Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 9


Sara showed her ID to the guard at the gate, who seemed surprised to see her.

“I thought after your ordeal, you’d still be at home.” he said.

“I need to see someone, because it seems that I’m still being affected by it.” Sara replied.

Sara drove to her usual space, and then walked into the offices. She spoke to Jane at reception, mentioning that something happened last night and that she needed to see someone about getting blood tests.

“I need to check if what is happening to me really is from that intruder.” Sara said. “If it isn’t, then it must be something from here, and the only way to find a cure is to find out what’s wrong.”

Sara waited in reception, until a resident doctor had time to see her. She then went to his office and was invited to sit down, and explained what was going on. The doctor thought for a minute and suggested that not only should Sara take a blood test, but it might be advisable to take any other tests that can be performed in the building.

“After all, the more information that we have, the sooner we can work out what is happening to you, and then we can find a cure.” The doctor explained. “It might take some time to find out what the cause is, though.”

“My biggest worry though is if it could be cyclic. It didn’t affect anyone after the initial incident until last night. Could it start up tonight?” Sara asked.

“It could reoccur tonight, so I would suggest that you stay at home, and not let anyone in. If your door is locked, they won’t be able to get to you. I’d better take you to the test laboratory now, so that we can get started.”

Sara followed the doctor to the laboratory, so that they could perform as many tests as they could. Several blood and sweat samples were taken, along with small pieces of hair and skin. They then ran her through every kind of scanning device that they had, before she was questioned in detail. Next, she was poked and prodded in places that she didn’t even know existed.

At the end of it all, Sara felt that she needed to get some rest. She made her way to the parking lot, and went shopping before returning home. I’m glad this is not on 24 hours a day, that would be disastrous for me. Sara carried her shopping back to the apartment and got ready for resting. If I stay on my own, hopefully I might have a quiet afternoon and evening.

While all this was happening with Sara, however...



James opened the door and brandished the toy gun.

“Please don’t hurt me monsieur, I’ll do anything you want!” Chloé said in a melodramatic voice, standing up and putting her hands in the air at the same time.

“Turn your back to me and put your hands behind your back.” James said menacingly. “And don’t try any tricks, I’m not afraid to use this thing.”

Chloé turned her back to James as she sat down on the couch, before putting her hands together behind her back, with her palms flat against each other. “You don’t have to do this, monsieur, I promise that I will keep still and quiet.”

James sat on the couch behind Chloé, picked up a tie from the bag that he carried, and then wrapped, cinched and tied Chloé’s wrists firmly. “I believed that once, then the girl tried to bury a knife between my shoulder blades. I find that this way is much safer.”

James picked up another tie before bringing Chloé’s elbows together. “Ow! Why do you have to pull my elbows together?” she asked

“It is to restrain you more. It stops you from being able to free your hands.” James answered, wrapping the tie around Chloé’s elbows, before cinching and tying it tightly.

“I cannot free my hands anyway, you brute. What are you going to do to me?” Chloé asked, with a tone of mock fear.

James picked up two more ties. “It depends if there are any valuables in the house. If there are, I just leave you tied and gagged and call the police.” James bound Chloé’s ankles and legs below the knees in the same manner. “If not, well, I’m sure that you can provide me with suitable compensation.”

Chloé managed to look shocked. “You don’t mean, you can’t, NO!” Chloé cried. James picked the ball-gag out of the bag and placed the ball in Chloé’s mouth as she called for help.

“Please, someone he-lph!” Chloé whimpered as James tied the ends of the gag at the back of Chloé’s neck. For some reason, this feels so much better than before.

“Now, be a good mademoiselle and stay quiet. I don’t want any trouble.” James pulled Chloé’s legs onto the couch, rolled her onto her front and then her left side. Chloé struggled against the bonds that held her helpless.

“Noph pleph leph meph goph!” Chloé shook her head at what was being done to her. James tied one end of a tie to Chloé’s elbows and then brought her heels up to her bottom. He managed to arch Chloé’s body slightly, looped the tie around her ankles and tied the other end back at her elbows. This is really strict, I think that you have my body bent backwards slightly, just like Sara’s was. James turned Chloé back onto her front, took a final tie and bound Chloé’s wrists to her ankles, with her ankles directly on top of her wrists.


“Now, my captive mademoiselle, I am going to search for your valuables. If I can’t find any, then I will have to entertain myself, using you.”James said.

“Pleph noph!” Chloé cried out as James left the room. She noticed that the feeling inside her, especially in her womanhood was growing. She struggled experimentally against her bonds, knowing that such an action was futile. I’m bound very strictly by you and I don’t think that I can even move, let alone get free. I’m just going to have to wait for you to finish your ‘search’ of the house.

She started to writhe and pull gently at her bonds, but even this simple action just served to get her more aroused, along with the thoughts anticipating James’s actions when he comes back in. I’m starting to just drive myself crazy, just by struggling. I should try to stay still and wait for you. I hope you don’t take long.

A few minutes later James walked back into the room. Chloé found that her heart was racing again, as she awaited James’s next action. He removed the tie around her wrists and ankles, and then the tie that bound her ankles to her elbows. He then placed Chloé in a sitting position, before removing the gag and sitting on the couch to her right.

“Please monsieur, please tell me that you found enough in the house.” Chloé said with an almost pleading voice. James gently took hold of Chloé and pulled her onto his lap, with her facing to his right.

“I did not, mademoiselle, which means that you have to pay off the rest.” James said evilly.

Chloé struggled in James’s arms. “Please no, you can’t! I am just an innocent girl!” Chloé begged.

“Innocent girls are the best kind.” said James, just before he planted tender kisses on the left side on Chloé’s neck. “I will enjoy corrupting you then.”

The kisses sent a shiver down Chloé’s spine, and made her heart race even faster. Mon Dieu! This is wonderful! “No monsieur, please. When you take me, you will leave evidence.”

James stopped kissing Chloé and started to caress her wonderful red hair with his right hand, eliciting a sigh from Chloé. “I never take my helpless mademoiselles, I just pleasure them. It is hard to mention this to the police, as it is too embarrassing.” He then went on to kiss Chloé gently on the cheeks, making her writhe a little.

You know how to take your time with a woman, James. I can understand why Sara didn’t want you to stop this. Chloé felt James’s right hand start to caress her left side and she would feel him embrace her as well. She turned her face to the left, closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly.

The feeling that she received from James kissing her gently on the lips was incredible. Chloé couldn’t help but respond to his soft touch, kissing him back. “No, please don’t, monsieur.” she said, without any conviction at all.

“I see that my innocent mademoiselle is faltering. Soon you will desire my touch all over your helpless body.” he said, leaning down to plant more kisses on her lips.

Soon? I want your touch all over me now, James. I need your soft kisses and your sweet caress. Chloé experienced what was almost like a jolt of electricity, as she felt James’s right hand softly touch her tight-covered thighs. He was caressing her softly with his fingertips, while still tenderly kissing her lips.

Chloé sighed and moaned at this latest touch, prompting James to start kissing her neck. Then to her surprise, he started to kiss her shoulders through the sweater, which caused the sweater to touch and caress her skin underneath.

She gasped as she could then feel the light touch of his fingertips on the mounds of her breasts through her sweater. His fingers glided slowly and gently over her soft skin, causing her to push her body up towards him slightly.

James returned to kissing Chloé on the lips, while his fingers traced delicate circles around her nipples. Then Chloé gasped through her kiss and arched her back as she felt her nipples being smoothed and caressed. Her hips started to twitch and writhe from the kisses and touches that were adding fuel to the fire of her womanhood.

She then noticed that James’s hand was slowly and softly moving down her body and she kissed James passionately in response, and then felt the shock of pleasure through her body as she experienced the gentle caress of his hand upon her intimacy. Oui! Oui! James, please do this!

James continued to softly caress Chloé’s intimacy, and she responded by gently thrusting herself into James’s hand. He pulled back from kissing her.

“I think that my captive mademoiselle is now sufficiently corrupted for the final stage.” James said softly.

“Please don’t, monsieur, I don’t want to be pleasured against my will.” Chloé said feebly. “I shall have to call for help. Please! Someone help me-ph.” James quickly picked up the ball-gag and placed it into Chloé’s mouth, before securely tying it in.

“Pleph, pleph!” she said, writhing in her captivity. James pulled Chloé to his left off his lap, stood up and then helped raise Chloé off the couch into a standing position. “Stay there while I take the cushions off the couch.” James removed the cushions from the couch and arranged them so that Chloé would be able to lie on them.

Chloé watched for a second, and then slowly shuffled to the living room door while James was occupied. Last chance for the helpless damsel, I think.

Within a minute though, she felt James’s warm embrace around her body and a kiss upon her neck. “Trying to escape, my sweet mademoiselle?”

Chloé shook her head in mock protest. “Pleaph, sophomph helph meph!” James half carried her to the cushions and then made her sit on the floor.

“I shall have to ensure that you cannot get away now, my captive.” James removed the ties around Chloé’s ankles and knees. Then he bent Chloé’s right leg until her heel touched her bottom, took one of the ties, and then wrapped it around her thigh and ankle, before tying it off firmly. He repeated this with Chloé’s left leg, before placing her into a kneeling position.

Chloé watched as James went over to the bag of goodies, wondering what he was up to. She gasped as she saw him take out a length of soft cotton sash rope. What do you plan to do with that?

James knelt behind Chloé. “I’ve been keeping this for some ‘special’ fun.” She noticed him double stranding the rope, before she felt James tying one end to her wrist bonds. Then she watched as he then firmly looped the rope around her waist, before tying it back at her wrists. There is still some rope left, so where is it going?

Chloé then gasped through her gag as James threaded the rope between her legs, before looping it over the rope at her front. He then tied a series of knots into the rope, before taking it back between Chloé’s legs and tying it off at her wrists. She then cried out as he gently pressed his fingers against the knots, dramatically increasing the flame in her womanhood. Please, pleasure me James, I’m so full of desire for you.

James brought Chloé down onto her back, and then he lay gently on top of her. She sighed as he placed kiss after kiss on her gagged lips, while he softly teased her breasts with his right hand.

Then James started to kiss Chloé’s breasts and nipples while his right hand began to caress and press against her womanhood. Chloé found herself constantly moaning and writhing now, needing her fulfilment from James. She cried out every time that he stroked and pressed against the knots, teasing her womanhood to an unbearable degree. I feel so close now! Please James, take me to my peak! “MPH! MPH!” Chloé cried through her gag and nodded her head to show that she wanted more.

Then James stopped the kisses and caresses, lifting himself up off her.

“NOPH! NOPH!” Chloé screamed as James, as she struggled wildly. You cannot do this to me James! I need you to finish pleasuring me, and I am in torment like this!

James gave a little wicked smile. “All you have to do is to get free, and please yourself.” Chloé again cried out and struggled harder, attempting to free herself from her helplessness. Please James, have mercy. There’s no way that I can free myself. I am truly in bondage, and cannot get free! She begged and pleaded at James to continue and end her torment of pleasure.

“Do you understand that you are completely in my power, my helpless mademoiselle?” James asked. Chloé nodded in her struggling. Don’t leave me like this, I can’t bear it!

James lay down on top of Chloé and then caressed her womanhood and the rope as quickly and as intensely as possible. Chloé soon felt the build up of her desire’s release within her.

Oui! OUI! OUI- Chloé screamed and then lost awareness as it felt like a dam of pleasure had burst inside her, and the wave of joy swept through her being. She lay on the floor, engulfed in this feeling and knew nothing else...



Chloé had the feeling of lying on her right side and that she was lying against James. She could feel his left arm around her in a cuddle, his right hand was softly caressing her hair, and he was gently kissing her gagged lips and whispering sweet nothings.

She opened her eyes and blushed deeply. I feel so wonderful at the moment James, and your affectionate treatment of me makes this even better.

James whispered softly “Shall I untie you? If you don’t, we can stay like this for a while.”

Chloé just shook her head and snuggled into James’s tender arms.

I just want to feel this moment for a while longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment