Info

Should anyone wish to publish any of my stories, my contact email is on the blog page.

Friday 24 August 2012

Dominated by DNA Part 12


Chloé opened the door to Sara’s apartment and noticed that the bags were still in the corridor. She picked up the bags, put them in Sara’s hallway, left the apartment, and then closed Sara’s door behind her.

 Chloé noticed that Janet’s door was still open. If I had closed the door, I would have had to call someone and there would be a lot of awkward questions asked. Hopefully, Janet will still be okay. She entered Janet’s apartment, closing the door behind her and made her way to the living room.

As she opened the living room door, Chloé heard loud moaning and “mph’ing” coming from Janet, and as she walked around the couch she saw the helpless woman pressing her body and thrusting her hips against the couch. I think that you are very much aroused at the moment. I just hope that you are not after Sara any more, though.

“I am going to remove your gag, Janet. I am not going to harm you and I think that we will be able to talk if you do not scream.” Chloé said. Janet nodded her head, writhing on the couch. First, Chloé untied the scarf covering Janet’s mouth and removed it, before pulling Janet’s jaw down and pulling the second scarf out of her mouth.

“Thank you.” Janet said.

I tied you up and gagged you, why are you thanking me?

“Thank you for stopping me from making a complete fool today. Has Sara called the police yet? I think I’m going to be in real trouble.” Janet said worriedly.

“Don’t worry Madame, Sara has no intention of calling the police. I don’t want to say too much, but it seems that she has this effect on people due to some incident that happened to her. Until Sara is better, it might be best to avoid close contact.” Chloé explained.

“The whole situation was crazy, Chloé. It is Chloé, isn’t it? I had kidnapped Sara, stripped her naked and tied her up. I was even making love to her and I don’t even like women in that way.” Janet said, still a little confused. “Have I gone mad?”

“No, you are quite sane. You were not in control of your actions. You do seem to be okay now. What do you want to do?” Chloé asked.

“Well, I want to stay away from Sara if she is going to have that effect on me, and please don’t tell anyone else about this. Do you have any idea about what I was doing?” She said to Chloé.

“You seem to have been affected by pheromones. Don’t worry, neither I nor Sara will mention about this to anyone, unless it is in medical confidentiality. Anyway, do you want me to untie you? You really do seem to be okay.” Chloé asked her captive.

“Well, actually, er- this does seem very nice, and I have had a few thoughts in which I was tied up in my own scarves.” Janet answered. I hope I don’t shock you, but I have a friend in the complex called Mike. He noticed me wearing my scarves and he used to joke about ‘kidnapping me’ using my scarves. I always blushed at that and I was too shy to say anything, as I was too worried about being tied up.”

“That’s okay.” Chloé answered. “Being tied up for the first time can be quite scary. You don’t seem to be worried now, though.”

“The crazy thing is that while I was lying here all alone, I couldn’t think of anything else other than Mike being here and taking advantage of me. I just wish he was here right now.”

I think that Janet must be enamoured with Mike and being tied up has brought it out into the open. If Mike has joked about tying Janet up, he must feel the same way about her.

“Does your telephone have Mike’s number on it?” Chloé asked, picking up the handset.

“Yes it does. Why are you asking?” Janet said in response.

“I think that it would be very good for you if Mike came here to ‘rescue’ you from your bonds. You would both enjoy it.” Chloé explained.

Janet started to struggle again. “He can’t see me like this! I look a complete mess, tied up on the couch. You mustn’t call him, Chloé.”

“You have two choices Janet. You can either call Mike yourself, or I will gag you and call him for you. At least with the first option, you get to speak to him.” Chloé said. “Shall I gag you then?”

“Please, let me speak to him. He might think it will be a joke if you call him.” Janet pleaded with Chloé.

“Okay, I am dialling his number” said Chloé, looking at the call menu and finding Mike’s number right at the top. “He must be very important if you have his number first on the list.” Chloé pressed the call button.

Janet blushed, her face slowly getting redder and redder. “It’s ringing.” Chloé said placing the handset against the left side of Janet’s face.

After a few seconds, Janet spoke. “Mike? Mike, it’s me Janet. Are you busy at the moment? That’s good. You know that you joked about kidnapping me with my own scarves? Well, someone has beaten you to it. A young lady has ‘kidnapped me’ in my apartment, she has tied my hands behind my back and my feet together, and my wrists are tied to my ankles. I’m also blindfolded and she is going to gag me. If you don’t come up here to ‘rescue’ me, I may end up like this all night. Please hurry!”

Chloé pressed the handset button, ending the call.

“He’s on his way Chloé, and he will be here in a few minutes. Are you going to gag me now?” Janet said, opening her mouth wide.

Chloé placed the rolled up scarf in Janet’s mouth. “Yes. You put on a good ‘damsel’ voice when speaking to Mike. I hope that he appreciates this.” Chloé tied the other scarf over Janet’s mouth again. “Have fun Janet. I hope that this will be the first of many pleasurable experiences for you.”

Chloé walked out of the living room and waited for the doorbell to ring. A minute later, she heard the bell go off, and spotted a very handsome forty two year old man through the spy hole. Chloé opened the door.

“Are you Mike?” Chloé asked.

“Yes. I take it that you are the young lady who has kidnapped Janet.” Mike said. “Is she okay?”

“Janet is more than okay. She admitted to me that she keeps thinking of you, while she’s helpless. Take good care of her. If you ruin this chance, you won’t get another.”

Mike entered the apartment. “Is she in the living room?” he asked.

“Yes. Now hurry, you don’t want Janet to boil over.” Chloé said. “I’ll leave you two to have your fun. Au revoir.” Chloé left the apartment and closed the door being her. I just expected to free Janet from her bonds and explain what happened. Playing cupid has been totally unexpected. She approached Sara’s door, opened it, entered the apartment and closed the door behind her.

“How did it go?” Sara asked as Chloé entered the living room. “Did you untie Janet?”

Chloé started the long process of freeing Sara from her bonds. “Actually she’s still bound and gagged, and she has company to entertain her as well, so Janet’s in a good situation.” Chloé proceeded to tell Sara about what had happened.

“That’s good news, then. Janet often told me that she really liked Mike, but she was worried how to break the ice with him.” Sara said.

“I think that the ice is truly broken, Sara. It seems that you have changed things for the better in the end for Janet.” Chloé said, continuing with untying the scarves binding Sara’s body.

“I still don’t know what is happening to me, though, and this is all very confusing.” Sara said to Chloé.

“I think I may know the answer, Sara. I don’t know if you are going to like it, though.” Chloé then explained her theory to Sara, taking it slowly so that Sara could understand it. By the time she had finished, Sara was finally free from the scarves.

“That’s terrible, Chloé.” Sara said. “I’m scared of spiders, and I can’t stand them.”

“I know, but it doesn’t prevent the situation from happening. I think that it would be a good idea if I accompany you to the facility tomorrow.”

Sara walked into the bedroom and put on a pink dressing gown, and then walked back into the living room. “I think that it would be better Chloé, as you are far more scientifically minded than I am. I’ll pick you up in the morning, seeing as we will both be going to the office. Again, thanks for rescuing me today. I should drive you home tonight, after all that you’ve done for me.” Sara looked out of the window seeing that it was now dark.

“That is not a good idea, Sara. What if you are stopped on the way back by a police officer? He will handcuff you, gag you, mate with you and you could be left anywhere.” Chloé said, while writing a message on a sticky note. She then walked to the apartment door and placed it below the spy hole. “I think it would be best if I called a taxi, and went home by myself. I will call you when I get home, so that you will know that I have arrived safely. If you are okay, Sara, I think I had better make my way back to James.”

“I’ll be fine, Chloé. I’ll just see you to the door, that should be safe enough.” Sara walked Chloé out to the door, where she saw the note which had ‘Beware of the Full Growns’ written on it. She opened the door, and then hugged Chloé. “Again, thanks for saving me. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Chloé hugged back. “I’m just happy to be able to help you after what you did for James and I. That debt is incalculable.” She let go of Sara. “I really have to go Sara, and I will see you tomorrow.” Chloé then picked up her bags and left the apartment.

Sara closed the door after Chloé had left. I’m very fortunate that Chloé was visiting. If she hadn’t, I could have stuck there and anything might have happened to me. I think I’ll watch the television for a while before having a meal and going to bed.

Sara cleared away the scarves into a large bag, sat on the couch and turned the television on...



Chloé called the taxi company on her cell phone, arranging for a pickup at the complex. After waiting for about ten minutes, the taxi arrived and Chloé had an uneventful journey to James’s home. She walked up to the door and rang the bell.

James opened the door, and hugged Chloé. “How have you been, Chloé? Did you explain to Sara what might have happened to her?”

“Yes I told her, but there was quite an adventure when I arrived at Sara’s apartment. That can wait, however, until I’ve had something to drink. Could you make me a coffee, Please?”

“Sure, Chloé go in and sit down. You can tell me everything once you are settled.” Chloé entered the house and James shut the door behind her. She made her way into the living room, put the bags down to the left of the couch, and then sat on the right. Chloé then made a quick phone call to Sara, letting her know that she was okay.

A few minutes later, James brought in two cups of coffee, handing one to Chloé, after which he sat to her left. While sipping her drink, Chloé recounted what had happened that evening to James, trying to include as much detail as possible.

“You really did have an adventure this evening. You must feel exhausted after all of that, having to be Sara’s knight in shining armour.” James said, looking at the bags. “Especially after you went on your shopping trip this afternoon. You seem to have amassed quite a few items.”

“Actually, I found the whole experience quite invigorating. I would have been much more fun if it hadn’t been for the real life drama, though.” Chloé replied, finishing her coffee. “I can see why you wanted to make love to Sara, she is a most beautiful and attractive woman. I would enjoy the chance to seduce her, to have her as my captive and make love to her.”

“You’re welcome to do so.” James said. “I cannot put up any argument against you seeing as I have made love to her, and I can hardly call this evening’s events making love as it was an emergency situation. Also, Sara knows that we are the only two people that will not run away. I don’t think that she would have any reason to trust other people of our age.”

“Are you truly okay with this, James? If so, I would like to stay with her tomorrow and see how the situation goes.” Chloé asked.

“I’m fine Chloé, have fun with Sara. After all, if it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t be together.”

“Thank you James.” Chloé put down her cup. “I need to freshen up. May I use your bathroom?” she asked.

“Go ahead, Chloé.” James said. Chloé got up, left the living room and went up the stairs. She made her way into the bathroom and freshened up, so to speak, before removing her boots, socks, and shorts. Next, Chloé removed her sweater, unclasped and removed her bra, and then put her sweater back on. I’m guessing that I am not going to be a free woman for much longer this evening, and I will probably be James’s captive for the night.

Chloé took a deep breath, left the bathroom and slowly walked downstairs. He’ll probably be behind the door, waiting for me, so I had better open it slowly. She walked up to the living room door and carefully opened it.

“Hello? Is there anybody there?” Chloé asked as there was no visible sign of James. I think that I’m going to have to walk a little into the room now. Chloé took enough steps to put the door behind her.

She then squealed as she felt a left arm brought around in front of her, pinning her arms to her sides, and a right hand was clamped over her mouth.

“Now, listen carefully.” James said. “I’ve just escaped from prison, and I’m going to have to stay her for the night. If you don’t give me any trouble, you won’t be harmed. However, I will have to make sure that you are suitably restrained, so that you cannot escape or call for help. Is that understood?”

Chloé nodded slowly. This is going to be a very interesting night...

1 comment:

  1. Thinkpad x1 titanium - Silicon Studio
    Thinkpad titanium flask x1 titanium is a piece of solid ford edge titanium 2021 core material for the nano titanium flat iron SEGA Genesis, released womens titanium wedding bands in schick quattro titanium 2010. Its original design utilizes an

    ReplyDelete