Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 14


James walked over to the door and then bent over, picking up a card from off the floor. He folded it and the alarm sound stopped. He took a clip which was used to secure the card and showed it to Chloé. “This is a portable alarm, and is very useful for putting under doors. When the door is opened, the spring in the card forces it open and the connection is made for the alarm.”

You set me up, you set me up! You left the door unlocked so that I could open it and then be caught! That’s why I was left tied up like this; you knew that I would try to escape if I could. I have been a complete fool and I am going to pay the price for this.

James picked Chloé up in his arms and carried her back to the bed, where he placed her in a sitting position on the right side. Then he started to untie the ropes around Chloé’s chest, which took several minutes due to the sophistication of the bindings.

“This should make things easier, now that those ropes are removed.” James dropped the ropes onto her floor, making Chloé shiver in the process. “It is time to carry out the first part of your punishment, girl. You should have known better than to try and escape.” James lifted Chloé onto the bed and put her in the middle, before picking up a piece of rope and tying her ankle bonds to the bottom of the bed. “This is so that you won’t be able to fight while I’m tying your arms to the corners of the bed.”

At this point, Chloé struggled and fought against her bonds, even though it was more of a gesture, rather than a genuine attempt to get free. You are actually going to do it! You’re going to tie me spread-eagled on the bed! James took a piece of rope, tied one end to Chloé’s left wrist, and the other end to the top of the bed. “That should keep one hand secured, so that my work will be easier.” He picked up another piece of rope and put it to Chloé’s right.

Chloé then gasped in shock as James took hold of the bottom of her sweater. Then it was slowly pulled up, exposing more and more of Chloé’s helpless body. She squealed with embarrassment as the material rode up enough to expose her nipples, and the worst part of this was that they showed that the helpless girl was still very much aroused. “Oh, it seems that part of you actually likes what is going on.” James said.

Is this true? Is there a part of me that wants this to happen? Do I desire this? If I didn’t then my arousal should have gone, but I am still feeling my need. Right now, I am not sure what I want.

The sweater was pulled up until it gathered at Chloé’s wrists. James will untie my wrists from each other, but as my left wrist is tied to the top of the bed, struggling is pointless. Is struggling actually useless, or do I just want to believe it as an excuse?

Chloé felt the rope around her wrists being untied, and then the sweater was pulled up above her hands, leaving her upper body exposed. Her right arm was then stretched to the upper right corner of the bed. James took the piece of rope to Chloé’s right and used one end to make five wraps around Chloé’s right wrist. Then a knot was tied at the back of Chloé’s hand, securing this end of the rope. Chloé watched as James took the other end of the rope to the corner of the bed and tied it to the brass bedpost. The rope tied to Chloé’s left wrist was untied from the bedpost, and then untied from her wrist. One rope end was wrapped around her wrist five times and again knotted at the back of her hand. Her left was drawn out toward the left side and secured to the left bedpost.

James got off the bed and picked up a large red ball-gag. “Time to put this on you, girl. Do not make a noise when I change it, or I will put tape over it as well.” He sat on the left side of the bed and leaned over to remove the tape covering Chloé’s lips. If I say ‘rouge’ after you remove the tape, I can stop all of this. If? If I want this to stop, I would not be wondering about it, I would be ready to say it. Chloé lay there with her mind in a turmoil about her feelings, while James slowly pulled the tape from her lips. He then paused as though he was waiting for Chloé to say something, and then he gently pulled Chloé’s lower jaw down and inserted the large red ball into her mouth. She could feel the straps being taken around the back of her neck, under her hair, and then being tightly buckled into place.

I didn’t say a thing! I had the perfect chance to bring this to a halt, and I choose to remain silent? I must want this to happen to me! Chloé lifted her head and watched as James began untying the ropes from around her legs. The thigh ropes were removed first, followed by the ones around her knees, and finally her ankle bonds were taken off. I hope I don’t cry out at this next part. Chloé bit into her gag to keep herself quiet as James took hold of the top of her tights. He then gently and softly pulled them down so that her womanhood, and then her legs were exposed. He then picked up one of the pieces of rope and wrapped one end around her right ankle five times before tying that end off. Her right leg was then moved over so that it was as far as it could go, and then James tied the other end of the rope to the lower right bedpost. One end of another length of rope was wrapped and tied around her left ankle, before her left leg was pulled to the left side of the bed and the other end of the rope was bound to the left bedpost.

Chloé heart was racing as the last rope was tied into place, leaving her naked and spread-eagled on the bed. It is almost like I have been prepared for a virgin sacrifice. I am relieved that James would never take me against my will, as I do not think that I have ever been so defenceless and vulnerable in my life. She pulled and struggled against the four ropes that bound her, but she was just as securely tied as ever. No matter what she tried, the ropes around her wrists and ankles stayed there.

James took the sleep mask that was still around Chloé’s neck and placed it over her eyes, stealing her vision from her. “Get used to your new position as you will be spending the rest of the night like this.” She listened as James walked out of the room, leaving her alone in her naked captivity.

Chloé lay there, trying to get her breath and her thoughts back under control. You can’t leave me like this James, please come back. The worst part was even after the embarrassment of being stripped naked and tied up in this completely submissive position, she was even more aroused than when she decided to try and escape. This is insane, because it would mean that I wanted to end up like this. She kept thinking about when James would return, and it ended up with him lying on top of her and taking advantage of her helplessness. That cannot be true! That cannot be the reason that I acted the way I did. Thinking about this only increased Chloé’s arousal and she felt tormented by her need.

Then Chloé thought that she heard something, but dismissed it as her own imagination, thinking that her mind was playing tricks on her...

“MMMMMMGGGGGMM!” escaped from her lips as she felt a freezing touch on her left nipple, and her back arched in response. This only made things worse as she pushed herself harder onto whatever causing the feeling. She forced herself to lie flat and the feeling stopped. Then Chloé cried out again as the item touched her right nipple, eliciting the same response.

Ice cubes! You are using ice cubes to punish me!. Chloé struggled and pulled but couldn’t move an inch. Then she cried out and arched again as the ice cold feeling was felt on her abdomen. Chloé could feel the water on her skin as the cube traced random patterns onto her helpless body.

She bit into her gag as she felt ice cubes press against both of her nipples, and cried out as the cubes were slowly moved in ever increasing spirals, touching new areas. I cannot even prepare myself for this as I am unable to see what is happening to me. Even though I know where you will put these cubes at the end, this information will not help me at all.

Chloé gasped as random areas of her body were being touched by the cubes. She felt this on her arms, legs, abdomen, breasts, and occasionally her face as well. Only one area had remained untouched, and Chloé was dreading the moment when James decided to place the cubes there.

Then the torment stopped, and Chloé breathed a sigh of relief. Are you being kind to me, James? I hope that you are, because even if you torment me there, I will just feel even more frustrated. She waited, wondering if James was going to leave her alone...


“MMMMMMMMM!” Chloé screamed and arched her body as the cold cubes pressed against her womanhood. Again and again the cubes touched her, causing the same response. Then she felt the cold touch along her intimacy, making her feelings become even more intense, and arousing her still further. Chloé gasped as she realised that she wanted James to go on, that if he continued doing this to her, she would achieve her fulfilment and may be able to rest. At this, she thrust her hips at him, wanting more fire for her flame.

“I think that you have had enough punishment.” James said as her stopped touching her with the ice cubes. Please James, you cannot leave me like this, I am aching for you! Please take me! Mon Dieu, did I just say that? Chloé was shocked as she imagined James joining with her in a union of bliss. I cannot want that, surely.

Suddenly she felt a rope going around her waist, before being tied at her front. Then she felt a rope being taken down between her legs, looped over the waist rope at the back, brought between her legs again to the front, and then pulled tight and tied off. A crotch rope! Why have you tied a crotch-rope onto me? I cannot see how this would torment me. Then Chloé gasped as she felt something cylindrical being slid under the crotch-rope, and then she remembered the part of the story where Simone tormented Sara. No! Please James, No! That will drive me crazy! Don’t turn it on!

Chloé heard a click as a button was pressed, and the vibrator started its low buzzing. The helpless captive struggled as she felt its immediate effect on her womanhood and intimacy. She cried out as the new torment started the feed her fire.

“I’m going, girl. I’ll check on you in a couple of hours. After all, you’re not going anywhere.” Chloé screamed and begged as James left the room.

Two hours! I am going to be helpless like this for two hours! Please James, come back and give me relief from this torment. You win! I am yours and I will do whatever you want! In her torment, Chloé realised the truth of her feelings as they had been buried, just as much as her body had been under her clothing. Now, lying on the bed, stretched out and physically bare, she understood that her emotions were also stripped bare and were no longer being kept hidden from her.

With a shock Chloé discovered that not only had James bound her body, but during the time that they knew each other, he had tied up her heart as well!

I knew that it hurt when we couldn’t see each other, but only now do I understand how deep this goes. I could have stopped what James was doing to me tonight at any time, but I chose not to. I did not understand then why I acted the way I did, but it is clear to me now. I wanted this to happen to me, so that I would see what was buried within me. James, my love, please return and be one with me!

Chloé begged and screamed through her gag as her body writhed and arched from the teasing and frustration that she experienced, which seemed to be never ending...

“OMG! Chloé! Are you okay?” Chloé noticed that the straps of her ball-gag were being removed. “I’m sorry, Chloé, I’m so sorry. I should never have gone this far with you. I’ll understand if you never want to see me again.”

As the ball was taken out of her mouth, Chloé cried “James! Please, stop the vibrator!” She felt James move and within seconds the vibrator was switched off and then it and the crotch-rope was removed. Moments later, Chloé felt James touching the rope around her right ankle. “Stop James, it’s okay, you can leave me tied up like this.”

“I don’t understand Chloé, that must have been a terrible torment for you. Why don’t you want to be free?”

“I will answer that in a minute James, but first I must ask you a question. If I never saw you again, how would you feel?”

“I would be devastated and heartbroken if I never saw you again.” James answered.

“Why?” asked Chloé.

“Because I lo-.” She listened as James took a deep breath. “Because I love you. I know that it’s said all too often and maybe I’m using it when I shouldn’t, but right now, you are the most important person in my life. I didn’t say anything, because you seemed to just think of me as a friend.”

“Oh James, I love you too. I kept it buried so deep inside myself that it was hidden from me. First you stripped me physically, then I was stripped emotionally and my heart was revealed. Please kiss me, my love.”

Chloé felt James’s mouth press against hers in a passionate kiss as he embraced her. She parted her teeth and soon, their tongues became as intertwined as the feelings in their hearts. Chloé felt happier than she had ever been as she lay there on the bed with James.

Eventually, their lips parted. “Why don’t you want me to untie you, Chloé?” James asked.

“I want to be like this, James. I want to lie like this, stretched and helpless as a symbol of my love for you. I want to experience what it is like to change from a girl to a woman, and I want to be joined with you in a union of our bodies. James, please make me a woman.”

“Are you absolutely sure about this Chloé? I am prepared to wait longer, and you may change your mind in the future.” James said.

“The fact that you have cautioned me about my decision shows that you are the right person. Please gag me James, I am yours.”

Chloé opened her mouth and the ball-gag was inserted. The straps were again taken under her hair and buckled into place. She gasped as she felt kisses on her cheek and along her neck as James’s hands softly traced circles on her breasts. The kisses on her neck grew more passionate as his hands gently smoothed and teased her nipples. Please hurry James, my intimacy is still on fire from my earlier teasing.

The kisses went down to between Chloé’s breasts and she cried out as the softest of touches were placed upon her womanhood, increasing the need for release within her. She pressed herself against James’s hand, trying to increase the pleasure from his actions, and tried to move her upper body as if to offer her breasts to him.

She felt sweet gentle kisses move along the mounds of her breast, exciting her further, as her whole body ached for her lover. It seemed that the kisses that circled her nipples seemed like a sweet torment, and when James took her nipples into his mouth and teased them, she felt like she was going to explode with pleasure, there and then.

Chloé then heard his gentle whisper in her ear. “Are you still sure about this, my love?” She nodded her head in response. I am sure, my love. I am more sure than anything else. “Then I will try to be as gentle as possible, as I don’t want to hurt you.” Chloé bit hard on her gag as she knew what would happen to her next.

“MMMMMMMGGM!” Chloé cried as she felt the pain and pleasure of James’s entry into her, forever taking away her innocence and marking her change from a girl into a woman. She relaxed once the pain had subsided, and James slowly and gently thrust in and out of her intimacy.

Please hurry James, I need you to release me! James thrust faster and harder into Chloé, providing her with more pleasure and taking her closer to the brink. She thrust her hips back in response, wanting more and more, as her feeling drove her wild. She could feel James thrust getting faster and faster and soon knew that she was on the edge.


“MMMMMPPPHHHHH!” Chloé screamed as she finally received the orgasm that had been denied her since she was tied up by James. She pushed him up as her body thrust up from the bed, driven by the jolt of pleasure shooting through her body. Then she collapsed back onto the bed, writhing and issuing little cries through her gag...

“Are you okay?” James asked. Chloé nodded. This feeling is wonderful, I’ve never been more okay in my life. She basked in the afterglow of her passion as James whispered sweet nothings in her ears and gently kissed her. “I’ll untie you now, Chloé.” he whispered as she felt him reach for the buckles of her gag.

Chloé shook her head. I think I would love to spend the rest of the night like this. I am starting to feel sleepy and I do not think that I can stay awake much lon-.

Exhausted by the events of the day and night, Chloé fell into a deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment