How is it that my parents were, but I’m immune?” asked James.

“Well, the female will only want a male that has shown good survival characteristics and therefore she would not want the attention of a young male. I would guess that if you were five years older, James, you would have been affected in the same way as your parents. I’m probably just as immune to her effects.”

“Her situation does seem to affect women and men though, Chloé. However, that could be due to the fact that she is as flexible as you.” James said.

“I didn’t know that James, I thought that she was only interested in men.” Chloé said. “Also, the effect cannot be on all of the time as her pheromones would deplete, and she would need to restock, so to speak.”

“Do you have Sara’s address, James? it might be easier if I explain this in person and show her the relevant details on her PC.” Chloé asked.

James provided Chloé with Sara’s home address, and with her telephone and cell numbers as well.

“Before I go and see Sara though, I might want to do some special shopping first, seeing as our situation has changed. There are a few items that I want to get for our play here.”

Chloé then pressed the ‘hibernate’ button on James’s laptop before lowering the lid. She was surprised when James took a gentle hold of her wrists and pulled her hands together behind her back.

“What are you doing James?” Chloé asked.

“I’m just kidnapping you a little more before you go out.” James answered. Chloé felt her hands being placed together palm to palm before being securely wrapped and cinched.

“Help! Someone help me ple-ph!” Chloé’s call for help was cut off as a tie was placed between her lips and then tied at the back of her neck. This is more symbolic than anything else, so I think that James wants to kiss me for a while. She then felt her elbows being pulled together and bound firmly.

Then Chloé watched as James took four ties and bound her legs at the ankle, below and above the knees, and at the mid-thigh. James then sat on the couch and pulled Chloé onto his lap. He then gently cuddled her, caressed her hair, and then gave her gagged lips sweet kiss after sweet kiss.

I really like the new you, James. Warm, affectionate and very loving. She snuggled into James and responded to his kisses...



After a long time, James looked into Chloé’s eyes. “Do you want to go and do your shopping now? I could kiss and cuddle you all day like this, but I think that you would want to get things done.”

Chloé nodded. If I don’t go now, it will be too late, and I also want to talk with Sara. James freed Chloé from her bonds, and then put the bag full of items away.

“Would you like to call a cab, Chloé?” James asked. “We have a company that we use. It would be quicker than catching a bus in this area.”

“Thank you James, that is very kind of you.” Chloé answered. “Yes, I would like a taxi into town.” James gave her the information on the firm, rang up the cab company and put her on the list, before giving the phone to Chloé.

Chloé then told the company where she needed to go. “Again James, thank you. I shall see you later, hopefully.” She then walked to the front door, where James opened it for her and she stepped through.

Chloé then flung her arms around James’s neck and passionately kissed him on the lips. James responded and they stood there in each other’s arms until the taxi pulled up.

“Au revoir, Chloé.” James said.

“Au revoir, James.” Chloé replied, giving James one last kiss. She then released her hold on James and entered the taxi. It was only a short ride into town and Chloé was already thinking about the items that she would need to purchase.

Chloé spent the next few hours going around town, visiting various stores, including a clothes shop, a hardware store, and a special ladies ‘boutique’ from which she purchased a few particular items.

As it was getting into the early evening, Chloé decided to put her feet up for a while and visited a cafe in town. I think that I will have to make my way to Sara’s soon. Hopefully I won’t disturb her when I arrive. It will be interesting to find out what type of day she had, and it might be a good idea to call her after I’ve had my coffee, so that she can get herself ready.

Meanwhile, back at Sara’s apartment...



Sara had gotten out of her clothes after the phone call, and was just wearing a dressing gown in her apartment. I can’t see any point in wearing any fancy clothing for today. After all, I’m not going anywhere, and there will be no-one visiting me.

She lounged around her apartment, watching the television, reading, and just resting. This carried on until the late afternoon, when Sara decided to have a nice long hot bath. She ran the water, disrobed and spent a while in the bath, just luxuriating in the feeling of the soapy water against her skin.

Sara eventually got out, dried herself quickly and then wrapped the large white towel around her, covering her from just below her armpits to her knees. She sat down and started reading, noting that it was early evening. People will already be leaving work now, and it won’t be long before Janet arrives home next door. I wonder if she’s forgotten anything again when she went shopping. She’s three years older than me, but very forgetful.

After a while, Sara heard a door close in the apartment next to her. She’s arrived home then. She continued reading her book until she heard a familiar knock on the front door. Sara put her book down and headed into the hallway, not thinking about what she was doing, as she had done it a hundred times before.

She looked through the spy hole and saw almond-faced, black-haired, brown-eyed Janet waiting outside, in her usual black trousers, brown blouse and about three silk scarves. I think that Janet must really have a thing about scarves.

Sara opened the door. “Sorry Janet, I’ve just been having a bath, and I’ve been wearing this while getting dry.”

“That’s okay.” Janet replied, “I’m just wondering, could I borrow some sugar? I forgot to get some today, and you always have some spare.”

“Sure, I’ll just go into the kitchen and get you a spare bag. It’ll only take a moment.” Sara went into the kitchen, opened the cupboard, picked up a spare bag of sugar, and then went back to the front door.

“Here you are Janet, I hope that this is okay.” Sara said.

“This is more than enough, Sara.” Janet replied. “And I can give you something special as well.” Sara was taken by surprise as Janet took hold of her hands and brought them together in front of her, and she realised that she was feeling very weak and helpless.

“Janet! What are you doing?!” Sara asked. By this time, Janet had removed one of her scarves, wrapped it around Sara’s wrists, and then knotted it securely.

“Open wide Sara.” Sara watched helplessly as Janet removed another scarf, placed a knot in it, and then used this to tightly gag Sara. Please no, not again! Oh my God! I was warned not to open the door, and now I’m going to pay the price for it!

Janet used her third scarf to hobble Sara’s ankles together. “Now you look delicious, my helpless Sara. I will secure you firmly in my apartment and give you what you want. I know that you want me to pleasure you and make love to you.”

Janet pulled Sara out of the front door and into the corridor, with no choice but to shuffle along behind Janet. It’s happening all over again! They stopped outside Janet’s door.

“I don’t think you need this horrible rag covering your beautiful sexy body, my sensual Sara.” Janet said, removing the towel from Sara’s body, and leaving her helpless and nude in the corridor. Then Janet opened her door, and started to pull the captive Sara in.

Just as she was being drawn into Janet’s apartment, Sara could hear the ringing of her own telephone. As if that could be of any use, as they would just take advantage of me too. I’m stuck with Janet and I may never get out of here...



This is very unusual, I thought that Sara was in, and she normally answers her telephone. Chloé ended the call and thought for a second. Could she be asleep? No, that cannot be it, the telephone always wakes her up according to what James said. I also doubt that she would have gone out, given her situation.

Chloé got up and paid for her coffee, before leaving the cafe. Sara’s apartment is only about a twenty minute walk from here. Maybe I should go and investigate, even though she’s probably having a bath. She then headed off to where Sara lived.



Sara, however, watched as Janet closed the door to the apartment, which seemed like the gate of a prison. How long will it be before someone finds me in here?  

“Now to get you very properly secured before I mate with you.” Janet said with a look of lust in her eyes.

Very properly secured? Just what have you got in store for me! Sara cried out through her gag as she realised that Janet was not finished with tying her up yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment